Monday, October 3, 2011

More Phantom Glitches Possible AJ Fixes

Good news jammers, AJHQ is working on the trading glitches the annoying little phantoms had made. Proof? I received an email from them, and Mayksufi received a HQ message.
Here is the email, click for full size.
Aren't you glad AJ is such a user based place? I sure am! Next up is another glitch that I've experienced recently, and I know others have too. The over lapping items glitch! I was walking around in the Cocoa Hut, when suddenly my phantom hat turned into a pink and white pumpkin!
 I tried different actions, and the two hats changed back and forth. Here's what it looked like in my inventory.
Two hats at the same time?! Just another of the annoying and interesting glitches you can find around Jamaa.
Have fun jammers!

Note: luis2235, Quavine, and Oranoo; would you like to become Spirit Jammers? This means you're in charge of answering comments by jammers, and I can even set it up so you can get email notifications when someone comments on the blog. I can set it up for you too Kayla1. :)

16 comments :

  1. Sure I would! I come on the blog almost everyday to check for updates. I'd be more than happy to help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure snowy claw! i'll like to join again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to point out a glitch I've been experiencing. (It's happened twice, so I'm not sure if it's traffic/loading issues or not.)

    Someone will offer to trade me. I'll hear the little chime and the trade thought bubble appears above me and them, but the trading box simply won't come up. I can still walk around like normal, but it's very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang glitches! I hope they get fixed soon!

    Please people! Remember that AJ HQ workers are poeple, too! If I were them I would go insane xD

    Only send them e-mails only if you think something DESPERATELY needs to be done or added to Jamaa!

    This is a good exuse, though so don't worry XD

    Just don't ask them about getting items, memberships or anything else that may be self-cenetred!

    foxlen

    ReplyDelete
  5. @foxlen
    Very true foxlen! I'm so glad other jammers understand. Don't forget jammers; without memberships AJHQ workers wouldn't get salaries, without salaries they couldn't work, without work we'd have no Animal Jam! Plus there aren't adds, please be thankful!
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Snowyclaw its me Sallefy again do you think I would be able to be a Spirit Jammer I get on the blog everyday. please reply!
    ~Sallefy~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Snowyclaw do you know how to change the cursor for your blog? i want to know p.s. i have a mac do you know how to do it on that kind of computer? thx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Piplup131415
    Just search "How to change your cursor on blogger" in youtube videos, there should be some good ones.
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  9. i had the eye ball glitch, if the pic came out at me i would be like O_O when i jumped out of my chair... it halfly did it to me once, i looked at the pic of the animal you are in the corner, i was like "WHAT IN STARCLAN IS THAT?!" it NEVER LEAVES

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snowyclaw! New glitch. I get unlimited phantom statues but my log ones keep disappearing.... Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i can't make animals anymore... O_O i wanna make my oldest animal (King Frozenstar)but i can't.... XC i hope they fix it soon, pesky-phantoms-that-are-so-epic

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey yo know the other glitch, like its new or something, its the jamaa township glitch. i dunno how to do it! you end up on the roof i think. snowyclaw, plz plz find out how to do this glitch! thanks a million. POST more glitches! u rock

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've had that glitch before it was freaky O.O






    ReplyDelete
  14. These are actually wonderful ideas in regarding blogging.
    You have touched some fastidious things here. Any way keep up wrinting.


    my web-site ... established plants

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw