Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sleuth of Panda Plushies

Hey jammers! The plushie compilation project is for all you passionate plushie collectors out there. Hope they help!
Click here for the complete lists of plushie packs.
Collection by LilacKitteh!
The complete panda collection is the desire of many-a-jammer, especially since Pandas are going to be missing from Jamaa for a time. The three "rare" or "featured" plushies are the pink princess, the yellow sunglasses sporter, and the green pirate! You can collect these plushies in the Claws around Jamaa and any den claw (member item). Good luck collecting, and happy jamming!

To learn more about the endangered Giant Panda, click here!

11 comments :

  1. First!! Lol Yay I'm never first :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol anyways my real comment … I'm very happy for the person who has the full collection! I don't have time or patience to do any of that LOL -LilSmile-

      Delete
  2. Pandas!!!!!! I gave away all of my plushies to non members that were around a claw though, so I'm currently plushieless :(

    -Shinymewgal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty much plushieless too, except for the few certain ones that I kept, like the Red Panda one... :D

      Delete
  3. THIRD!!!!!!!
    ~Mistybreeze472

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome I think I have a rare rhino plusie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can know for sure, just check if it has a special feature, like an extra accessory and such. I know there's one red rhino plush that has a lot of horns. xD

      Delete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw