Monday, September 19, 2016

Rare Safari Boots, Ballet Set, and the Pixelated Panda Head

Hey jammers! Yellowdash here! Today is an item day, so lets get started.

Today's RIM is the Rare Safari Boots. I think this item has a pretty good color scheme. I might try and make an outfit with it.



 Next up is the ballet shoes. They don't look that nice unless you have on...


 a Tutu! The colors these items match well, but also have slight differences between the items that make them a little bit nicer. (At least, I think so.) As you can imagine, I felt really bad for my male tiger when he had these items on in the preview.

 Next is the returning mailbox in Jam Mart furniture in all of its non-member glory.

Finally, we have the new nightmare-fuel Halloween mask in the diamond shop, the Pixelated Panda Head.

Today to get some discussion going in the comments, I want to know, do you like having breaks between posts, or would you rather have posts everyday?

Happy jamming everyone!
-Yellowdash34
By the way, if you would like to make me a picture for my signature, that would be amazing. My username is Tigercat45 :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw