- When a Jammer says to click a certain spot or run place, it isn't a good idea to do so. It's a way to click accept, even though there is a checking button available now.
- Don't trade items by sending through the mail, use the trading list. Don't trade back through mail, it can give them a chance to steal.
- Be wary of Jammers who have full number names, these are often created to make it hard to trace them.
- Don't trade for items you aren't sure if you want, Jammers aren't expected to trade back if you change your mind.
- No matter how much you trust a friend, they may turn during a trade through mail, you never know until too late.
BE A JAMMER, NOT A SCAMMER!
This post was the idea of mariahmaemae with help from tinydog98.