Monday, April 27, 2015

Rare Football Helmet

Konnichiwa. Today being a Monday, we have another "new" Rare Item in stores. This particular Monday, the Rare Football Helmet is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing for 650 gems.

I actually sort of like the color choice on this item. Although, a red and black helmet would have been nicer. I wish AJ would maker darker colored RIM instead of so many bright ones.

Also, I would just like to inform you all that I am changing my username. When it is fully changed, I will keep "Hunger" in parentheses, just so you know it will be me. But after about a week, I will probably take the "Hunger" down. I don't mind if you still want to call me Hunger. That's fine. I will alert you all on a post when it is fully changed. 

Sorry for the short post. (Yet again) If you have any ideas of things I could put in my posts (Or that would be interesting) to extend them, comment below. 
So I'm sure most of you are aware of the story of the Phantom's creation. If you don't, click here.
Alike I did with the story of Mira, try creating your own version of the story.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw