Friday, September 12, 2014

Spirit Sentiment #5 - Bullies + Ways We Feel About Others

Hiya Jammers.

I'll be teaching you guys about bullies and how wrong they are about everything.

Bullies are Jammers that put you down for how your animal looks, what items you have or don't have, and what you like to do as hobbies, maybe in real life or in Animal Jam.

Here's an example of a bully.

(It's okay, he's a youtuber doing this for a video)
Bullies will do anything to bring you down with them. This sentiment will keep your mind up with your self-esteem!
Bullies everywhere talk badly to Jammers because of there choices. What choices are these? Dressing a certain way, wearing rare items, or things similar to that.

I get asked frequently if I'm a boy or a girl. I'm a girl, but the reason why they ask me is because I am normally these two animals of mine: 


When you first see that, you'll most likely wonder if I'm a boy or a girl. One time, somebody in my den asked to trade for my headdress. I told them I wasn't trading it. They then told me that boys couldn't wear pink! This is a form of bullying; not letting Jammers/people wear what they want! (pink was originally a boys' color before the 1940's)

This is obviously not a nice thing to say to Jammers. You can wear whatever you want! If a Jammer asks a question about your gender, then that's okay as long as they are respectful!

Now, moving on to Non-Members. If you see a top hat on a Non-Members' trade list, for example, what do you think of it? Nothing. Some Jammers find it "surprising" because they don't have access to wearing the items or they aren't able to play the Forgotten Desert in order to have a chance at getting these items.
Some Jammers might try to persuade a non-member with a rare to trade it to them because "they can't wear the item anyway". I received this comment a whole lot when I was a non-member, and probably will even more after!

~Ways We Often Feel About Others in Jamaa~

This is common among others and often comes to me.

The "Rare" Bridge



This is what some Jammers call it, I guess. This is when Jammers with rare and/or beta items sit on the western bridge in Jamaa Township. Sometimes it just gives you that feeling that they are vain. These Jammers are just people like the rest of us whose items don't define us.

Aldan

Aldan is apparently what Jammers may call the "Rare server". It's always full, and full of Jammers with rare clothing. Here are some of the rooms:





Let's play a game called "Find Feelers".

Just kidding, this is the full room of Jammers trading and such, only looking for new items and putting items on their trade that they will never actually trade, because they want an unbelievable amount of items.


Honestly, after being in Aldan, I want to correct everyone about the whole "rare vs. beta" deal, and tell everyone that these items do not even matter. But of course, they won't listen! We just NEED to have certain items to feel like we're fitting in with the crowd and having what others have.

But why does this make us mad?

Let me introduce to you all, the jealousy emotion.

Ah yes, even I get jealous once in a while. That's what makes us complain about people. Because we're jealous about those things that we're complaining about. Sometimes it's not jealousy, it's just something really annoying like that girl in your class that yells at other people and won't let you work and asks for all the answers.

We don't like to see other Jammers with all of the good, rare items, because we want those. We want those so that we have them ALL and then we will be the one with the best items.

But this won't get us anywhere. All we're paying attention to is the thought that these items are going to make us "cooler" or a better person. But they're not.

"If you're not like us, you aren't cool"


I miss Rocket Power


Occasionally, you'll come across Jammers who'll yell at others just because they don't have a certain rare item, or if they don't dress like them.

Now listen. These Jammers are supporting the USA because of the 9/11 attack that some of you may just be learning about. This is an okay thing to do.

But what isn't okay is saying that others aren't nice because you don't dress like them. I live in the USA but I didn't dress like they are. So what? I support my country, but I won't go about idolizing us. (This isn't idolizing, but that's for the future)

You can wear whatever you want, Jammers. If someone insults you because of what you wear, then they need to change, not you. You've done nothing wrong! (Unless of course you're a bully or a scammer)

Arctic Wolves

 Arctic wolves are a common animal to see around Jamaa, because well, they're cool animals!
Some Jammers, however, believe that there is a stereotype going around about arctic wolves.

A stereotype is a common thought about one type of person based on how they look. In this case, arctic wolves are said to be "stuck up" or "rare wearers". But they're Jammers like the rest of us!




So what? They wear what they want to wear. The only way they would be bad people would be if they were bullies that needed to be nicer.


In happy words, take a look at this cute baby snake that caught the wrong mouse:


And look at my eagle that I drew:


And take a look at this that I randomly saw in Epic Wonders:

Well thanks for hearing me out, Jammers!

Jam On!



587 comments :

  1. Am I first? I think I am :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, The rare bridge is fading out a little thankfully and so many arctic wolves I see are covered in sparkles :( So its really hard to believe thaf part. I love to play as a certain animal but everyone judges me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know i was sitting on the Rare Bridge.. >_> Im not even rare, and.. i feel offended that i sat on the bridge.. :I

    ReplyDelete
  4. please check out blog: wasomji1animaljam.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post by the way Feelers

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rare bridge is a place where supposedly rare people sit but im not rare and some other people sit on the bridge as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. All my comments have to be approved :c

    ReplyDelete
  8. My phone is going to die soon ><

    ReplyDelete
  9. I DONT LIKE ALDAN :|

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some one once bullied my friend for no reason they said i hat you to them

    ReplyDelete
  11. My self esteem doesnt exist, because i do what i want to do, and i dont care if someones gonna judge me for it, its what i like to do and its part of me, THIS IS THE PART OF ME THAT YOU CAN NEVER EVER TAKE AWAY FROM ME -wears fox mask and goes to convention-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree completly with this post because lots of people make new jammers feel sad, anyway please check out wasomji1animaljam.blogspot.ca because I just posted a new post, anyway see you guys later

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yeah, and once i was bullied by 2 people because someone on youtube commented "Report ___ she bullied me" So i went to their den, it seems the bully was online and she got mad at me for absolutely no reason, 1 month later, shes banned :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. -Wears clip on cat tail to Walmart- Problem?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some artic wolfs are mean to me because they want my rare party hat. Then a bunny got mad at me cause i declined his (or hers) awful trade. AJ is not fun anymore cause the scammer, hacker, bully chart got bigger and they are growing. And i love NIGAHIGA <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just hate ppl like that, once when I was friends with this certain Jammer, I couldn't wear pink (because she said it's for girls only and would run around saying 'o.o'' if I weared it) Or any kind of eye that are white (I couldn't wear any eyes that weren't my gender or the unknown gender eyes, like: Round, cross, evil.. and I never could wear white color on my eyes..) Then I never was able to make my eyes into a girl's.. I actualyl at first liked to wear girl eyes on my wolf :P Then last and worst part is, I couldn't play pokemon when I was friends with her, because she said it was against god's rules... (I played it once I gone offline) And if I played, she said I couldn't use Psychic Dark or Ghost type poemon, especially snake pokemon like: Seviper, Ekans or Arbok.. Which really annoyed me... (She was a person that was really into christianity..) And she used to make me believe in god, even though I don't :S ( I don't mean to offend anyone)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just hate ppl like that, once when I was friends with this certain Jammer, I couldn't wear pink (because she said it's for girls only and would run around saying 'o.o'' if I weared it) Or any kind of eye that are white (I couldn't wear any eyes that weren't my gender or the unknown gender eyes, like: Round, cross, evil.. and I never could wear white color on my eyes..) Then I never was able to make my eyes into a girl's.. I actually at first I liked to wear girl eyes on my wolf :P Then last and the worst part is, I couldn't play pokemon when I was friends with her, because she said it was against god's rules... (I played it once I gone offline) And if I played, she said I couldn't use Psychic Dark or Ghost type poemon, especially snake pokemon like: Seviper, Ekans or Arbok.. Which really annoyed me... (She was a person that was really into christianity..) And she used to make me believe in god, even though I don't :S ( I don't mean to offend anyone)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ikr, it was so stupid, and I wasted like a year with that person :S

    ReplyDelete
  19. There's a new post on my Pokemon blog~ :3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh My Gosh mystic do you mind if I use that Luxaray on my Deviant Art?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I didn't draw it... I found it on DeviantArt

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg something amazing just happened :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your blog is not blocked anymore :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUC_AwTKLic Beautiful song

    ReplyDelete
  25. cool what ur Deviant Art? Mine is SnowyPawLeafeon

    ReplyDelete
  26. Still have to approve it, brb

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG i found herobrine in the video :O
    Hes hidden behind a house XD

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ok, im Herobrine821. I has nothing yet tho :(

    ReplyDelete
  29. It said that couldn't find an account called that

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG YOUR STUFF IS AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Im gonna draw something i may not reply

    ReplyDelete
  32. Everyone Check Out My Deviant Art:

    http://snowypawleafeon.deviantart.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. It takes forever for me to draw a human Umbreon o_o

    ReplyDelete
  34. Aww! That baby snake reminds my of MidnightWraiths pet snake Oracle! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  35. Someone help I've been hacked, changed my pass and been hacked again! Advice or maybe just comfort me please. *sobs*.


    P.S. weirdly the hacker hasn't taken anything, Inthink they are just trying to use my account because they change my animals and pets and spend in-game currency.

    ReplyDelete
  36. XD I have but thanks anyway. I think they may be using a Trojan virus with the whole 'repeated hack' thing -.-

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you for this, Feelers. It needed to be said. :3

    ReplyDelete
  38. ANYONE HAVE DEVIANT ART?

    http://snowypawleafeon.deviantart.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. YOUR NARWHAL IS SO CUTE :D

    I commented on some of your stuff you can to my page by there i think..

    ReplyDelete
  40. I think I have the same thing I keep getting logged out (its not my pc ive tried 3 computers they do the same thing) they switch my animals and delete my buddies and I cant change my pass should I give all my items to my storage? please answer!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I agree. So much stereotypes, rumors and meanness! It's just a game, rares are just pixels. >.< meep.

    ReplyDelete
  42. 0.0 yes all my JAGs and buddies were deleted too! If you can't change your pass then it must be a worse virus though because I can change mine. You probably should switch to storage to be on the safe side.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I uploaded my Umbreon ^-^ (my hand is a little shaky XD)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Im getting hacked! its not my pc I tried
    differint computers it happens all the time! should I send all my items to storage? I already lost a pirate sword plz answer!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I guess I'll just play around with virus scanners until I find something. DX

    ReplyDelete
  46. Maybe someone made a new virus...? Honestly, the things people do for pixels... -.-

    ReplyDelete
  47. :D I want to do MLP too!
    Brb Im going to draw my OC if i can remember her o_o

    ReplyDelete
  48. Send items to storage and conduct a virus scan with Norton or whatever you use. idk >.< I hgave the same problem DX

    ReplyDelete
  49. well its my mom who wont let me so ok I will my new user is snowypug

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh right XD I thought you ment the hacker wouldn't let you! Anyway good luck surviving the hacker apocalypse and I'll add you :3

    ReplyDelete
  51. let me create the account and transfer first

    ReplyDelete
  52. I don't know, but smile, 'cause you're too awesome to be sad XD

    ReplyDelete
  53. This is the best post ever. Thanks so much for explaining this, it's perfect. It explains everything I wanted to explain perfectly in words. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Still working on my Pony o_O Taking forever

    ReplyDelete
  55. GUYS HELP I I got hacked so I put the items on my storage when I told my friend snowyfrog I was logged out I told my friend on my storage my storage was logged out! (by the way it was because of a hacker) when I tried to go on my OTHER storage account onlypartys, the pass was changed! IM GETTING HACKED PLEASE HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Mines kind of a fail XD

    ReplyDelete
  57. IM SO SCARED IM SHAKING

    ReplyDelete
  58. I DID NOT CHANGE THE PASS ON ONLY PARTYS NEITHER DID MY PARENTS

    ReplyDelete
  59. Just about to

    ReplyDelete
  60. I told my friend and I was logged out I told her on my storage and then my storage was logged out! I tried to go on my other storage onlypartys, the pass was changed! I DID NOT CHANGE THE PASS NEITHER DID MY PARENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I know im so scared!!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I never got the jam a gram!

    ReplyDelete
  63. now im scared REALLY SCARED

    ReplyDelete
  64. he might have changed his strategy so people don't know its him..

    ReplyDelete
  65. It could be something better disguised, like a trade. It could show any jammer in the picture so you don't think it's him.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Now i dont want to trade O_O

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'm scared too, I don't want my ******* computer hacked (pardon my french)!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Me too o_o Im sitting upstairs on my bed alone.
    My friend who moved is coming next weekend tho :D

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'm home alone, its dark and my cat keeps making freaky noises. lol HELP! XD jk.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Anyone play Transformice?

    ReplyDelete
  71. teh bit about cat making freaky noises was SO FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  72. owe no I better make a new account with a new pass QUCIK ill report what happened around 7 or 8 ill try going on my account see what happens

    ReplyDelete
  73. Can you go on?

    ReplyDelete
  74. She's doing the quiet pattering around the house thing that makes you think some killer's broken in! I read too much creepypasta -.- XD

    ReplyDelete
  75. Go too room sky

    ReplyDelete
  76. OMG MY STORAGE GOT HACKED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  77. WHATS GOING ON

    ReplyDelete
  78. ill report now

    ReplyDelete
  79. im really mad about them saying the friggin thing about support USA we suppport you accually USA comes into other contries and fights with the side who wants democricy (Canada does too) but they cant just be all like ur mean if you dont dress like us im keeping all my swaering to my self right know

    ReplyDelete
  80. XD It was only a thought I'm sure out of the millions of real jammers it will be unlikely you encounter Fman (or whoever the hacker is)'s fake!

    ReplyDelete
  81. didn't loose anything but this is weired

    ReplyDelete
  82. O_O I NEVER BELIEVED IN HIM BUT MAYBE NOW I DO

    ReplyDelete
  83. SHEESH ITS AN OUTBREAK OF HACKED PEOPLE! IT'S THE END OF JAMAA!

    ReplyDelete
  84. EVERYONE COMMENT ON MY BLOG NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

    http://ajchristmaslodge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/egyptian-pillows-keeping-you-aj.html#disqus_thread

    ReplyDelete
  85. Fman is a real hacker, though he has been exagerated somewhat! I think he may have come back, that or we have another crazy person infected with 'pixel fever'!

    ReplyDelete
  86. I was hacked on My break from Animal Jam D: I lost some important items friends have to me :(

    ~Bigcats

    ReplyDelete
  87. YES BECAUSE EVERYONE KEEPS GETTING HACKED EVEN MY STORAGE GOT HACKED1!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Brb im going to watch Youtube because im bored

    ReplyDelete
  89. Exactly.
    NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Sorreh guys! I'm just a bit stressed!

    ReplyDelete
  91. Pink can be worn by ALL genders! I don't know why people bully boys for wearing pink! Fun fact Feelers, pink was actually a "boys" color and blue was a "girls" color. It changed because of Hitler (you guys probably just gasped at this name. It's not a cuss word or anything, I'm just telling you a part of history XD) and he did all this stuff and blah blah blah... I don't remember the rest of History class okay?

    ReplyDelete
  92. I don't get why there is this Fman drama :o

    ReplyDelete
  93. Ugh, I'm a girl and people ask me if I'm a guy.... Speaking of, some person was acting like I wasn't smart just because I have guy animals! I'm a tomboy, so what? Don't judge people! Don't be rude to people in digital or real life, same thing, no difference! Never bully anyone, some bullies bully others because they have a problem and they want to feel happy so they hurt others. Also, don't hurt someone for no reason! When I was younger I got bullied a lot, and hurt. Let this be a inspiration!

    I'm birdy12447, be sure to buddy me and visit my den ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  94. Lol I like the monkey pic

    ReplyDelete
  95. Lol. "And take a look at this random thing I found in Epic Wonders."


    "Monkey, do u think she like me?" XDDDDDD I LOL'd so hard. I also love ur eagle pic! it may not be the best, but it isn't the worst either. That snake pic is so cute! XD I wonder who took it? Or... maybe they just made it in photoshop. We'll never know. XD


    (Btw my AJ is Basgetti)

    ReplyDelete
  96. Alright, let me make this clear...

    Guy Characters
    People always ask me if I am a guy or a girl, I'm a tomboy (girl that acts like guy). So one girl asked why I was being a guy and had girl characters, I replied nicely that I roleplays and act like a guy sometimes. So she started being very rude to me. Always block and report, guys!
    Arctic Wolves
    Oh gosh... Why do people judge arctic wolves? There still jammers, like Feelers said! I have an arctic wolf, most do! Reminds me of members and non members judging each other... How people say members are so mean, and judge non members... Only very rude members would do that, we were all non members before!!
    Real life Bullies
    Well, when I was younger I was bullied a lot... Why do some people do this? We'll some bullies are sad or has troubles so they bully others to make themselves happy! Others, they just do it for fun...
    -birdy12447

    ReplyDelete
  97. Also to add on my other comment...

    Rare People/Aldan/Rare Bridge
    This is very rude... Why do some people do this you ask? Because they want to show off, others just trade normally and don't be rude to non rare people! Those who show off, stop it! It's fine if your excited you got something, but don't rub it in others faces, it really hurts there feelings! And the bridge.... Some nice people go on there, but why does no one like the other bridge...? :c Well anyways, like feelers said, it makes people feel proud on the bridge I guess... Now for Aldan.... People always ask why it's so full, don't you wonder? The people that ask always seem to get yelled at... So to not risk it, the awns er is back in late 1012 or early 2013, people started to come there (mostly rare people) to trade. Since then, people always go there and it's always full. My advice is to not even go there if your not role playing or trading... Otherwise people just might bully you or yell just because your no rare if you aren't rare!

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw