Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bonsaii's Spirit Author Page Thing!

Kirara gifs are life!
Ciao, jammers! Bonsaii here! Some of you may know me as Bon, Bonsai-with-one-i, or the SPAGHETTI PHANTOM!
I post on this lovely lil' blog on Mondays! I went on hiatus in February, but not to fear! The soup cans have returned! Huzzah!
Ah, yes. Now I'll tell you about the one and only, amazing, gravity defying Rainbow Dash me!
I joined Animal Jam in 2012, and started posting on AJS soon after! My username on AJ is 'shepa1', and I'd love to be blenderful buddies! As you can probably tell, I'm a pretty extroverted person. I like all animals - including people! But zebras are probably better than everything. My favorite color, you ask? Sea-green, as Crayola calls it! I call it the COLOR OF FREEDOM because that's how old Lady Liberty looks like. I really love to sing!! I also like to draw, though my wolves look like slightly bent baseball bats~! Books are amazing, namely those by soup-er people like J.K. Rowling, Phillip Pullman...There's more below! My favorite subject is physics. Wait, I'm not boring, I swear! L-look, a cat gif to prove it! Come back!


But seriously, enough about me! This blog is about you! The innovators, the inspiration; the readers. Thank you so much for reading, commenting on, and loving our humble blog!
Less than 3
(<3)

Oh, continuing that author list! ...Cornelia Funke, Alyson Noel, Thanhha Lai, Erin Hunter(s), Brian Jacques, The Onion, Kai Meyer... That's all I can think of off the top of my head!
Not even gonna attempt a song list...
where da wifi at?


24 comments :

  1. Third :D Love it BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT, THERES NO WIFI IN DOGE HEAVEN!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know, my first account (the one you followed) was banned. I am currently on this one. If you want proof view my other account's bio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I just realized what a Bonsai was
    http://cdn.homesthetics.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/The-Most-Beautiful-And-Unique-Bonsai-Trees-In-The-World-homesthetics-27.jpg

    extroverted Bonsai, yes you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supernatural01010May 3, 2015 at 1:13 PM

    ooooh Okay Why was it banned?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bc the bully got made at me and tried to hack me. We had a "battle" for 18 days and then the person got annoyed and banned me. (The person was trying to hack me every few hours, so i had to keep changing my pw. Eventually the person gave up and banned my account)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supernatural01010May 3, 2015 at 2:35 PM

    Oh... Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  8. xP its not your fault, no need to apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fuzzhead Derp Face :DMay 3, 2015 at 6:15 PM

    Wait, why does this say it's from 2012..?
    There weren't authors back then..

    ReplyDelete
  10. We didn't want you guys to see it as a post-post, so we hid it deep in the archive. Props for noticing! You've sharp eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fuzzhead Derp Face :DMay 3, 2015 at 6:17 PM

    Oh, ok!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miacupcake1 the Happy KeyboardMay 9, 2015 at 5:39 AM

    ALYSON NOEL IS BAE (Except bae means poop in Danish)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was posted on SUNDAY, JUNE 17?!


    Right now, it's June 5th, on a Saturday.
    And June 17 is on a Wednesday, not a Sunday for me...


    I HAVE FOUND A HOLE IN TIME DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yee, another fellow Harry Potter fan! c:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Azure Rain-The rain is UniqueJune 19, 2015 at 2:26 PM

    Bonsai, how do you pronouce your name?
    Is the ''i'' silent
    or is it like
    Bon-Sa-ee


    :3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Berry cat (rpdone)June 19, 2015 at 4:00 PM

    Finally, somebody else who knows who Harry Potter is. Wait, why am I commenting to a like seven year old post?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't know that small little line.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ƝєσηƤƖυтσηιυм AJJuly 10, 2015 at 6:48 PM

    *drools at mention of Erin Hunter*


    And that small line is perfectly fine! You're a bubbly, witty, energy-filled person, and the line doesn't change anything. <3


    And, as for the dark period, I hope you get through it just fine. We shall all compensate for our share of Yoda-ian words of wisdom that shall POUR into you as I stroke mai Rare Beard!


    Baia!


    xx ~NeonPlutonium

    ReplyDelete
  19. Koalasrock55082 AJJuly 11, 2015 at 11:39 AM

    I think it Bon-Zai

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw