Sunday, June 17, 2012

Spirit Authors: Glowyy/Isa!

Hey jammers! It's Glowyy here, with my first awesome bio at the AJS. We authors were thinking of updating our biographies/Spirit Author page, so here it goes. Sorry if this is too long, I talk too much.

My Animal Jam story

It was a normal day, my friend was coming to visit my house, and I was very excited, because I was like seven years old or something, and sugar made me very hyper. Everything was normal, but my friend wanted to show me and my sibling this awesome game, it wasn't just any game, it was THE game, it was Animal Jam. My sibling, being older than me, didn't really like it, they thought it was for little kids, but I loved that game. And I have been playing it since that day, even if I took some pauses, 'cause I was seven, and little kids can't keep concentration on only one game for too long. But still, that was THE game.

More about me

I speak more than one language, currently I speak English US (British slang is complicated) and Portuguese Brazil (Brazilian Portuguese and Portuguese Portuguese are very different). And, many of you may have already guessed, I'm a girl. My favorite sport is chess (Yes, it's a sport), and my favorite subject is Math

My favorite things

Favorite AJ animal: Bunnies, foxes and wolves.
Favorite Animal Jam items: Bow and arrows and Flower Crowns.
Favorite colors: Purple and pink.
Favorite place on Animal Jam: Hot cocoa hut.
Favorite holiday on Animal Jam: Summer carnival, that isn't really a holiday......

Even more about me

I am a very fun and happy girl, no matter what, I will have a smile on my face, and I believe that everything is okay. If you need help, you can count on me, I'll always be there to help others, no matter what, even if there's nothing I can do about your problem, my bad advice will make you glad you met me. Items don't mean much to me, they're just things you put on your animal or in your den  to make it look better, of course, they're some items that may have some sentimental value (like my first plushie my friend gifted me), but not because of their rarity.

Well jammers, that's pretty much it. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them. But I won't be answering personal information questions, like: "Where do you live?" or "How old are you?".  I hope you enjoyed my bio, and check back soon, I may even update this. Be nice to others, jam on, and have a nice day, see you later!

-Glowyy

(Last updated by Glowyy AJ at the 21st of december of 2015.)

5 comments :

  1. Miacupcake1 the Happy KeyboardMay 9, 2015 at 5:41 AM

    Cool bio, Isa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :thumbs up:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooo confused. WHEN WAS THIS WRITTEN IT CANT BE FROM 2012 NOPE. NU UH. :IS CONFUSED: nice bio by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was written like..... May 2015? Anyway, why would it be from 2012, I joined the AJS in February 2015, how is that even possible?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, this is from June 2015.

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw