Monday, June 27, 2016

Rare Sandals & Animal Jam VidCon Adventures

Hey jammers! I'm here with a quick post for today – apologies for my recent absence, I was away at VidCon with AJHQ and other Animal Jam YouTubers!! It was an exciting time, and you can find a video with some of our antics below the break. But first, RARE ITEM MONDAY!
The coloration matches last week's sombrero, doesn't it? Interesting to see what color schemes AJHQ likes to stick with. Maybe they'll make a complete pastel outfit? They do like their themes – LIKE PIXELS!



What do you think of this MineCraft - themed items? Do you like AJHQ references other video games like this, or does it feel unoriginal??
It's a fine line they seem to walk, but I think Minecraft fans will be entertained. For me, I'm not sure pixel-themed items are the reason I play Animal Jam, so personally I won't be using too many.
What are your thoughts? Happy jamming!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw