Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Track Hurdle + Pupil-less Eye?

Hey jammers!  Tallstar107 here, and finally I'm back to doing daily posts again.  School has been out for me for a couple of weeks now, and I've just wrapped up some of my outside activities.  Spirit Stories will be back as well, so stay tuned!  
Today's new item is the track hurdle.  
I bet many jammers are just jumping for joy from delight.  Hehehe...
Now, just gonna be honest, I'm a pretty lazy person.  No track for me!  So this item doesn't hold too much interest for me.  But I bet some creative people out there could make a pretty neat den with the athletic items AJHQ has released.  Hmm...



We have a bit of a wacky glitch brought to us by Katia9.  
It's CLEAR AS MUD to me what's happening in this picture.  OHHHHHHHH

I can't quite tell what is happening in this picture.  We have a weird creepy eye with no pupils... with the old secret color...  and the selection is underneath the palette... but the pigs eyes are normal.  What?  

Leaving us today is the Egyptian Sphinx (did you know it was spelled like that?  I always thought it was with a y, but only the cat breed is spelled that way ^-^ )
"Check meowt of the store!"  
Over on the Daily Explorer, we have a feathertastic- or should I say, deflightful -  post full of bird artwork!
*whispers* Just magpiegical.  OKAY OKAY I"M DONE
That just about wraps up this post!  I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I'll see you in Jamaa!
- Tallstar107

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw