Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Jamaaliday Items

Quite a few Jamaaliday items are back jammers! I hope you're as excited as I am, I love the Jamaalidays! Have fun in the snow and enjoy the holiday spirit!

In Jam Mart Clothing...
In Jam Mart Furniture...
In the Hot Cocoa Hut...
In the Chamber of Knowledge...
In Epic Wonders (Coral Canyons shop)...
In Bahari Bargains...
In Sunken Treasures...
In the Music Shop...

That's it for now jammers, hopefully I didn't miss anything! Next up is the new things you can find around Jamaa! They look like tons of fun. See you in Jamaa!

10 comments :

  1. AKK do they HAVE to start shops with member only items?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I wonder that too. But I guess member items are cool, and they want to encourage Jammers to get a membership.

      -Infinity

      Delete
  2. were in coral canyons is the shop??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the jammalidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh, hi. i was wondering if we get bows and arrows every jamaalidays!
    do we?
    - wolvesrock666

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno! I've only been here one Jamaaliday, but I'm pretty sure the prizes for this year will be a bit different.

      -Infinity

      Delete
  5. This is my first year in jamaa ans I was wondering, are the jamaaliday presents different?

    ReplyDelete
  6. im trading my black bow and arow for a long blue black or red spike. if you are willing to, send me a mail saying "spike"
    ~kkloy2

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw