Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gingerbread House

The member item is here jammers! If any nonmembers would like to explore a gingerbread den then feel free to stop by. I haven't decorated much (my inventory is full) but there is a chocolate pool, a large christmas tree, and a fun little feast table to have a snack with your buddies!
Meanwhile, a few little glitches... I noticed a tree in Jamaa Township still had some fall leaves.
Can you see them there on the edges? And then there is a stupid trading glitch, I've had lots of inventory problems latley! Luckily I haven't lost any items in the past couple days with all the updates. Notice any trading issues popping up?
 Notice that I got the trade through, but the inventory space slots message had opened up behind it! Strange huh? Has is happened you you guys? See you around this festive Jamaaliday Jamaa! Be sure to comment with your ideas for Animal Jam and the blog, click here for the link. Plus, I was playing around with my pictures and I was thinking about the new animal. Flip, flip, flip. flip... flip!!
What do you think it is jammers?

Side note...some jammers wanted to know how to buy Epic Wonders items. All you need to do is click on the globe, watch out, they're expensive!
Hope that helps a bit jammers, enjoy the gem earning!

Note: Thank you Quavine , colorful68, 22ar, and chris0209 for the gifts!

27 comments :

  1. It's a zebra! I have such a soft spot for ungulates.

    -Quavine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg u like doctor who!! so do i xD wat ur aj user name?

      Delete
  2. i think it is a zebra to that is awesome though happy christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hose or zebra you should have a poll on this

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's probably a horse or zebra.But I'm still confused about the flip thing on the page in the jamaa journal.Is the flip thing a new action in the next update?
    -bubblestorm14

    ReplyDelete
  5. It meant flip the picture!! ^.^ I can't believe I figured it out, usually I miss stuff like that.
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a horse, there's also a carved horse in epic wonders so I think that's a clue. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think it's a horse cuz you can make a horse look like a zebra..... the flip part is confusing.......
    ~ tamama(aka karara,darktamama,aurorakismet9)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guess what! I did Ginger Bread Houses in school SWEEEETTTT
    -eveningsparkle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum used to do that at school...

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you put most walls and floors in your new Gingerbread House it gets a special CANDY theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY

    ReplyDelete
  11. What flooring is yours, snowy?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Have To Wait For 4 More Months to get the gingerbread house den :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was a non-member that time, sadly, I wanted one.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me too


    How I miss the Jamaalidays

    ReplyDelete
  15. So you have to be in the club to get it? Im using my friends account so i dont know if she is the club she is a member though ~ doctorwholuvr/AJfan

    ReplyDelete
  16. my user is twirlytree. can you still get the gingerbread house christmas of 2013?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Horse. THEY ARE MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow im commentting 3 yrs after this posted

    ReplyDelete
  19. I HATE MATING!

    ReplyDelete
  20. being a member is being in the club!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. me too, lol just looking for old things in the blog

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw