Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gifts and Games

Hey jammers! Lots of new little things around Jamaa, but here are some good things to mention. First of all  is that multiplayer/single player game menus have changed, you now are directly presented with the two options. 
This, I believe, was first discovered/posted by GreenFun. Next is the complete list of Jamaaliday gifts which gave been given (by AJHQ) so far. Starting on Day 1, a Snowflake Rug.
Day 2 - 200 Gems
Day 3 - Snow Man Family
Day 4 - Winter Window
That's all the presents at the moment, jammers. Sadly, if you miss a day you miss that present (everyone gets the same present each day). Meanwhile, I'd like to mention a jammer named pizzadrop. He is in possession of not only Tan Carpet (go to his den to see it, it's strange) but also has a Blanket.
If you repost this on your blog please mention your source. . . .  A Blanket is one of the items from the Best Dressed game, this is pizzadrop's explanation of how he got it.
Mysterious huh? Any ideas on how and why it survived past beta? And what is with this weirdo tan carpet thing going on?

New: More artwork on the Spirit Art mini blog!
Thank you kakaloua and malory for the plushies, and MN16 for the gloves!

22 comments :

  1. OMG. I met pizzadrop and his brother before on animal jam. His brother said he scammed those items. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im thinking that the person that quieted was on the beta and they had blankets on the beta but they all started disappearing 1 by 1 and eventually there was 1 left and the guy with the last 1 gave all his rares and blanket 2 pizza drop when he quited

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey im not a scammer my little brother aapen was angry at my and he was saying that in jamaa but now is everything all right

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, intriguing. Darn, I missed the gift yesterday. I was too busy reading a zombie survival guide.

    P.S. Why am I on the top commenters twice?

    -Quavine

    ReplyDelete
  5. i met pizzadrop!!!! i went to his den and was the first to see the glitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizzadrop just added me. I dunno why...but ok then lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, the tan carpet wasn't in beta. When you first enter AJ they give you a free tan carpet, check out my den, I have like three. My username is Cesalia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The floor in your den is a wood floor, it isn't tan carpet. Sorry to disappoint you. I have the wooden floor too. And, secondly AJ does not give out wood floors/tan floors (nm) for free when you first enter (or maybe in the beta days they did)
      I was in the beta days but apparently my memory doesn't remember it. Nice den btw!

      Delete
  8. Oh, no...I think it's just first posted. I'm sure most people discovered it already. And cool...that blanket from beta and it's member item?

    ReplyDelete
  9. livieloo6 on animal jamDecember 18, 2011 at 1:53 PM

    i think the blanket was a glitch from best dressed and i just went on aj and didnt get the window so someone traded one 4 me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pizzadrop sent me Jam-A-Gram buddies request. He asked me about the beta colored old blanket I had. More information about the blanket here, and if you could post this...

    http://jammertimes.blogspot.com/2011/12/beta-colored-blanket-in-my-hands.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. PIZZADROP EEZ MY FREEND! (SAY ELLO TO MY LEETLE FREEND!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your welcome snowyclaw. And if u guys see my den mine is a total mess up XD litterly! My tree house den

    MN16

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey MN16 i thought at school you said you didnt care for snowyclaw anymore!
    -22ar

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey snowyclaw! I just went to pizzadrop's den like a minute ago and saw the tan carpet. Also i think his den is glitched or something because when i came, i saw these huge grey squares behind his epics! Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey reds565 we both have antlers on animal jam!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pizzadrop scammed my bro too, my brother, (his user is halov) gave pizza drop his password because he trusted him with it, he had all these beta rares on it, the next day he tryed to get on and it said he was suspended from aj for ever so sadly he had to make a new account.... i can get screen shots to prove it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Snowy!!!
    I met someone who has a purple mech!!!!
    Ill email it to you!!! Cheesewedge

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was just reading through the old comments and I came across the blanket. I happen to have a purple one!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have a blanket.....

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw