Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Heart Balloon, Heart Rose Archway and leaving Patched Hat!

Hey jammers! Today we have two new Valentine's Day themed items. First, we have the new (returning?) Heart Balloon. It's sold in Jam Mart Clothing for 250 gems, with 8 colors.


I think I remember this item, but I'm not completely sure...
Meanwhile, in Jam Mart Furniture, today's new (returning, in the case) item is the Heart Rose Archway, sold for 650, with 10 colors (a little sprinkle of imagination there).

Now this is a pretty old item, at least, I remember it to be. But it would be awesome if AJ made other kinds of these flower archways, in different shapes.
It's your last day to pick up your Patched Hat, before it leaves Jamaa.


Now the little cute Patched Hat is ready for new adventures. Maybe Hat Jam, or Clothes Jam, nobody knows, but we have faith in the decision of our little friend.
And now, for a little glitch.


Looks like I was recently trapped by these beautiful trees while I was trying to save the day. But what can I say? Trees love me.

Trivia Tuesday:

How many holiday themed adventures have been released?


Don't forget to enter our winter contest! You can see Bonsaii's post for it  here


No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw