Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Snow Hat & Penguin Awareness Day

Hi jammers! Tigerly here - apologies for my absence around spirit lately, Snowy is back posting and I have to focus on other important stuff in my schedule. Today's new item is the Snow Hat!
Available in Jam Mart Clothing for 650 gems! I have to say the Snow Hat looks like the original top hat with a bit of snow added on top of it, dreadful... I have no words. Moving swiftly to Penguin Awareness Day!
Today is a special day to raise awareness for these little waddlers - perhaps you can show awareness by becoming a penguin in Jamaa? Most penguins live in the Southern Hemisphere. While other birds have wings for flying, penguins have adapted flippers to help them swim in water! Penguins spend around half their time in water and the other half on land; a bit like the penguins of Jamaa you may say?
Galoshes (one of my favorite items) are departing from Jam Mart Clothing! See you on tomorrow's update post, I hope the update is an improvement from the last one. Take care and happy jamming! x
~Tig

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw