Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Phantom Lamp, Epic Dragon Wings, and Floating the Trophy

Hey jammers!  Tallstar here, with the daily post!  It has been a while, hasn't it?  Sorry about that!  With so much schoolwork, I won't be on quite as frequently.  I will most likely be taking a break from daily posts until the summer, unless of course there is a rare day, such as today, where there is no post yet!  I do have other plans ( *rubs hands together evilly* ), so stay tuned!  And no, I won't spill the beans (yet).  

Today's new items are the Phantom Lamp and the Epic Dragon Wings, which were preceded by the Epic Dragon Skull yesterday.



Hehe, now I can make a skeletal dragon thing and strike terror in the hearts of all of Jamaa.

Thebearstudios seems to have stumbled across a very stubborn trophy:
We have the tetherball leaving today, so be sure to stock up!
Be sure to check out some phantastic poems over on the Daily Explorer!
That's all for today, jammers.  I'll see you in Jamaa!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw