Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Golden Soccer Goal and Soccer Ball Plus Play Marbles On Play Wild

Hi jammers! The recent new items seem to be the Golden Football and Golden Football Goal on sale in Epic Wonders (blue orb). Is there some kind of football event going on? I'm not a football fan, so I wouldn't have a clue. 
Quite pricey for two recoloured items if you ask me. Anyway, in my Play Wild update post I completely forgot to mention the new mini-game. Marbles is now available to play on mobile!
Perfect mini-game to play with your friends! Over on AJ's Daily Explorer we have some new jammer art featuring Animal Jam cereal boxes. Lovely work jammers!!
Happy jamming!
~Tig

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw