Friday, July 11, 2014

Diamond Crown & Animal Jam: Official Insider's Guide

Hey jammers! I have a bit of summer work at the moment (that's why there is a lack of videos and extra posts!). Today's item is the Diamond Crown, which is being sold in the clothing orb of Epic Wonders.
 How come it isn't on 50% sale like the rest of the hats? Humm... Maybe it's not applied to new things. Speaking of new things...

 It's almost time for the release of "Animal Jam: Official Insider's Guide" – just eleven more days! I'm going to order it to go through for any useful information. I'll be sure to let you know of any game changing lore, tips, or codes located within it's pages. Maybe I'll even do a video?
And I didn't notice this until a little while back, but it's a sad new(ish) feature of letter sending. Nonmembers already can't open the presents, why can't members send presents to them, in case they ever want to become members? I just think it's rather silly. What about you?
Happy jamming!



To post anonymously simply leave the email animaljamspirit@gmail.com instead of your own. Come and join the conversation!

1,111 comments :

  1. Ooh! I was first XD do people still do this?? XD :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* im going on vacation and wont be commenting for a few days> :( bye bye 030 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2nd or 3rd? I think 3rd all well. Congrats on first LilSmile
    *Gives cookies to LilSmile*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fourth again..... Oh well! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. daisy0447 has a skully...... she generated it and I know what she used. Very dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats anyway, *gives cupcakes to everyone * btw bling bling jamaa
    I think ur 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Real comment
    what!!!! That's so unfair the letter sending

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought 6th, now my head hurts, :( *gives cookie * you get a cookie anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on first!!!! Gives huge chocolate ice cream cake covered in Hershey kisses and presents

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ikr, :( im gonna be a non-member again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you jammers going to buy the Official Insiders Guide to AJ? I've heard there are animal facts, strategies for games, and even Alpha Art! It's about 9 dollars for a paperback, is that a good value?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nah, I don't think I will.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's like 20 dollars for library binding.... *shiver*

    ReplyDelete
  14. the crown looks um well idk what to call it maybe weird XD, nice book eh too bad i can't buy it. Also I've been missing the old commenting system too well chuu also miss some other old commenters too ("- o -)

    -Sweetlittlecat-

    Note: Can anyone visit thish blog>>>>>>Ajdreamsandshimmers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, NM really should be able to recieve gifts! I ❤️ AJ but I have to say that this is another way of AJHQ's to get people to pay them money!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello!
    It took me a while to figure out how to post on this new comment things, nice crown btw.
    -twinkleninja

    ReplyDelete
  17. Snowyclaw, where do you get the AJ Guide?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll be getting the Insiders Guide :3 It is pretty sad that non-members are not allowed to receive gifts or write their own text in Jam-a-Grams. AJHQ should at least let non-members do this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. They did it because of the fman122 issue. He isnt gonna be sending viruses no more. And no, he's not gonna get a membership. His ID is banned, His internet ID is banned. What if he gets a new connection. They'll find out, and he cant do it anyway, so back to the start. XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eh.
    Police would need to get involved with internet ID -.- Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you RickyEmraldAJ i sent everything to my storage account frizzlethebrave yestarday opps bye guys happy sleep over to me! :)

    ~wolfclananimal15

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well fman is one nm, the minority of nm, the most accurate reason why is because "decoy scammers"
    Decoy scammers are nm that are diffrent accounts that scam for the main account. since nms cant send anymore, decoys cant just send gifts to the main account

    ReplyDelete
  23. I understand why AJHQ doesn't allow nms to receive gifts, but it's still one of those small things that shouldn't be members only. Not even allowing members to send things to nms? That's taking things a little too far.... >:C

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yikes. That ain't good

    ReplyDelete
  25. Why, Disqus? I only uploaded one! ONE! D:

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want cake, too. We shouldn't EXCLUDE. (Joke. Not meant to be offensive)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I might buy it. I'm not too sure. But $9 is pretty good for a guidebook, those are usually pretty thick.

    I'm just putting Lunas at the bottom of all my comments😊

    ReplyDelete
  28. And I thought Warriors were overpriced.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sorry I had to do this X3

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congerts on unsaid second!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Aj needs money. Thats why a lot of things are member.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fman isn't real. He was a rumor that catched on. There is no real proof it is real. Bepper started it.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats! 4th out of what will probably be over 400 comments is really good, actually. :3

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yer fifth, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Yes, but certain things (such as this, and the chat history tab) aren't really necessary. That was my point :C

    ReplyDelete
  36. Im one of those small amount of people who doesn't complain that AJ makes things member or that AJ is so called "unfair." AJ needs the money... get over it :U

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amazon, once it comes out and most likely Barnes and Nobles and other bookstores.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I kind of agree with you. But like what I said down there, there's some small things that are unfair and don't really need to be members only. For example, the chat history tab.

    ReplyDelete
  39. they make lots of money..
    Everything they have in the AJ Outfitters
    store is expensive yet people still buy them

    ReplyDelete
  40. No.. it gives nonmembers more reasons to buy membership. Without all these stuff for members nobody would buy it so therefore no more AJ. No use in protesting against it because you can get suspended for doing it through email and it wont change.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Well they pay Smart Bomb and Nat Geo and theemployees and everything else it takes to make AJ better. So in the end they need more money. Don't call AJ a scam or greedy either. It's simply not true.

    ReplyDelete
  42. If nms were allowed to open gifts and read the chat history, people would still buy membership. Those aren't one of the main things that drive people to get membership.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Well since most people used these things it annoyedthem and they bought membership. But complaining about new animals.and items being member is another thing.

    ReplyDelete
  44. That Jam A Gram thing is just sad...

    ReplyDelete
  45. And there's monthly bills to pay. That takes over 10,000 dollars. And then there's groceries to have and essentials in life. Aj can't get all of this in one day.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Im like the onlyone NOT upset about it..

    ReplyDelete
  47. Yes, the animals/items are one of the main things AJ membership offers. That part is annoying, but perfectly fair and most likely not changing any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like the crown but it looks kinda weird when you really think about it. I want to order the Animal Jam Guide, but my mom will probably be like "NO!" Non members already cant keep gifts why cant they send them anymore? But now when I really think about it Animal Jam probably did that because of the hacker fman122 that would send you a gift and if you opened it he would hack all your items. I don't know though, he could have been fake.~snowy1262

    ReplyDelete
  49. No I mean people complain about it, along with updates.. AJ spends 2 weeks animating everything drawing etc making sure everything runs smoothly and all that jazz. And when it's member everybody goes insane. It makes me sad. Why can't people just enjoy the game instead of complaining about it, because it justs wastes Animal Jam's time...

    ReplyDelete
  50. Someone should make a Animal Jam creepy pasta about fman122. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  51. OMG LUNA! XD Sorry I'm a pegasister.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Check out my blog: Jammerlegend.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  53. Fman isnt real, he is just a rumor Bepper started.

    ReplyDelete
  54. For almost everything, I agree with you on that. It's the small things that don't really require much work that annoy me. There aren't too many of those.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Anyone else here a brony or pegesister?

    ReplyDelete
  56. Aj put hard work into everything they make. Can we enjoy it for once, instead of complaining?

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am, but I like season 3 better. I'm not a big fan of Twilight either...

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like MLP, except I'm a girl. And fman122 was real. Someone I knew got hacked by him.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Forget pegasister- I'm a girl, I'm still a brony

    ReplyDelete
  60. He even made a new account.

    ReplyDelete
  61. He could like hack 3 people at once. O,O I saw him once.

    ReplyDelete
  62. No he isn't, there is no real proof. My ex-friend's friend said that but she lied... :/

    ReplyDelete
  63. I saw him. BC Like two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Why are there so many hackers and scammers nowadays?

    ReplyDelete
  65. There is no hacket. Even if there was aj wouldn't let it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  66. There are tons of posers. None, not ecen the "real" one are real.

    ReplyDelete
  67. YUS. There's only been, like, three things I've ever complained about, even when I was nm. Since a large amount of AJ's players are younger, I'm guessing that's why there's so much complaining.

    This is the last time I'm responding to you, only because this discussion is getting so LONG. No offense or anything intended.^^

    ReplyDelete
  68. Aj hackets hack into someone's account, not Aj's. Still depressing they exist.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I liked the old AJ better. No hackers or scammers or rares or even members.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Saying no offense doesn't make anything less offensive.. owo Just a reminder.
    I used to complain a lot but I stopped after July 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I know how the hacking works. I got hacked on my old account. It was sad.

    ReplyDelete
  72. No offense, Twilight likers. But yeah. She's kinda a Mary Sue, in my opinion. :|

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like Aj now but the way to stop scamming is to put old rares in. Decreases the rarity and scammers and hackers are less common..

    ReplyDelete
  74. I'm leaving to play Animal Jam. I'll be a non member tomorrow. XD

    ReplyDelete
  75. She acts like she's smarter than every one else.. :/ I would slap her xD... I love Pinky Pie because she is like me with my friends.. otherwise I am like Fluttershy.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Pixitgem Did you know AJHQ Donates to many different Charities, and pounds to help them? Also Keeping A Gaming Site Open And Paying Their Workers Cost Too! So I Hope You Understand Why It Cost A Lot!
    Just Remember What I Said, That's Why They Keep Their Costs High!

    ReplyDelete
  77. I have quite a few songs I want to belt out, most of which are either pony or Japanese. X3

    ReplyDelete
  78. Mine is basically After Ever After xD

    ReplyDelete
  79. Yus! It's disgusting... D:

    ReplyDelete
  80. I'm not upset about it... Like i said above AJ needs money

    ReplyDelete
  81. I like Pinkie a lot, too! Honestly though, sometimes I feel like the only person who despises Fluttershy D:

    ReplyDelete
  82. Discord is the best mutant thing

    ReplyDelete
  83. So many people would quit if a ton of betas came in, but honestly, it's the only thing to do that will remove scammers/hackers. D:

    ReplyDelete
  84. Already over 100 comments? Yay :D

    ReplyDelete
  85. Well those people need to quit anyway (this is very offensive). The last thing we need are people who do nothing but trade and only care about pixels.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Fluttershy is honestly just like me... I hate Rarity because of her whiny bratty act...

    ReplyDelete
  87. Have to agree with that.

    Fluffle Puff best fluffy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I don't hate Rarity, but I don't like her much for the same reasons you don't. D:

    ReplyDelete
  89. I didn't notice that the crown wasn't on sale! Are the other Epic Wonders hats on sale?

    http://animaljamhappenings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  90. Chicken bacon alfredo pizza is the best pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Well it's just unfair! Smart Bomb Interactive is already getting TONS of money, they don't need to be so unfair to nonmembers!

    ReplyDelete
  92. They already have TONS of money from the current members. They don't need to do more bribing. I think The Forgotten Desert was enough to bring TONS more members.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Something I drew... sorry it's so dark! Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  94. Nuggets in biscuits are best nuggets. (Sorry everyone.)

    ReplyDelete
  95. I think it is glitching up and you have to refresh again.

    ReplyDelete
  96. O,O The crown is HUGE, and it looks a bit humanish. Im also very excited for the new guide!! :OOOOOO I wonder if it will have super secret codes or unheard jamaasian lore? and i kinda hate that non members can't accept or even SEND gifts. Thats just umm, mean.

    ReplyDelete
  97. IKR. dogzxx doesn't seem to think so... now we're arguing about it... HALP ME!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Well sometimes people play on other people's electronic devices.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Well nms can no longer fall for the gift scam..

    ReplyDelete
  100. xXAutoTheKittyXxAJJuly 11, 2014 at 9:06 AM

    This is cool :3

    ReplyDelete
  101. Still most likely a lie. If you could play on a sibling or parent's device you aren't poor. If you play on another parent's device you would probably live with them.
    Also, think about bills.
    Bills no matter whether what. :/ I don't believe in that kinda stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Yeah, it's a silly rule that non members can't have gifts, I mean, why not?! Wanting to open my gifts was part of the reason I became a member! Also, apparently the reason non members can't send gifts (yes, this is also the case) is to prevent scamming 'cause AJHQ thinks that nms younger. Not true! I know some super gullible, young members, and some more wise nms!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I think they did that to the jam a grams because a lot of members are scamming nm members forget that they can't receive gifts . I don't know if that made sence

    ReplyDelete
  104. But it would be better for them to just accept and send gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Aj needs money and they are preventing scamming..

    ReplyDelete
  106. But what if its a friends birthday and they want to send them a gift, but then find out they can't and feel bad for having to trade their member friend the item..

    ReplyDelete
  107. Well aj needs money. We can't do anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  108. Guess you're right :U

    ReplyDelete
  109. Also if you protest ina way you can contact Aj your account can get suspended. They get loads of emails a day so they get tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  110. pretty37676animaljamJuly 11, 2014 at 9:23 AM

    Non members should be able to open and send gifts. Its just silly to ban them from doing that. All ajhq wants is to get money, by the non members buying membership so they can accept and revive gifts. Once again, I shall say, its a very mean and unkind to do that to the poor non members.

    ReplyDelete
  111. Scamming can happen between members though. im a non member, and I used to send loads of cool gifts to my friends, but now I cant. :(
    ~smilehearts

    ReplyDelete
  112. Animal.Jam is more fair than Club Penguin will ever be. There are tons of things you can do as a nm. But people are too busy complaining to notice.

    ReplyDelete
  113. Im going to repost my comment because moderation
    Animal Jam is more fairthan Cllub Pengion will ever be.there are tonz of things nms can do but people are too bussy complaining to notice.

    ReplyDelete
  114. most nonmembers, as Snow131313 mentioned before, aren't that gullible. animal jam could have kept it, cause one HUGE reason I wanted to become a member, (and I did become one for 3 months) was to receive a black and red bow I got from a friend.
    ~smilehearts

    ReplyDelete
  115. Have you even thought of who AJ pays? They pay Smart Bomb, Nat Geo, employees, and donate to animals. It also costs for development. They take a long time to do a lot of stuff. Maybe you should enjoy AJ for once.

    ReplyDelete
  116. I know but it prevents nms from sending away their rares. Nms can do a lot ofthings but are just limited.

    ReplyDelete
  117. A fanart someone drew of me

    ReplyDelete
  118. ''Neat''


    -60s Spiderman

    ReplyDelete
  119. Vinyl Scratch best pony :3

    ReplyDelete
  120. cant stop posting ponies >:D

    ReplyDelete
  121. I like Vinyl Scratch, Lyra and Rainbow Dash idk lol just 3 awesome ponies.
    #WUBS

    ReplyDelete
  122. I made an aj song of Do You Wanna Buid A Snowman

    ReplyDelete
  123. *Yawn* I just woke up. Great post! I'm sooo excited for the new guide, and I think you should TOTALLY do a video on it ^-^
    In otherwords, I don't really like the new item for some reason.. Too.. Shiny... /).(\
    Lastly though, I also think it's incredibly silly that we can't send gifts to nonmembers! Sure they can't open them, but what if they plan on later? .-.

    ReplyDelete
  124. *Yawn* I just woke up. Great post! I'm sooo excited for the new guide, and I think you should TOTALLY do a video on it ^-^
    In otherwords, I don't really like the new item for some reason.. Too.. Shiny... /).(\
    Anyways

    ReplyDelete
  125. Yeah. What if you were a nm and wanted to do a giveaway or something? NOOOOO you can't send it. I mean I think it kinda makes sence why nms can't open gifts but why not have them be able to send and receive them? ._.

    ReplyDelete
  126. Hello! I have a new profile picture made by a very awesome someone called Kittypheonix!

    ReplyDelete
  127. Good luck on your vacation and have a WONDERFUL time! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  128. o0o... *steals it*

    ReplyDelete
  129. Luna is AWESOME! >:D

    ReplyDelete
  130. OOOOH PRINCEZ LOOONAAAH
    Hey dash, I've noticed you haven't been commenting much, why is that? D:

    ReplyDelete
  131. #Bringonthenight!
    I absolutely loove princess luna ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  132. Hm… nine dollars… I guess. Oooh yay! I have EXACTLY nine dollars on hand! ^-^…… wait….. darn it where I live theres no barns and nobel bookstores or anything..




    I hope it comes out at the library!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  133. XD
    Luna picks up bazooka and blows up high prices FOREVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  134. Aww c:
    (Smashes screen trying to cuddle with it)


    CURSE YOU SCREEN.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Yeah. Let's get off the subject so it doesn't get any worse XD
    Now.. What shall we talk about...
    Ponies. NO NO! LLAMAS

    ReplyDelete
  136. Does Luna play animal jam?????

    ReplyDelete
  137. #FlufflePuffFTW!!! *gasp*

    ReplyDelete
  138. I knew in 2010 I as a NM could still receive gifts. But now :P

    ReplyDelete
  139. *sings* CHHHICKEN NUGGET BISCUT NUGGET IN A BISCUT!

    ReplyDelete
  140. Arcticstar! I see you used the picture I drew as your profile pic! I'm honored! ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  141. We don't have proof in videos, because nobody would plan being hit by fman. And if he did ruin their video by sending them a JAG, they most likely wouldn't post it on youtube. Other than that, some people claim to have been hit by him, but there are so many impostors out there who pretend to be him.

    ReplyDelete
  142. Dude, AJHQ may have to pay people, but it's not fair that nonmembers cant even send or recieve gifts. Yeah they didn't pay, but NONMEMBERS COULD SEND GIFTS. It's kinda hard to enjoy something when you have to pay money just to send gifts, color items, etc when you have to PAY to do simple things. e.e Some sites have stuff for both nonmembers AND members without taking free things away. Take Neopets for example. It has membership, but it's a small membership. In fact, you don't even need it to do most things on the site. They have people to pay, but they still make things for everyone. What I'm saying is that AJHQ is going a little too far. All the new animals we got recently are diamond shop/ member only.
    It won't make them lose money if they give nonmembers an animal. I enjoy animal jam, but it's getting annoying that nonmembers aren't getting any new animals recently. Sure we get new items and clothes, but member items and clothes out number the nonmember ones. I honestly don't see how AJHQ has to pay people has anything to do with the original comment. It is unfair that AJHQ is taking free things away so we have to pay for them, whether they have to pay people or not.

    ReplyDelete
  143. My favorites are
    1. Zecora
    2. Vinyl
    3. Derpy Whooves
    (4. RD)

    ReplyDelete
  144. I never said they were.

    ReplyDelete
  145. ^^"
    Heh.. I'm not that great

    ReplyDelete
  146. It's not like they waste it. They use it for natural things.

    ReplyDelete
  147. XD My parents wouldn't let me order books online.




    OHMYGOSHIJUSTHOPEITCOMESOUTATMYLIBRARY!!!


    –the Lost Traveller–

    ReplyDelete
  148. I know one Japanese song o3o

    ReplyDelete
  149. IDEAHHH! NM's should receive gifts on birthdays, but... they might not even receive one from others :(. Oh well, let AJHQ give a present. (Really an old idea, but not really seen.)

    ReplyDelete
  150. Okay, first of all, ANY GAME, out of it's beta stage, WILL require membership, whether you LIKE IT OR NOT. Aj is more of those popular games that can get boring without updates.
    Second of all, it really doesn't matter what you think about AJ being "unfair". You can't change ANYTHING. Go email AJ about it, be my guest. The only place you will see yourself is suspended.
    Third of all, I was explaining why AJ needs so much money. :/

    ReplyDelete
  151. I have an idea for AJ, Sorry if this is way off topic.


    I think AJ should add capsule machines, diamond for the very rare capsule machine, 1,000 gems for rare, 500 for common. You can win betas and rates from each one, common capsule machines have a 14% chance of getting a beta, dunno felt like saying that.

    ReplyDelete
  152. I think AJ should send some random old rare on anyone's bday. That everyone can open.

    ReplyDelete
  153. I'm not a huge brony, but I like the show.
    Favorite good guys
    1. RainbowDash
    2. Princess Luna
    3. Pinkie Pie
    4. Twilight
    5. Fluttershy
    Favorite bad guys
    1. Discord
    2. ???
    3. ???
    4. ???
    5. ???

    ReplyDelete
  154. I don't really believe people who go out in public and say things like they're poor or that they got scammed or hacked etc.. why would yiu say it in public, plus if you were poor you wouod be worrying about helping your family instead of beingon a virtual world. You wouldn't even have a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  155. DOWN WITH CYBERDATING ON AJ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  156. Princess Luna is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!


    only one thing… In the episode made for halloween.. O.O so Princess Luna was wondering at all the games and then she said… um… O.O It SOUNDED like she said "great h word" when she saw the spider throwing game.. sorry if its my ears but thats what it sounded like..




    PRINCESS LUNA IS STILL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  157. I'm also not very sympathetic to strangers. Some may call it mean but I call it protecting myself from being lied to and manipulated.

    ReplyDelete
  158. Not saying that a lot do this but when people say, "EVERYTHING SHOULD BE NM" its like they want aj to shut down..

    ReplyDelete
  159. I have known some people that have truly been scammed but were called scammers because they didn't think they were telling the truth :(


    Still Dogzxx, you DO have a point, strangers that are lying really anger me, sometimes I get jam a grams from strangers telling me to send them stuff ''they were scammed''.

    ReplyDelete
  160. \(*^u^*)/ YESS!

    ReplyDelete
  161. Neopets is out of beta stage, and it doesnt have a large membership like AJ's yet, it's still fine. I'm not the only one who thinks this is unfair. Like I said, making free things cost money is unfair. What's the point of buying membership just to send gifts and change colors of items? AJHQ rarely answers emails I send, and usually responds with automatic messages. Yes, AJ needs money, but they don't need to take free things and make us have to pay membership just to get them. e.e

    ReplyDelete
  162. NINTY NINE BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL NINTY NINE BOTTLES OF BEER TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND NINTY EIGHT BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  163. Scammed or not you shouldn't tell it to the whole world. Buttrading a new instores item is another thing. But I don't like it when people say report the person. Reporting doesn't work unless you catch heperson in action.z

    ReplyDelete
  164. It doesnt have to be big or small.
    Aj gets tons of emailsa day. They dont have time.
    If its so unfair quit. There's no point in complaiining about it while playing it.

    ReplyDelete
  165. RD is mah fav!!!! she's so awesome ^^

    ReplyDelete
  166. umm....... i just worndering this? In setting what is the doorbell for?? I trying to figure it out. Maybe u can tell me please. BUDDY ME ON ANIMAL JAM my name is prettypie345

    ReplyDelete
  167. Krazykupcake AJ JammerJuly 11, 2014 at 10:29 AM

    Yeah I agree too, I got membership cause being an nm was awesome, and if I was a member, it might of been even better and more fun (more bonuses e.g adventures) :) AJ totally needs the profit otherwise they wont be able to keep the game running :O

    ReplyDelete
  168. Are you kidding?! You are awesome! Just wondering, what's your user on AJ kittypheonix?

    ReplyDelete
  169. There is a less pricey version of the insiders guide on the national geographic store but you have to wait tip the 22nd so if you want to spend less but wait I would recommend going there

    ReplyDelete
  170. Well, I think if AJ gave us one more NM animal, I'd never ask again. But, I would not ask, I'm fine.

    ReplyDelete
  171. Anyone like my new profile pic? I drew it yesterday :3

    ReplyDelete
  172. SHE'Z MAH FAV ^^ i cant belive some ppl hate her so much D:

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw