Monday, July 14, 2014

Rare Spiked Mowhawk + Whales

Hey jammers! Today's multicolor rare is the very edgy, Rare Spiked Mowhawk!
This funky rare can be found on the 3rd page of Jam Mart Clothing! Be sure to try out a new punk outfit with this cool head accessory, and make a real fashion statement!

Very colorful! Speaking of colors, the Fifa World Cup ended with flying colors! Please don't take offense, the game last night was very close :D

Hmm imagine if Jamaa had it's own competitive games between jammers! Haha it was just a thought, but it could be a cool idea! Comment on what you think, and any other ideas ^.^

In the news, about the new adventure, In Too Deep, I promise you I've seen that whale somewhere...


YES I knew it! It seems there are some similarities between Finding Nemo and AJ! Looks like the whale's position of both are similar! Except AJ's whale is going for a classier look, with that top hat!
 
Wouldn't it be pawsome if whales came to Jamaa? ^_^

Moving on, thanks for sending this in, breethejammer! Now all you jammers can choose your treasure, and not end up disappointed!

Hmm, can you tell me what's wrong with this picture? 
Yes that's right, I managed to open my mail, before the Daily Spin window popped up! Seems like I have some rather important Jam-A-Grams!

 Now, onto the other rather important things to be attended to! Monday Mysteries!
What do you think happened, to make Taive, the dolphin alpha, get captured by the mean mean Phantoms? Do you think the Phantoms are planning something? First Greely disappears, now Taive... Comment as interesting stories as possible jammers, and who knows, there might be a small prize to the best story!

~

P.S. If you have a collection of plushies don't forget to sent a screenshot of it to animaljamspirit@gmail.com

P.P.S. Have you got a cool glitch, or a pawsome Monday Mystery idea? Sharing is, after all caring, so share your ideas with me, at ajcutegirl2001@gmail.com, and who knows, if your idea is phantasmic  I'll feature it on the blog, with credit given to you!

1,188 comments :

  1. I feel I won an award even though at first I didn't care. My heart skipped a beat when I had the chance. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyways, I love the new post! What if AJ made the rare for Brazil? They match the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks XD I almost had a heart attack when there were 0 comments. I dun like waitiiiinnnn. So Im gonna post a thing of Elsa on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

    ReplyDelete
  5. GERMANY WON o3o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Germany may have won in soccer, but Brazil won in the Animal Kingdom. :3 Also the rare has the exact same colors as the Brazil poster has.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Brazil won in the Animal Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also the rare has the exact same colors as the poster Cutegirl posted

    ReplyDelete
  9. AJS or Blogger needs to fix the moderation.. even when I say nothing inappropriate it gets moderated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The adventure looks cool, the prizes also look cool btw who in Jamaa is Taive?(Sorry meh can't play the adventure cause its member)Hmm ocean Alpha AJ ish dis one of the dream come true requests of jammers from along time agooooo :P
    --Sweetlittlecat--

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes i agree they really need to moderate comments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tavie is the Dolphin Alpha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blogger needs to make a word blocker that you can put words that cannot be said in the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. look 15th comment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope AJ comes out with more alphas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. But the alphas dont take much action.. they seem lazy and gullible, and they rarely use the interesting ones.

    ReplyDelete
  17. meeeow /l、゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

    ReplyDelete
  18. the kittens head is messed up XC

    ReplyDelete
  19. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ okay i fixed it :3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Does anybody have a few pictures of the whales or from Into Deep? That would help a lot for my blog post today!

    ReplyDelete
  21. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

    ReplyDelete
  22. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ Kitty army!

    ReplyDelete
  23. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ KITTY ARMY GO

    ReplyDelete
  24. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ The kitties will get you

    ReplyDelete
  25. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ Kitten army unite!

    ReplyDelete
  26. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ Also. Kitten army.

    ReplyDelete
  27. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ KITTIES UNITE

    ReplyDelete
  28. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ It was a birth defect?

    ReplyDelete
  29. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ Proper kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  30. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ PET IT NOW

    ReplyDelete
  31. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ KITTY

    ReplyDelete
  32. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ KITTY WILL TAKE OVER THE KITTIES

    ReplyDelete
  33. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ We should name our kitten army mascot Taive.

    ReplyDelete
  34. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ The kitten army should moderate the comments

    ReplyDelete
  35. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ Unite!

    ReplyDelete
  36. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ No kitten won

    ReplyDelete
  37. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ Im sorry.. I lied... the kitten army is always first..

    ReplyDelete
  38. AWW SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  39. -pats the kitty- AWW I LOVE KITTIES!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ Yay

    ReplyDelete
  41. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ Meow

    ReplyDelete
  42. /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ ヽ
     じ. し. f_ , )ノ Fat cat

    ReplyDelete
  43. Boo/l、

    ゙(゚、 。 7

     l、゙ ~ヽ

     じしf_, )ノ

    ReplyDelete
  44. Here are a list of animals AJ needs:
    Panthers or jaguars
    Owls
    Parrots
    Hippos
    Llamas
    Otters
    Pigs
    Cows
    Chickens
    Turkeys
    Ferrets
    Lands:
    A rainforest
    A land for flying animals to go
    Keep in mind the animals will probably be member. Animals become nms over time, not right away.

    ReplyDelete
  45. The Phantoms might be capturing the alphas so that they can analyze their DNA and make evil clones of the alphas that will overrun Jamaa!!!!!!!!! If you want to buddy me or whatever, my user is ObsidianSpirit


    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I don't really think phantoms are that bad. They actually look cute andcuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  47. uhhh... HOW DO THEY LOOK CUTE XD
    sorry dont mean to offend u but I just really dont understand how they could be cute

    ReplyDelete
  48. Also I'm on AJ right now

    ReplyDelete
  49. You have to stare at them very very closely.
    I have to draw that pic :O

    ReplyDelete
  50. I never looked at them more closly than thru a microscope... should I look closer?

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh... Mine broke lolso I have to use this crappy machine

    ReplyDelete
  52. I think they have one. No offense, but did you mean Disqus....? Disqus needs one D:

    ReplyDelete
  53. uhm my computer says that all of these comments will be posted in ten years...














    XD WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER

    ReplyDelete
  54. Can someone take a screenshot of my giraffe pet, I dun has computer and my username is Dogs152553.

    ReplyDelete
  55. hmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  56. Dogzxx why dont you have a computer?

    ReplyDelete
  57. It has a virus and it's being fixed, so I don't have one. I can't go on my moms work computer because its not ours

    ReplyDelete
  58. You are stuck in 2004. And your computer can tell the future. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I think the phantoms are capable of the story I told earlier

    ReplyDelete
  60. I robably won't accept. Not trying to be rude.

    ReplyDelete
  61. PINEAPPLE PUMPKIN STRIKES AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  62. If U want to hear something cool here's this. You can make skulls float around ur pet snake and i know how to do it. U have to get 100 golden mice on sssssnake (5 S's) Not all in one game but over how many times u have played it. Its the same with the ducky and the dog (ducky gets bubbles floating, and dog gets bones floating)

    ReplyDelete
  63. hai. I am here to inform all of you people out thee that Dogzxx is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Umm.... most people call me weird when they see my snake......... u dont want to know.....

    ReplyDelete
  65. cakegirl6446 is me user

    ReplyDelete
  66. I just buddied you cakegirl

    ReplyDelete
  67. Looks like my Arctic Wolf is enjoying her gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. CAKEGIRL WHY DO YOU HAVE AN UPSIDOWN TABLE

    ReplyDelete
  69. How do u take screenshots

    ReplyDelete
  70. wait brb going to make an account

    ReplyDelete
  71. U right click it then save it i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. Then right click this and paste it? I have a mac.. so maybe I'm wrong.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  73. What if Elsa had rainbow powers? I don't ownthe pic, found it off Google.

    ReplyDelete
  74. k there I have a loafdog picture

    ReplyDelete
  75. Omg loaf i luv ur pic <333

    ReplyDelete
  76. I also filtered it for it too look brighter and the hair to glow

    ReplyDelete
  77. I cant see it...

    ReplyDelete
  78. CUZ I LOVE UPSIDE DOWN STUFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  79. lpsblu aj whats your username I want to buddy you

    ReplyDelete
  80. IM EDITING IT TO BE MORE UPSIDE DOWN

    ReplyDelete
  81. Its bootiful, ELSA UR NOT A RAINBOW *Noms sammich*

    ReplyDelete
  82. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  83. Guineatato.. Guinea pig as a baked potato.. refresh if u cannot see. :3

    ReplyDelete
  84. xD I made a post on how Elsa would be different if she had 3 other powers.
    Its todays post
    Http://animaljamgalaxyaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. does anyone know how to take screenshots on a Windows Vista service pack 3?

    ReplyDelete
  86. Plz someone tell me I want to post meh arctic wolf
    SHE IS AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  87. oops I have Windows XP service pack 3

    ReplyDelete
  88. Rainbow wolf, drawing not by me. Credit to whoever drew it.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Rainbow tiger
    I did not make this

    ReplyDelete
  90. im installin greenshot a screenshot prograhm

    ReplyDelete
  91. Cute Rainbow Leopard <3

    ReplyDelete
  92. Looks like Luna and some random magical alicorn guy had a child

    ReplyDelete
  93. Maybe the offspring of rainbow dash and a unicorn?

    ReplyDelete
  94. Look /)o0o(\ Omg

    ReplyDelete
  95. Images belongs to whoever drew this.

    ReplyDelete
  96. But I got to go soon cause of me being a counsler at a camp

    ReplyDelete
  97. AHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


    .............


    I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Okay. I hate frozen, but that is just FUNNY.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Whats there to hate about Frozen? Its a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  100. They did?
    Cool!
    My dad has been to Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I have lifes too short stuck in my head..

    ReplyDelete
  102. There's a dolphin alpha?! Nice name tho...

    ReplyDelete
  103. YAY! Got it wroking

    ReplyDelete
  104. The shopkeeper is gay. Thats why I don't like the movie.


    Also, their kingdom went three years after the king and queen died before coordinating a new queen.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Pretty37676animaljamJuly 14, 2014 at 9:08 AM

    The phantoms are planning... 🙊

    ReplyDelete
  106. What the heck is wrong with being gay? Before you go all religious on me, God NEVER said that gay people go to hell.

    ReplyDelete
  107. XD I saw a bear irl yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  108. What the heck is wrong with being gay? Gays are people too.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Pretty37676animaljamJuly 14, 2014 at 9:11 AM

    People are going comment crazy! I really can't keep up

    ReplyDelete
  110. When I saw the tile I was like: WHALES?! JAMAA?! WHALES IN JAMAA?!?!!?!

    ReplyDelete
  111. we are coming.........

    ReplyDelete
  112. Pretty37676animaljamJuly 14, 2014 at 9:14 AM

    Phantoms? Oh man.

    ReplyDelete
  113. Im just gonna say this
    Even though I'm a Christian
    I still support gays.
    I don't care if you are Muslim or any other religon.
    I don't care if you're an athiest.
    And for all the Christians out there
    Who hate these people
    God prefers kind athiests, kind people from other religons, and kind gays over rude Christians.

    ReplyDelete
  114. I has portals

    ReplyDelete
  115. WE ARE COMING!

    ReplyDelete
  116. LOOK AT MY DEN I'M MINING CRYSTALZ

    ReplyDelete
  117. BREAKS THROUGH OBSIDIAN'S DOOR

    ReplyDelete
  118. Pretty37676animaljamJuly 14, 2014 at 9:19 AM

    Did little baby is so sad I can't bear to look at his or hers face 😱

    ReplyDelete
  119. My dog is gonna kill you stay away

    ReplyDelete
  120. SHE KILLED MEH

    ReplyDelete
  121. Dogz ur top commenter XD

    ReplyDelete
  122. I agree even though I'm Christian, gays should have the right to be gays.

    ReplyDelete
  123. BIG BATTLE AT OBSIDIANSPIRIT's DEN

    ReplyDelete
  124. Everybody should have rights. Not being rude to Catholics but Catholics teach us to hate everything that isnt in the Bible.. o-o
    I swear some Christians have no respect for anyone whatsoever. I am baptized but I don't go to church nor do I read the Bible. Yet I still respect people.

    ReplyDelete
  125. For today's picture of the post... (Yes I changed it ;3)
    OMG! It's just like the Alladin hamster from
    Yesterday!
    I CAN SHOW YOU THE WOOOORLD
    SHINING SHIMMERING SPLLLENDED!

    ReplyDelete
  126. .......HELP

    ReplyDelete
  127. It also makes me sick when people have the nerve to hate anybody who dares to be different.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  128. loloolololololol

    ReplyDelete
  129. Can everyone please stop spamming and post comments about animals, aj, or the post?
    Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  130. X3 Heres me and boxy

    ReplyDelete
  131. Do you hate Jonathan Groof too? Many people now are gay. It's 2014. Live with it.

    ReplyDelete
  132. Zios was flying over the ice packed waters as the wind blew. Zios had been there for a long time, and Mira was flying by his side. But suddenly, gladness came to a halt as piercing screams struck the arctic sky. A ship was sinking, as it had hit an iceberg. But watching closely, Zios noticed two stowaways hoping, praying, and then falling off the edge… wailing in horror as they came closer to the icy waters of the north… but then, out of nowhere, instead of seeing two human girls floundering helplessly in the water, a harp seal and a dolphin burst out of the waves, with joy on their faces. But the shock that came to the flying duo was so powerful, that a beam of light stretched forth from Zios and Zios knew what it was. The power that kept you young forever… a beautiful curse in which you could only die from somebody else killing you, and you would never age. And as Zios noticed, he had no choice but the swoop down as grasp them in his talons.










    "I am Tavie! Who are you??"
    screeched the Tavie. "I'm scared!"
    "I am Harper but I'M NOT SCARED! And just WHO are YOU?" asked Harper.
    Both of their faces lit up as Zios explained to them who he was and why they were there.
    "But how did we transform..?" they asked together.
    "That I do not know." replied Zios. "But the time will come when you figure it out."












    As time passed, Zios passed and the whole world seemed to mourn, and the once great Ashen Creatures had been spoiled by Miras tears and shriveled and became evil Phantoms, destroying Jamaa and everything in it. Countless things have happened in that history, and as the alphas searched and searched, the Dolphin Spirit Stone was found, and Tavie was recruited. But when Tavie went into the polluted waters of the deep when the spirit stone was found, she never came back…











    "GET YOUR FILTHY TENTECALS OFF OF ME!!" screamed Tavie, chained and tied as the phantoms carried her to the bottom of the ocean.
    "Save your breath," said a Phantom guard, "You won't have much oxygen down here."
    the other phantoms laughed in her face.
    "They WILL come back for me, you know!" Tavie tried to scare them.
    It didn't work.
    "But how do you know they will rescue you?" they mockingly asked.
    "Do you think a PANDA could swim?"
    "Do you suppose that a BUNNY could breath WATER?"
    "Do you seriously believe that a WOLF wouldn't SINK?"
    their jokes rang on.
    "Even a seal or a penguin couldn't survive down here.. not even a DOLPHIN!"
    Tavie expected these to be her last words as they shoved her deeper into the sea..






    Hours later, she found herself locked up in a cage. But thankfully, there was oxygen.
    very little… Tavie thought.
    As the months passed by, she waited and waited and waited for somebody to come and rescue her…

    ReplyDelete
  133. Boxy is the topiary

    ReplyDelete
  134. To be honest, i think the new adventure is really hard, it starts lagging for me and i couldnt click the pearl things. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  135. LOL heres meh face

    ReplyDelete
  136. Of course their people, but the bible says that a family should be a man and a woman, not homosexual.
    Thats just what I believe.
    I don't respect people who purposely do things that are wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  137. Being gay isn't the same as putting your elbows on the table =.=

    ReplyDelete
  138. I know im posting a lot. But i want to share my crocodile :3

    ReplyDelete
  139. heres Boxy again

    ReplyDelete
  140. We sin all the time. You're sinning right now. And your last comment..how bout no.
    You're all, RELIGON RELIGON
    When Chrisantiny isnt about disrespecting people for who they are
    Younever have to like them
    I respect you
    Dont I?
    Guess what
    At one flippin point, I was bi, and now I'm a. So you basically hated me once.

    ReplyDelete
  141. Its just my religion. I'm a christian, and I'l have my beliefs and opinions. Deal with it.

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw