Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cactus Fence & Diamond Code

Hey jammers! Akachip8967 here, last week my computer sadly broke and I couldn't post. I'm back, and posting for Snowyclaw today! Anywho, today's new item is located in Treetop Gardens.
Be sure to buy the new Cactus Fence for 300 Gems! In other news, have you ever wanted a Diamond code? According to Animal Jam's Official Insiders Guide if you enter 'TWELVE' when you log into Jamaa you'll earn 1 Diamond!
Now time for glitches, keremel has spotted a rather strange glitch at the Heatwave Party. Can you stop what's wrong in this image below?
 Lastly. I leave you with a Daily Explorer blog post. Is your art featured? Wow, great job Jammers! ^.^
Happy Jamming! 
To post anonymously simply leave the email animaljamspirit@gmail.com instead of your own. Come and join the conversation!

17 comments :

  1. First comment :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! 1st comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we tied XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you post more codes from the Insider's Guide?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! My picture is in there! :3 If I see another glitch, I'll send it over to Animal Jam Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sending it in, and please do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is the real comment. I'm glad to hear that it's a REAL code instead of the hacking code that people have been talking about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi all. I haven't posted here in a million years but I still check the blog sometimes. :D How's everyone doing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hai its my first time looking at this blog.. is it good O.o

    ReplyDelete
  10. Umm, some of my friends got hacked from using that code DX

    ReplyDelete
  11. ppl have been saying the code is a hack!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. If it's in the insider's guide, it's okay. :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Also, if you want more information on it, here's a video I made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLylIDCv4Xs&list=UU3cEkcFS8aHsnnMPnrG5phQ
    Maybe you could also subscribe, or check out my channel while you're at it? Thanks!


    My blog: animaljamopal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw