Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Circular Chair & New YouTube Channel Art

Hey jammers! Though HES seems busy recently so I thought I'd make a post. Today's brand new item is the Circular Chair!
 You can buy one of these colorful seats at the Jam Mart Furniture! Also at Jam Mart Furniture are the departing pet sized cabin!


I gotta say; though I don't often use little pet features I have to admit this item is pretty darn cute. Buy one before it leaves stores! Meanwhile, I have this little dilemma: Rujelly made me two beautiful pieces for my YouTube channel artwork and I can't decide...


Dark or light? Doe or buck? How can I choose? What do I do?!
Heeeeeeelp meeeeeee. Click here for my channel!
From AJHQ we have the RIM post about the Rare Nautilus! I know many of you guys don't really like the "recolor" thing though. I wonder if there are any other possibilities for the RIM weekly event.

No trivia today, I'm toooo tired. Lo siento!
And don't forget to let me know about the channel art!!
Happy jamming!



To post anonymously simply leave the email animaljamspirit@gmail.com instead of your own. Come and join the conversation!

1,150 comments :

  1. wow! first time being first! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok real comment! I have NO idea which one you should pick Snowyclaw! Their both SO good! Maybe ya should change it every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BlackRainbowzBelleJuly 22, 2014 at 4:09 AM

    Second! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. BlackRainbowzBelleJuly 22, 2014 at 4:11 AM

    Real comment
    I like the dark one it's so majestic :3
    And those chairs look exactly like the ones I have in my room :'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. BlackRainbowzBelleJuly 22, 2014 at 4:12 AM

    Congratzzzz :3 -throws cake and cookies at ur face- :U

    ReplyDelete
  6. The light one looks best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10th comment :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of those are really beautiful! I guess you can use both depending on the season 'cause the dark one is kinda wintery.

    http://animaljamhappenings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the dark one cause it has more detail and kinda reminds me of Deer park :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dark.. It's so pretty and reminds me of the deer that roam by my house :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 6:05 AM

    dark cuz i love dark colors o3o

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 6:06 AM

    i already know what im getting for christmas >3<

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 6:16 AM

    anyone else here @-@

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am, and im going on vacation today :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 6:18 AM

    cool but i cant do nothing cause its still storming... im so depressing.. :'C

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to wait till 8:30 for my flight, its 1:18 lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 6:20 AM

    i have to catch a flight thursday im going to disney land o3o

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where's that again?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 6:23 AM

    California

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, right
    Add me on AJ?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 6:24 AM

    Ok, username?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Twinklepop1234 :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 6:25 AM

    Ok, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lol. It's like were having a meeting

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 6:28 AM

    i'll have to add you later aj is lagging badly >.<

    ReplyDelete
  26. We are just spamming with comments, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  27. hmm.... i live there lol! I'm not telling u specificcly... I mean, there are thousands of kids there >.<

    ReplyDelete
  28. I can add you, what your user?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pompeii/Twinkles/Twinklepop123July 22, 2014 at 6:32 AM

    Not interrupting, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I can't decide! I'm sorry, I like both of the channel arts! ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  31. I choose dark..... it is more detailed! I usually like light colors more... but the light one has only white and some bland colors!

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh sorry... wait... you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  33. No, were just spamming with questions, lol.
    You can interrupt tho.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I agree, they're both amazing! However, I think I favor the dark one ever so slightly :p

    ReplyDelete
  35. I prefer the dark one, it looks more mysterious and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  36. eats cookies and cake in one giant bite before they land on meh face lol

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 6:50 AM

    awsome1653

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 6:50 AM

    anyone here?

    ReplyDelete
  39. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 6:51 AM

    hello :D

    ReplyDelete
  40. so................... wanna talk about AJ?

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like the light one!

    ReplyDelete
  42. wait why did u say back the same time as this person in AJ

    ReplyDelete
  43. lazt nite
    i ordurd a pizzua
    n it wuz KULD!!
    so i gav it 2 a scammer
    n he ayt it
    n he dyed :(((
    ~~
    Thanks for taking the time to read my signature. My signature loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  44. i like the dark it looks awesome XD

    ReplyDelete
  45. good idea :D change it every month or something

    ReplyDelete
  46. yeah ur right! ^-^ i love the light one too

    ReplyDelete
  47. yup! :D i like da light one... !

    ReplyDelete
  48. what are u getting? 030

    ReplyDelete
  49. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 7:24 AM

    a beats pill headphone set and a mlp plushie, i found them in my moms closet ^-^ she isn't done shopping but thats whats in there so far ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  50. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 7:26 AM

    any one here? (sorry for constintly asking)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 7:27 AM

    anyone here?

    ReplyDelete
  52. i'm here and i'm bored

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like the light one, it's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Dat chair looks fantabulous o-o

    ReplyDelete
  55. :o gIve meh some

    ReplyDelete
  56. The circular chair is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, but it looks extremely humanoid.

    ReplyDelete
  57. The dark one.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 8:42 AM

    nu my nutela o3o *holds jar*

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm here ODO
    I want some channel art. D: I don't have good channel art

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hmm.. I find it hard to choose between the light and the dark one.. they're both so pretty :3


    And omg so I watched the APMAs last night, and I was so happy that lots of the people I voted for got to win an award! *intense fangirling*

    ReplyDelete
  61. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 8:54 AM

    :OOOO i recorded it

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would pit the dark, but for Snowyclaw I would go for light.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Nice :3 so do you want me to tell you some of the winners or do you wanna watch it for yourself? lol

    ReplyDelete
  64. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 8:56 AM

    i'll watch it for myself, but thank you for offering ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  65. I wish Shadow (Jayfeather for you guys) was on.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 8:58 AM

    gee when said anyone else here this person raged he said: leave your depression with you, don't annoy and bug us with your depression emo depressed *censored word* my reaction: -_-

    ReplyDelete
  67. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 9:02 AM

    anonymous bellow when i said any one else here? @-@ its awaiting moderated it might not be there but when i looked at my replies there it was

    ReplyDelete
  68. Also in my opinion depressed people CAN be annoying when they just won't stop talking about how bad their life is and instead of having fun, and ruining everybody else's fun, come on, I used to be depressed and had lots of mood swings but I had fun with my friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 9:08 AM

    -_- im not depressed im just saying is anyone else on here and people raged about it and say bad words so all i was doing is seeing if anyone else was chatting gosh it was a simple question its just people want to start fights .-.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 9:09 AM

    how about u just shush your face anonymous and what wimp your to scared to comment your disqus i think i know your user @NOLIFE #shush

    ReplyDelete
  71. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 9:10 AM

    92 comments o3o

    ReplyDelete
  72. I was just stating my opinion...
    Anyways, on a site I quit for person reasons, on the forums, sometimes, if somebody didn't give them attention, they would scream about how there were gonna commit and how much we ruined their life. :/ I mean seriously, go ahead commit people! I'm sure flippin attention will help!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 9:13 AM

    ikr some people these days

    ReplyDelete
  74. People are too dramatic. Yes I used to be depressed and I did have mood swings and I still do have mood swings but I have a little bit of control in it.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Smh. It's never right to make fun of anyone with depression. I had depression back in 7th grade. The school I went to was very small, so there were only 2 7th grade classrooms. I had four best friends, but they were all in the other class. And the only time we mixed classes was for math class. Only one of my friends were in that class. But otherwise, I was so alone in every class. I was always the person without a partner whenever it came to doing projects where we could pick our own partner. I've never felt so alone before. So really the only time I could be with my friends was in the morning before school started, or lunch and recess. And the fact that my 4 friends always got in fights with each other didn't help either. It really saddened me to see that no one in my class even noticed how lonely I was. I had thoughts about self harm. I just wanted to hurt myself so badly. But luckily, things got better for me within the third quarter of school. Some girls in my class started to hang out with me. I started feeling better, yet sometimes I still felt left out when I was around them. But overall, 7th grade was the worst school year I've had. My 8th grade year was SO much better. But now I'll be entering high school in August and I only know 3 people going there. And I probably won't be in all of their classes. So I hope I can find some good friends. And I hope my depression doesn't come back. But whenever I am feeling down, I listen to my rock music and it makes me feel much better. I really wish I'd listened to that kind of music back in 7th grade, for I probably wouldn't have been so depressed.


    Sorry for the long paragraph, but basically the lesson that it teaches is that you should make sure everyone feels included.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore, let it go, let it go, turn away and slam the door. Here I stand, and here I stay, let it go, let it go, the cold ever bothered me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 9:17 AM

    try saying that to anonymous .3.

    ReplyDelete
  78. I would, but idk which anonymous it is :(

    ReplyDelete
  79. guardiansofgahoole101July 22, 2014 at 9:19 AM

    Dark doe! It looks SOOO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 9:20 AM

    its the one at the bottom thats is saying awaiting moderation when i said anyone else here @-@

    ReplyDelete
  81. Ok well let me know when you watch it. I guess on tomorrow's post you can leave a comment about it and I'll respond. Or if you wanna say something about it today, that's cool too XD

    ReplyDelete
  82. The Dark stag is better in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 9:38 AM

    im bored .-.

    ReplyDelete
  84. I just got a new book from my author friend, and she made me a character! I'm just being random by posting it on here, I don't know why I am~

    ReplyDelete
  85. Well, good morning or good whatever-time-it-is...

    ReplyDelete
  86. feming (my aj user)July 22, 2014 at 9:49 AM

    Anyone notice with the 'light' picture, Jamaa is spelled 'Jamma'? Or is it just the script?

    ReplyDelete
  87. lolz so I said something and ajhq reported me and it said this conversation isn't inappropriate lolz weird huh

    ReplyDelete
  88. Do I know you from somewhere, or are you another faker?

    ReplyDelete
  89. that is what happens to me I am in different classes than my 2 friends and they always get into fights I feel ur pain girl

    ReplyDelete
  90. In the beta, AJHQ used to spell it Jamma. It's currently Jamaa now, though. It drives me crazy, because I prefer Jamaa.
    Jamaa.
    Not Jamma.
    (ja-MAH) = Jamaa
    (jam-MA) = Jamma

    ReplyDelete
  91. feming ( my aj user)July 22, 2014 at 9:54 AM

    I like the night stag, it looks more... hmm, what's the right word..... enthralling? magical? mysterious? But the light stag is cool too, it has a more 'snowyclaw' side to it. It's so hard to decide!
    p.s. I'm so excited for AJHQ to announce to won the clothing item contest! I drew a dress and entered it (I'm a girl, just in case you didn't know :P). Who else participated?

    ReplyDelete
  92. I like Jamaa more.
    Make up your mind AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Yeah, I like the dark one to, not only does it have a mysterious feel to it, it spells Jamaa correctly...

    ReplyDelete
  94. Ikr. Jamaa sounds more foreign and magic. Jamma sounds, as one would expect, like jam.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I hate it when people make typos when they can easily fix it, but I can't because Disqus glitches. :/

    ReplyDelete
  96. I like the one on the right. But they are both beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  97. When you say Jamma think of the word gamma, but say the 'j' sound instead of the 'g' sound.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Who likes the Total Drama series?

    ReplyDelete
  99. feming (my aj user)July 22, 2014 at 9:56 AM

    lolz, yes. XD

    ReplyDelete
  100. If I put 2 letters inbetween a period I can't backspace it half the time.
    Sometimes it backspaces my words.
    Sometimes it doubles them.

    ReplyDelete
  101. feming (my aj user)July 22, 2014 at 9:58 AM

    Oh, that's why. :P. Seriously AJHQ? You are messing up some great artwork here!

    ReplyDelete
  102. The 5th season and the 3rd one are verryy juicy and hilarious XD Not reality tv show juicy, like... uh idk anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  103. im bored do any of u play aj cause not a lot of spirit blog ppl do

    ReplyDelete
  104. snowy why do you have to make us decide ?? D: they're both epic in my opinion but i gotta say the first one with the doe is pretty C: lol this is unusual for me because most of the time i pick the darker pictures, but anyway, they're both cool.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Guys, I have news!
    Tomorrow, (aka my 11th bday) I MIGHT get back my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  106. nice :D and happy birthday :3

    ReplyDelete
  107. wuts ur user mine is lolly2014

    ReplyDelete
  108. YEEEEAH!
    Did you get the gift I sent, though?

    ReplyDelete
  109. feming (my aj user)July 22, 2014 at 10:03 AM

    Disquis glitches for me too. D:

    ReplyDelete
  110. its wolf41816..... O-O herp derp.

    ReplyDelete
  111. I haven't been on. I'm not allowed to go onto my moms work computer.

    ReplyDelete
  112. lol i dunno why i keep using O-O i shall now do O3O

    ReplyDelete
  113. Amber Katelyn BealeJuly 22, 2014 at 10:05 AM

    me to ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  114. feming (my aj user)July 22, 2014 at 10:05 AM

    Happy one-day-early Birthday! At least you have a computer to yourself, I have to use my dad's.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Aww. i hope you get that computer then.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Does someone wanna talk about gossip or something I'm just soooooooooooooooo bored :L

    ReplyDelete
  117. Also snowy both pics are awesome, why not try mixing them both together if it goes well

    ReplyDelete
  118. OMG finally getting a phone ! I've been trying to get one ever since so! Woo! Now when Ajs app comes I can download it on the phone and not this big giant old ipod

    ReplyDelete
  119. Wow. Lots of birthdays this month. Anyway, HAAAAPPPPYYY BBBIIIRRTHDDAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I have leftover cake from my birthday if you want some! -hands super chocolate cake-

    ReplyDelete
  120. O.o is it weird if your friend randomly asks you out but you only knew them for like a day and you guys just became friends because he/she were new and you were just being nice and then boom friends and then yeah they ask you out like that! Is that just desperate? Need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  121. I agree with animal abuse thing but not fur, the furs are too good of quality for them to be tortured.

    ReplyDelete
  122. :O Cool! I'm probably going to get one today.... thinking a 4s or MotoX...

    ReplyDelete
  123. whats the authors name? ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  124. I really like the black one but I have learned from experience to go with the lighter one that doesn't stand out that much. Nice Rujelly!

    ReplyDelete
  125. It's sad to know people are abusing wonderful innocent animals for stuff but we also need meat but it's also sad, this is why I hate and like chicken, and yet I just found there useing a bunny to make make up? wait was that right o.o I hate make up my friend uses them and I said your too young for make up you ant wrinkles?! And she said why do I wanna be beautiful!? And I said fine if your gonna be like that, that's fine with me.. Ps when you said beautiful person coming move! That's just rude ya know. :L she's the most sassiest person I know

    ReplyDelete
  126. Awesome hopefully my mom would thing of how much idk room I can fit in there , plus I've been trying to get one ever since 4th grade!

    ReplyDelete
  127. I didn't quite follow what most of that said... but I agree that testing on animals for makeup and other beauty products is stupid but you have to accept that one or two animals sacrifice their lives to save millions more on things like vaccines and things that people didn't think were harmful and were dying from anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  128. Lol they shut down a Sea World float @ the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade because it was "supporting animal abuse"

    ReplyDelete
  129. Lol I've needed one because my mom has been dropping me off @ the barn and its ok if my friends happen to be there at the same time but Puck and I cant keep ourselves occupied for 5 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  130. :/ Peta is all like,.END ANIMAL ABUSEEEEE
    Then they let it happen anyways..,oeo

    ReplyDelete
  131. All they do is piss people off

    ReplyDelete
  132. Animals are not abused, their deaths are quick and nearly every part of the animal is used. If we did not eat them some other animal would. There are ACTUAL animal abuse stories to be aware of. Using animals for food is NOT abuse. It's a basic food chain and we are only consuming what we were designed to eat. Also the HUGE fact that Peta are liars.

    ReplyDelete
  133. Yeah, did you guys see the story of a cat used for testing? They attached a bunch of things to its head, so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  134. Yes, Peta always stretches the truth. Like seriously if animals are in such good quality how did the animals suffer?

    ReplyDelete
  135. Exactly! And I sent you a buddy request :)

    ReplyDelete
  136. I heard peta kills animals "So they dont suffer"

    ReplyDelete
  137. I APPLUAD YOU.


    TAKE A COOKIE
    AND APUPPY
    OR A KITTY
    ORA ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  138. On which acount?
    Dogs152552 is my main.

    ReplyDelete
  139. Well that's what most people do... like whenever a horse gets old or they cant move without pain it gets put down... and that is a lot better than having to see it suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  140. Ugh, i hate the words "Put down", its bad in everyway.

    ReplyDelete
  141. Peta stretches the truth a lot. Animals don't usually suffer for coats. Neither for meat.

    ReplyDelete
  142. Its sort of like those people that yell at you for wasting paper and "killing trees..." Well if I don't use it who will!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  143. Well, my aunt's dog had to be put down.
    Because it wouldn't eat or drink.
    You have a choice.
    Allowing it to suffer or taking the pain away?

    ReplyDelete
  144. Us humans need some type of meat, we are omnivores, but i heard we were originally meant to eat bugs, berries, and treenuts.

    ReplyDelete
  145. And how are we supposed to write stuf? ;-; I write big! Not my fault!

    ReplyDelete
  146. "Never gonna give you up, never gonna PUT YOU DOWN"

    ReplyDelete
  147. Nope. See these sharp teeth in our mouth that stab you a lot? Canines... used for shredding meat.... you don't evolve certain kinds of teeth because meat tastes good you get them because they are necessary for survival.

    ReplyDelete
  148. Well meat has protien we need to grow.
    It's not even much of a healthier lifestyle being a vegan or a vegetarian.

    ReplyDelete
  149. Well, most sicknesses pets get are gained from living with humans.

    ReplyDelete
  150. oops nevermind ill send that

    ReplyDelete
  151. I still want to try roasted crickets!

    ReplyDelete
  152. really? cant find you

    ReplyDelete
  153. Not actually. Putting an animal down is better than allowing it to suffer. It is not wrong in so many ways. It's only wrong if you do it for your pleasure when it's not suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  154. I like ur profile picture, its the Doctor!

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw