Friday, July 18, 2014

Sparkly Boa & Maximum Nonmem Adventure Level

Hey jammers! Summer laziness strikes again. But anywho, today's new item is the Sparkly Boa, found in Jam Mart Clothing.
In other news, Feelers has discovered the current maximum nonmember level achievable in adventures! What level are you at?

 Great job Feelers! I think I'm on level 5. ^.^ In more random, new-jammer news, Liza guides us even more now! Her voice follows you through Jamaa, as if there are lots of little voices in your head...
And lastly, a little video by AJHQ!
Happy jamming everyone.



To post anonymously simply leave the email animaljamspirit@gmail.com instead of your own. Come and join the conversation!

1,391 comments :

  1. real comment
    I like the boa, its all sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza is a stalker XD...
    I thought it was 50, but oh well.
    That boa is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Snow! I sure hope they let us get farther with the levels...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend was really obsessed with adventures
    Want to hang out? WHOOP DEE DOO GUESS WHAT ADVENTURE TIME
    I got a bluescreen once
    Instead of waiting for me she ditched me for an adventure and never apologized.
    One day she and her friends were complaining about gazelles coming back in stores.
    I lost it, I was sick of her rare attitude. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to my den for something cool :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't come D: What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newer tablets don't support flash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fail.. Phantom Republic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope so too! Though I doubt I'll ever get past 10. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your new video and I'm bored.Anywhoozies I'm gonna go

    ReplyDelete
  11. 20th comment! Hey jammers! Please check out say 4 on my new blog, ajwolves4now.blogspot.com :D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, 36 views today?! Thank you :0

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi here is me and my sisters' blog :
    animaljaminfochest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ga, I ate pie and now I farting out pies, at least I have a lifetime supply of pie now! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Check out my latest post on my new blog, ajwolves4now.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can I spam? With the letter c?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Howdy snowy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I dont wanna spam too much XDD

    ReplyDelete
  19. And your gonna here me ROARRRRRRr

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shut the fuck up its a fucking c god

    ReplyDelete
  21. This blog is awesome, I have my own AJ blog at theallegianceofmira.blogspot.com. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ROAR............................................................
    .......................................................................
    .......................................................................
    ................................................................
    ....................................................................
    ......................................................................
    Derp
    ....................................................................
    ............................................................................
    .........................................................
    ....................................................................
    .........................................................ROAR

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please check out my latest post on my new blog, ajwolves4now.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. That boa though.. *pink sparkles fly everywhere as i strut down hallway and face plant onto the stairs and tumble down them as i scream and pain and i pelt my face into a giant wall* *GAAAAAAASP* .. SO ANYWAYS.. that boa is fantabulous.. *pink sparkles fly everywhere as i strut down hallway and face plant onto the stairs and tumble down them as i scream and pain and i pelt my face into a giant wall* Ow

    ReplyDelete
  25. o_o Thats unnecessary..

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can't get past level 13 /);0;(\ Mep

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aww darn. I was thinking we could go to level 100 like pokemon.. :c
    So you can't get infinite hearts.. d'aww..
    AJHQ why you gotta be such party poopers?
    jkjk
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  28. At least her voice is understandable

    ReplyDelete
  29. If u spam.. a cute kitten dies.. so don't spam *Ba dum, tssss*

    ReplyDelete
  30. GAWTAW CATCH ERM AWWWL

    ReplyDelete
  31. If I do I will wake up at 10:00 and stayup and the process will happen again then where would we be? In an infinite time loop

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cool blog, I like the name, catchey! :3

    ReplyDelete
  33. Then dont go to sleep...? Im lost.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I dont get it. Im still lost.

    ReplyDelete
  35. So am i.. in the woods.. *Ba dum, tsss*

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sadly Backpack ran away and eloped with Map llater.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Is that form Dora!?!?!?!?!?!?! GROZZ

    ReplyDelete
  38. No, you are on Sesame Street.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Agreed. A big fat, O_O

    ReplyDelete
  40. (Im making childhood show refrences because I have no life.)

    ReplyDelete
  41. YOUR LOSING ME!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love pickles :D

    ReplyDelete
  43. We are on Sesame Street! Take directions from Bob!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Dora causes the apocalypse

    ReplyDelete
  45. No! The spiderweb will catch you! Then rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  46. -Talks in awkward voice- LALLALALALA -Similar to the freaking annoying Spongebob-

    ReplyDelete
  47. Dora is a thief! Bootz has no boots!

    ReplyDelete
  48. O_O Boots has boots.. Dora takes things from hipster bears

    ReplyDelete
  49. Bob the builder causes the end

    ReplyDelete
  50. That retard?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  51. She jumpson crocodiles! Abuse!

    ReplyDelete
  52. THAT GUY!?!?! Ga he's dumb. BOB DA BUILDER DIjjjjjE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. U DONT KNOW A BLUE DOG.. *Smacks lips*

    ReplyDelete
  54. You have no childhood without blues cluesi

    ReplyDelete
  55. We are NOT doing that gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I hardly watches it when i was a kid

    ReplyDelete
  57. HOW DID THIS CONVERSATION OF SLEEPING TURN INTO DIS

    ReplyDelete
  58. IM THE ONLY ONE WHO IS ENJOYING THIS

    ReplyDelete
  59. Blues Cluney, or whatever sounds dumb. You just fried our brainz.

    ReplyDelete
  60. NOOOO ITS NO DUMB IT HAS TALKING SALT AND PEPPER CANS WHO HAVE A BABY PAPRIKA.
    N

    ReplyDelete
  61. Since when does tv logic come to this.

    ReplyDelete
  62. What. Talking. Salt. And. Pepper. With. A. Dumb. Baby. Thing. Wow. I. Am. Starting. To. See. Where. U. Got. Ur. Dumbness. From. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  63. That sparkly boa is awesome. It looks great on animals.

    ReplyDelete
  64. That was rude ^ O_O

    ReplyDelete
  65. Omg I used to watch that every day when I was like 4.

    ReplyDelete
  66. WATZ DAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN.
    Seriously though, is that supposed to be an insult..

    ReplyDelete
  67. .-. U make absolutely no sense.. at all

    ReplyDelete
  68. I dunno, what he said was rude tho

    ReplyDelete
  69. I hardly watched it

    ReplyDelete
  70. Again, I try. ):3 MOUSTACHES

    ReplyDelete
  71. Omg sad chef ):=3

    ReplyDelete
  72. I remember that!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Yeah... it goes with the sparkly bow and shoes from earlier. o3o

    ReplyDelete
  74. IM NOT DUMB JUST MENTALLY UNSTABLE.O

    ReplyDelete
  75. SHE, ur meaner, its offenceive to call a GURL a BOIE

    ReplyDelete
  76. Your forgiven, plus I gotta go pee....

    ReplyDelete
  77. I know. For every 8 or so levels, you gain a heart. I really wanted to get infinite hearts, but it looks like there's a limit.

    ReplyDelete
  78. I'm stuck at 17. ;_;
    Which isn't bad though.. that's my favorite number. lol

    ReplyDelete
  79. Why did you buddy that person in the first place? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  80. I remember that friend. I was angry that she was saying that, because rare items are pixels.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Congratulations on your comment though!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Because when I buddied her she was nm and had rescrtricted chat so she acteddiferentf

    ReplyDelete
  83. Her new video is epic! It explains.. the unfathomable wonder of the rainbow potion... :>

    ReplyDelete
  84. I did! My pee was screaming, "YAY, WE ARE GOING TO POTTYLAND WHERE POOP AND MORE PEE LIVES!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  85. Ah... I see... >_>
    Even old good buddies sometimes turn rotten..

    ReplyDelete
  86. g2g, I farted an atomic bomb and my house caught on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Yes, I had that problem with one of my oldest buddies that I added back in January 2013. She turned out to be a mean hacker who lies.

    ReplyDelete
  88. She started cursing then went full put rare obsessive

    ReplyDelete
  89. I had a good buddy, but it turned out they were inapropro... >_>
    I deleted them though. :>

    ReplyDelete
  90. I've had worsefiends anuwaysr

    ReplyDelete
  91. That's good that you deleted them. I deleted that old buddy I was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Bob the builder! Can we fix it? Bob the builder! Yes we can!

    ReplyDelete
  93. omg
    My good irl friend always buddies random people, so when I go to her den it's sometimes filled with rude people begging for her betas and making unfair offers... ugh

    ReplyDelete
  94. Yes. So many kittens just died now.

    ReplyDelete
  95. You don't wanna spam at all, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  96. I like the Sparkly Boa. Level 30 is quite high a level! I like how AJHQ is helping New Jammers even more! Finally, the video was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  97. I STILL HAVEN'T
    THEY KEEP MAKING MORE
    PLUS I'LL NEVER GET THOSE EVENT LEGENDARIES WITH NO WIFI
    ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  98. Wow, you guys bumped the number of comments up a lot... o3o

    ReplyDelete
  99. Who wants to hear my worst friend story?

    ReplyDelete
  100. AND ITS GREAT FOR CREATING YOUR OWN SPARKLEDOG

    ReplyDelete
  101. Yep, it's great that they're making the game easier to understand. But I think AJ is a pretty straightforward game, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  102. Once upon a time my buddy made a friend, Mypet101. She was an incredible rude drama queen.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Ooh wheres my popcorn!
    You already told me this story on AJ, but I LOVE STORIES SO WHATEVER

    ReplyDelete
  104. So one time she begged my friend Yoshi to give her a gingerbread tree and didn't even keep it, threw a fit because her so called step mom was rude to her, and if she didn't get her way, get ready for a tempertantrum.

    ReplyDelete
  105. And even one time, she asked Yoshi for rares she took a long time getting and recycled them..
    She always complained about freechat
    I only buddied her to get in her den Iswear D:

    ReplyDelete
  106. She recycled whatever Yoshi gave her.
    Complaineda lot,
    And guess what? I only buddied her to get into her den.

    ReplyDelete
  107. I'll tell one too! :D
    One day, my friend Snickety buddied a random person. Then, I went to Snickety's den because she's my BFF and we were gonna discuss real life matters when suddenly her VERY rude "buddy" entered the den and asked for her betas without even using proper capitalization and punctuation!!! THE TRAVESTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  108. I was gonna do that to a person who scammed my friend to try to get their item back, but they changed their username... I can't find them anymore. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  109. Thx. We havent updated it. Did you reply to anything???

    ReplyDelete
  110. Then after I unbuddied her it was someone's birthday, and she got upset because nobody gave her attention, and she set herself on fire
    WITH
    EVERY
    FIRE
    DEN
    ITEM
    I
    HAD
    IN
    MY
    DEN

    ReplyDelete
  111. Lol setting herself on fire with pixels.

    ReplyDelete
  112. Den I made her leave so everyone else could enjoy icecream and stuff. And she pulled lilangel101 into the fight she caused.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  113. Ya. the cool thing about it is that it flows in the wind. : )

    ReplyDelete
  114. I saw someone with level 50.. They were member. :U

    ReplyDelete
  115. If I had to unlock my den she would start another fight.
    On my birthday she ignored me for a guy...
    I kinda hope he was 60 ;D; a gal candream.
    As I was saying she became obsessed over finding a giy.

    ReplyDelete
  116. She ignored me on my bday for a guy..

    ReplyDelete
  117. One day she threw a temper tantrum because of a glitch so Yoshi unbuddied her.
    We still wanna troll her
    She also became inappoprite
    Shes like 9 oeo

    ReplyDelete
  118. Also one time
    When she forgot my birthday
    She faked her birthday being the day before. I was like NO.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Wow.
    I met you on your birthday, Dogz. Remember that day? I had no idea you were one day going to be one of my best buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  120. Ditched one day met another the next

    ReplyDelete
  121. First i woke up at 9:00 AM then i ate then went to sleep again then woke up at 4:00 PM

    ReplyDelete
  122. I feel that Liza cares about us to much!

    ReplyDelete
  123. Wait how does the boa look like on animals?

    ReplyDelete
  124. What a story that was. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  125. Oh yes, I almost forgot.
    NOTICE: I'll be leaving for a week. I will have little to no internet access.
    So yeah, I'll be gone. I hope you all will remember me...
    When I come back I will resume normal comment duties. ^u^

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw