Saturday, July 26, 2014

Epic Antlers, Beta TV & Otter Artwork Contest

Hey jammers! Wifi problems are plaguing me, lo siento. Anywho, today's new item is something pretty darn epic... Epic Antlers! Sold over in Epic Wonders, these items are pretty dang amazing... I can't even...
 ...finish my sentence. Wait, I just did!! And you know what else? I loved this item so much I made a funny deer outfit!


But with new items we lose the old, so be sure to buy an icy couch before it exits! Click here for the rest of current clearance items.
And over in the Beta Party we have a Beta TV... Which I think I may have never seen in beta, but it definitely looks as though it could have been an initial sketch for an item that was never made!
With the new update came the fun little "Clear Den" option in every den editing screen. It certainly is a fun and useful new feature!
If you're one for den design, this saves a lot of time. ^.^ Thanks for sending in a picture cindychen7! In other news, I received the new Animal Jam: Official Insider's Guide! I'm hoping to do a little video about it when I can find the time (I have a summer job!). 
There are certainly some game-changing (literally) elements to the lore that they've put in here. There are even some aspects that we had suggested in out "Jamaasian Movement" from two summers ago.
If you've been wondering where the "twelve" free diamond code came from, this is it! There are twelve Lizas found throughout the guide's pages. She's quite the find! ;) Meanwhile, back to the rest of the update, it seems there is a new animal on the way. What is the bugger?
But you already new that! What would be fun is if you'd like to make a drawing of what the otter might look like. Send in your ideas to animaljamspirit@gmail.com and if I have enough I'll make a Spirit Art Special Edition!! And the most creative and imaginative one....


Wins a Mira statue from me! In honor of the expanded lore that AJHQ has brought to us through the new guide, of course. Authors, could you leave a little mention of this in each post? Contest is open until next Friday evening, when I'll put together the artwork for the results on Saturday! Maybe I'll make a vid about it too. Good luck!!
Last up a little glitch that jammers have been noticing since the update. Jammers are stealing items from the adventures! Keys, watering cans, and more. Kinda silly! I wonder if it's jammers leaving early from the adventures, or if it's like the little badges one earns in the games. Hmm...

Let me know what you disocover in your in your adventures around Jamaa! I hope to see you there (when my wifi works of course).
Happy jamming!


To post anonymously simply leave the email animaljamspirit@gmail.com instead of your own. Come and join the conversation!

1,252 comments :

  1. well done! ^-^ *gives pie to sweetpanda*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well, first time I spotted a typing mistake with Snowy. XD
    You said disocver instead of discover. XD
    It's okay. Everyone understands a simple typing mistake. Maybe you were in a hurry. XD
    Thanks for the twelve code thingy. I couldn't figure out where the code came from. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay real comment:
    those antlers are AMAAAAZING~ im going to buy a pair!
    the diamond code... yeah its awesome!
    i now have 4 diamonds! ^-^
    im also gonna see if i can draw an otter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might enter your otter contest, maybe if I manage to find some time.
    I have been lying in fever from a few days. Hope the otter will be cool.
    This contest seems interesting. And maybe AJ can get some help too. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. that beta TV is so cute!
    im going to buy 2 of them
    put one in my den, and another one on trade
    then... im gonna wait for trades
    and im gonna watch some TV on my ol' beta TV! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beta TV looks a bit old. And I'll make a drawing as well (If I have time!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. EPICNESS LEVEL = 1000000000000000000000000%

    ReplyDelete
  9. I MUST TRY THIS ON MY ARCTIC WOLF

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHY DO I ALWAYS FREAK OUT WHEN I LIKE SOMETHING

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nvm, it looks far too big XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. 177777777TH

    ReplyDelete
  13. I WAS USING MY TROLL ACCOUNT: thankyoufortheitems FOR ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO. I WAS SAYING THIS: OH, OH GET OFF OF MY LAWN!
    NOT GROSS. IT IS LIKE LAWN. IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE OR WHATEVER. IT IS SO FUNNY XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. and I couldn't believe what it done...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I has 5. o3o random

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sick? Aww

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good job buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ikr! Imma buy it now

    ReplyDelete
  19. A.K.A 17th

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whenever put these antlers on my deer, I FEEL LIKE DA KING OF DA HERD :DD

    ReplyDelete
  21. I could easily get more comments right now..

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love them on foxes :O

    ReplyDelete
  23. I deleted my deer. Don't like 'em o3o

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really? Lemme try them on..

    ReplyDelete
  25. I WANT TO GET MORE COMMENTS

    ReplyDelete
  26. Like get more than cloud and fusion midnight... hehe I could right now! and I will

    ReplyDelete
  27. I will go to the last post and do something >:3

    ReplyDelete
  28. I actually have 724 comments but it says 674 on the list.. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  29. SO IM LIKE THIRD

    ReplyDelete
  30. BUT LOOK, DISQUIS COMMENT SYSTEM IS LAGGY TOO

    ReplyDelete
  31. I guess every commenting system is though XD

    ReplyDelete
  32. Snowy, where did you get the insiders guide? Can you get them online or..

    ReplyDelete
  33. Actually, can you get them in Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Umm guys. Look at Liza's eyes. Pure evil

    ReplyDelete
  35. :O NOOOOONONONONO RAGE XD

    ReplyDelete
  36. You're right...
    *Le gasp*
    Liza is evil!
    *Gasp some moar*

    ReplyDelete
  37. I totally LOVE the Epic Deer Antlers! They're so cool! I reckon they look best on foxes. You know what it strange though. They don't have a black version of them. Aww...
    I was going to buy a pair then someone sent me one. It saved me lots of gems :O

    ReplyDelete
  38. 51 comments already..? Okay I will stop commenting! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congrats! So close.. ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  40. The diamond code is really useful! :D
    I actually couldn't believe there was one.. SO AWESOME! :3

    ReplyDelete
  41. Huh.
    It's 7:40 Pm already.
    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  42. 6o comments already?!
    I should stop as well. o_o

    ReplyDelete
  43. I guess the ''original'' Beta items won't return.

    ReplyDelete
  44. how do i become a spirit jammer?

    ReplyDelete
  45. do i have to comment alot or something?

    ReplyDelete
  46. OMG im in the top commenters!! i never knew! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  47. yesh its bigger than my tv in meh house

    ReplyDelete
  48. No , you must answer the questions of Spirit followers and be helpful as well as informative.


    Good luck on becoming a Spirit jammer!

    ReplyDelete
  49. it looks HUGE on arctic wolves :3

    ReplyDelete
  50. they remind me of something.. idk wat

    ReplyDelete
  51. but... but.. BUT DEERS ARE SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  52. i will help u with dat ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  53. their are 73 comments but only like 4 ppl have been commenting XD

    ReplyDelete
  54. Otter Cool hope its for non members :D

    ReplyDelete
  55. That's sad :L aww

    ReplyDelete
  56. As will I

    ReplyDelete
  57. OH, OH GET OFF OF MY LAWN

    ReplyDelete
  58. nooooooo i like eating the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  59. i sent in a drawing of an otter ^-^ hope the spirit ppl like it XD

    ReplyDelete
  60. Oh , I answered that with full information not inappropriate. Strange it was under moderation.I'll answer it simply now. Help other jammers.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Me too:

    Comments
    Comments
    Comments
    Comments
    Comments

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  62. Yah. How deer you offend Victory Bravestar! Get it? Deer. LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  63. Me too my trolling is: urreadingthisright. I was playing with my AJ pal on her trolling: iambahck. We were randomly accusing people of calling us names and telling us we belong in trashcans. Other people were like: OMG THEY R SO MEAN, GO AWAY PEOPLE LEAVE THEM ALONE. And the accused would say: I NEVER DID ANYTHING NOW STEP AWAY OR I REPORT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  64. I HAVE to get off to spend time with my family >:I
    I WAS DOING A GIVEAWAY FOR MIRA'S SAKE! I know family is more important, but it is the weekend! CAN'T I GET MY ESCAPE WITH TECHNOLOGY FOR ONCE? I AM IN SUCH A BAD MOOD THOUGH. Really? It is the WEEKEND! Gosh....

    ReplyDelete
  65. How um.
    POTATO BROWNIES
    OH, OH GET OFF OF MY LAWN

    ReplyDelete
  66. NO, NO, NO, NO NO

    ReplyDelete
  67. So BYE :I

    ReplyDelete
  68. Stealing items from adventures? I haven't noticed that...... Strange........

    ReplyDelete
  69. This blog is da best thing since sliced bread!!!!!

    #SpiritBlogForevah

    ReplyDelete
  70. Who here. Yes i got the phone...

    ReplyDelete
  71. Why wouldn't they. Ur bunny was swagical. XD

    ReplyDelete
  72. why thank you! :DDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  73. XD Yah. Every comment system/chat room XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  74. Wait. Did I sleep walk to the ice cream again? I'm really hyper this morning........... XD

    ReplyDelete
  75. He's a semi-aquatic mammal of action. Dats how ur theme song goes right? JK

    ReplyDelete
  76. Laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Is it da weekend? Ever since there weeks ago I have fallen behind. XD Thought it was Thursday, it's SATURDAY???? LOl

    ReplyDelete
  78. Posted this 21 min ago, LUCKY NUMBER DANCE.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Hello Jammers! I love the beta TV and deer antlers ^-^ and i should buy that ice chair before its too late :)

    ReplyDelete
  80. I agree about the ice chair. And the Beta TV. And Epic Antlers. XD

    ReplyDelete
  81. Wait. I am following to Libertyy AJ ' now. You can't be the real one...............

    ReplyDelete
  82. I lost the password to it so i had to make another account, Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  83. ............ You can reset the password without needing it........

    ReplyDelete
  84. I used a fake email because my other one got suspended.

    ReplyDelete
  85. =) Congrats Libertyy! OMG GYMNASTICS IS AMAZING I DO GYMNASTICS TOO XD! =) -ccalikay987/StylishDramaAJ

    ReplyDelete
  86. She lives in Australia/somewhere close to it.

    ReplyDelete
  87. CAN U FUCKING STOP BEING MEAN TO EVERYONE AND CALLING THEM FAE SHE'S REAL SHE MESSAGED ME THAT SHES ON HERE U STUPID FUCKING JELLY PUSSY

    ReplyDelete
  88. ALL YOU ARE IS JELLEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  89. EVERYTIME SOMEONE FAMOUS COMES ON THIS BLOG ALL YOU GUYS CALL THEM FAKE STOP ALL OF U GUYS R FAK U STUPID ROBOTS

    ReplyDelete
  90. chill dude.....

    ReplyDelete
  91. wheres snowyclaw when we need her ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  92. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

    ReplyDelete
  93. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

    ReplyDelete
  94. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

    ReplyDelete
  95. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKES

    ReplyDelete
  96. please stop screaming FAKE in my face!

    ReplyDelete
  97. ikr. its annoying. go spam somewhere else

    ReplyDelete
  98. HACKERS HACKERS HACKERS

    ReplyDelete
  99. since when did fake go to hackers

    ReplyDelete
  100. I WILL HACK ALL OF U TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AND DELETE UR ACCOUNTS U WILL NEVER FIND OUT WHO I AM NEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I HATE YOU DOGZZ ALL U DO IS CALL PEOPLE FAKE I HOPE U BURN YOU 1,0000,00000,000000000,000000000,000000000000000,000000000 YEAR OLD MAN

    ReplyDelete
  102. :U
    DOES RUSTY NEED TO CHEER YOU UP? CB
    :Rust starts dancing and failing:

    ReplyDelete
  103. Once, I saw somebody with a torch in Base Camp!

    ReplyDelete
  104. 0,o what's wrong with gay people? Cool it, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Thank you. I am proud to be "odd".
    (Don't use old English on me, it backfires.)

    ReplyDelete
  106. Gay also means happy in the dictionary

    ReplyDelete
  107. Are you talking about my wolf on wolf haven? Because you got it wrong.
    Corrections:
    DOGZZ = Wolf.
    1,000,000,00000 etc = WAY OLDER than that!
    MAN = I'm female -.-


    XD

    ReplyDelete
  108. Someone please take down stop's comments they are making me sad

    ReplyDelete
  109. No... my voice box is perfectly functional...

    ReplyDelete
  110. Snowy, can the drawing of an otter be a paper drawing (like a photo of it) or just a computer drawing? Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, btw. xD

    ReplyDelete
  111. I'm pretty sure she would take both because creative can be on paper and screen :D

    ReplyDelete
  112. Beeep...
    Bzzz.
    Bloop.


    Error 069
    We have been discovered.

    ReplyDelete
  113. You're fake. What kind of a user is "STOP"?

    ReplyDelete
  114. Ima put them antlers on my grass deer <3

    ReplyDelete
  115. Or anyone to remove these comments.

    ReplyDelete
  116. I'm gonna see if it looks better then the antlers I already have on my normal look :D

    ReplyDelete
  117. Oh, so there's more than one of us now? I feel included!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Yes. I understand. Want to talk about it?

    ReplyDelete
  119. How bout u stop spamming? :)

    ReplyDelete
  120. Well im so tired i was riding horses.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Not. A mod will delete all of these comments and we'll be fine. You are just trying to scare us.

    ReplyDelete
  122. Wow. It's nice of you to stick up for liberty, but this is over-doing it a lil'.

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw