Sunday, September 28, 2014

Autumn Leaves + Diamond Challenges

Hey jammers! A rake & autumn leaves have arrived in Jam-Mart-Furniture! Be sure to purchase the autumn leaves & get your Den in the autumn spirit, autumn has certainly arrived in Jamaa!
Has the weather changed in your area? It has in mine, the leaves are beginning to fall of the trees! Moving on to some good news, Diamond Challenges will now be making a bigger appearance on the Daily Explorer! Click here to read AJHQ's interesting post.
There will now be plenty of changes to win some Diamonds, pretty cool huh? All these items in Jam-Mart-Furniture are leaving Jamaa shortly! Grab 'em before they depart from Jamaa to make way for new items!

Hmm... where did I go? Am I a ghost? Well, Night of the Phantoms is drawing in very soon! 
Sunday Spotlight:
This week's Sunday Spotlight is all about monkeys, the very cheeky animals! Did you know there nearly 2,000 species of monkeys in the world & the most noisiest monkey is the spider monkey? Some monkeys live on the ground, while others live in trees. I think everyone knows monkeys LOVE BANANAS!!

Click here to read AJHQ's marvellous monkey post on the Daily Explorer. To find out more monkey facts, please click here. 
A cute piece of artwork from AJHQ! 
See you in Jamaa!

1,297 comments :

  1. First! ^O^ Great post akachip today's item is cool as its autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kitkat8529thepotterheadSeptember 28, 2014 at 5:35 AM

    Yay! First!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kitkat8529thepotterheadSeptember 28, 2014 at 5:36 AM

    Yeah I noticed! We said it at the same time. It was a tie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kitkat8529thepotterheadSeptember 28, 2014 at 5:37 AM

    Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kitkat8529thepotterheadSeptember 28, 2014 at 5:37 AM

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an idea for you SnowyPaw :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in Akachip's Den and there are these random people begging him to be their buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. kitkat8529thepotterheadSeptember 28, 2014 at 5:39 AM

    Yeah, I see them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll tell you the idea on your blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. kitkat8529thepotterheadSeptember 28, 2014 at 5:40 AM

    Ok, they are definitely overreacting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are still crying... Now they are like I'm not rich,I don't have any buddies?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You all must understand I cannot add everyone in Jamaa. Thanks for being patient while I tell these Jammers about that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah. And they have to understand that if you did remove someone that someone would be very upset.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol, then congratulations to both of you :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg!!?? diamond challenges??? if it happens in 5 days (lawl) i shal finally get an otter.. i doubt it tho :OO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Narwhals Heads.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow lol! I went to akachip's den not asking him to be my buddy and we had a really nice conversation and he buddied me :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck with the Diamond Challenges! You'll get there, otters are amazing animals right? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, I'm there too, and it's getting really annoying XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Has anyone read the book Wonder before? (Random question) :o

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've heard of it, and I know what it's about, but no, I have not.

    ReplyDelete
  22. they are! i wish they could go on sale XD

    ReplyDelete
  23. Otters.... I prefer Snow Leopards even though I don't have one XD

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've heard of it before and it sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes, the Diamond Challenges sound pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aww, what happens? D:

    ReplyDelete
  27. i saw on the daily explorer (clicked it) that there was one in early september?! i wish i was online then XO

    ReplyDelete
  28. Not saying :3 You have to read it for yourself :o

    ReplyDelete
  29. NU DON'T TELL ME I STILL MIGHT READ IT *walks away from computer screen* okay now you can chat about it

    ReplyDelete
  30. Haha, okay. I can always look up on google though! :p

    ReplyDelete
  31. mine is the arctic wolf (at the moment) i keep changing my fave XD

    ReplyDelete
  32. it used to be the hyena.. then i decided arctics...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Okay! I'll subscribe. Then you subscribe to me xD

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi, sory for semi off-topic-ish question but anyone wanna meet up on Animal Jam so we could like do an adventure or something (or transform ice uvu)


    //is really bored in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  35. :o Great!
    If you want we could meet up right now. (I'm online atm)

    ReplyDelete
  36. My name is:


    SnowyJamaa i'll buddy you when I get online.

    ReplyDelete
  37. im bored too. i was playing tunnel town for an hour.. and im sitting in my den now, waiting for one of my buddies to say hi :3

    ReplyDelete
  38. My user is Micefamilies.

    ReplyDelete
  39. im playing that phantom game now.

    ReplyDelete
  40. i rally don like dat game XO

    ReplyDelete
  41. Whispered you, I went to a utility room

    ReplyDelete
  42. me too! the furthest i got was level 2! im never gonna get that prize

    ReplyDelete
  43. Keep practising and you'll be an expert at it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  44. im gonna p,ay turning the tide. brb!

    ReplyDelete
  45. i heard. my buddy has it.

    ReplyDelete
  46. uh, how many levels are there?

    ReplyDelete
  47. Anyone want to check out my blog?

    http://ajchristmaslodge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hey jammers! What do you think of my first Sunday Spotlight? Interesting, huh? If you've got any suggestions please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  49. My brother is annoying me with him playing Minecraft :o

    ReplyDelete
  50. Its awesome! Plus the fact about the 2,000 Monkeys is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Nice job for your first Sunday Spotlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I really liked the Sunday Spotlight! :3 Those monkey facts are kinda interesting :3

    ReplyDelete
  53. That's funny, because I do too! I don't get the game...

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank you! They are, I'll be posting more facts next Sunday or whenever I can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. For some reason I watch Minecraft videos sometimes o3o

    ReplyDelete
  56. Its Weird. And scary because once I was underground mining and I came into an abandoned Mine Shaft and I could hear zombies

    ReplyDelete
  57. Vote up if you think monkeys are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Including Snakes,Spiders,Cockroaches,Centipedes,Snakes and creepy crawlies?

    ReplyDelete
  59. Some animals aren't that cute, HOWEVER they are still awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Everything you listed is cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  61. Yay! I like snakes. I once held the biggest snake in the world . (But of course I had help to hold it)

    ReplyDelete
  62. I just made up a quote inspired by ohana :3

    ReplyDelete
  63. Yeah.... the only aspect of it is buliding houses, everything else is dumb

    ReplyDelete
  64. If my rooster was a monkey, he'd be the noisiest.. He's crowing right now
    >,<

    ReplyDelete
  65. Should I make another episode of a series I'm making? :o

    ReplyDelete
  66. anyone here -3- :eats bacon to keep self amuzed:

    ReplyDelete
  67. is akachip a girl or a boy... (no offence to akachip)

    ReplyDelete
  68. Wow so ,any comments already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Omg u have a rooster!!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  70. Eww I got cat fur in my throat :O

    ReplyDelete
  71. ugh brb i need a bandaid i ish bleeding... (tmi i guess)

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'm south Africa they are making the trade of rhino horns legal.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  73. I love it!!! ,maybe you could also add some cute animal pictures or funny an pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  74. Sorry my grammar was rally bad :O

    ReplyDelete
  75. Woah aka chips animal is invisible O.o

    ReplyDelete
  76. cuz i picked of a scab yesterday ( well my mom did she has nails i dont XD) and 2day i scratched it so it started bleeding again....

    ReplyDelete
  77. HOW DID U MAKE THE FACE ON UR USER SNOWYPAW

    ReplyDelete
  78. Am I the only one who doesn't like elf tail armor? :o

    ReplyDelete
  79. the face in the peranthes after the flower

    ReplyDelete
  80. It only looks good in certain animals, rabbits, hyenas, pandas and some more don't look good

    ReplyDelete
  81. I personally like dino tails more :O

    ReplyDelete
  82. ikr like a cheetach it doesnt look good. only the artic worl rocks it XD or eagle

    ReplyDelete
  83. the dino tails look weird on foxes personally i think that

    ReplyDelete
  84. They look weird on foxes but they look normal on an arctic wolf XD

    ReplyDelete
  85. (͡° ͜Ê– ͡°) (✿◠‿◠)

    ≥Ö‿Ö≤ ≥Ö‿Ö≤

    ReplyDelete
  86. Eww XD I remember when I was in Cats the Musical we had these awesome wigs (look up Cats the Musical and you'll see what I mean) but we were always sweating cause we had really heavy makeup on and really heavy costumes and the wig hair was always in our throat XD It was disgusting

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw