Friday, September 26, 2014

Stone Vanity + Otter Adoption

Hey jammers! The Stone Vanity is now available in a variety of different colours & objects in Outback Imports! There's a little stone collection in Outback Imports soon, be sure to match it!
I truly love how AJHQ cares for animals! AJHQ has adopted 3 cute otters, isn't that amazing? Thanks AJHQ for this wonderful video. I'm sure Oscar, Oliver and Otis will be happy AJHQ has adopted them! AJHQ does wonderful work with animals, don't you just agree?
Have you spotted the empty spot on the top left hand side on the World Map? Maybe a new land is arriving to Jamaa soon? Share your thoughts and ideas! Could there be a river side arriving to Jamaa? I really hope so, would be pretty cool for the Sea Otters!
Check out this super-cool new AJ Advert which may even appear on your very own television! Pretty impressive huh? I really love the animations & of course the lovely artwork!
Don't forget, the pandas of Jamaa are returning very soon! Aren't pandas AMAZING? It's so hard to pick a favourite animal because every-single animal is AMAZING! But if I had to pick a favourite animal it would  be a Snow Leopard...
  
See you in Jamaa!

1,003 comments :

  1. o.o i realized she changed the blog and my eyes like went O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was like oop wrong blog then Wha-? SHE CHANGED IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you changed the blog :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone pwease help me get my comments appear please i need help cuz it wont let me and now i think its not the laptop its the blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how they made the blog in a halloween theme it just makes it more pretty and it's very creative that your changing it up or is this just the theme there sticking with idk but i love how creative they are and all the spirit they bring to our little animal jam "Spirits" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. Snowyclaw done an amazing job with the SPOOKY Night of the Phantoms theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. Cool right? I love the Night of the Phantoms theme! Snowyclaw done an amazing job, SPOOKY!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like it when lizas dancing in Club Geoz cuz it looks awkward XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how they made the blog in a halloween theme it just makes it more
    pretty and it's very creative that your changing it up or is this just
    the theme there sticking with idk but i love how creative they are and
    all the spirit they bring to our little animal jam "Spirits" :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe so! I think it would be called ( if so ) River Land

    ReplyDelete
  11. my friends bday is coming up :D hopefully i can egt her gift tommarw

    ReplyDelete
  12. IKR I THOUGHT I WAS AT THE WRONG BLOG XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. one thing i dont like is the dens on here are epic but the real animal jam dens are just like... no

    they make the graphics in there vid better than the virtual game :l

    ReplyDelete
  14. Akachip, I entered your den, I LOVED IT! And I'm in it right now, if you're on, could you buddy me please? I am Wolf331010

    ReplyDelete
  15. OhMyZios when I got on AJS I was so scared for a second ;~;

    ReplyDelete
  16. My background looks much cooler like this X3

    ReplyDelete
  17. silly! I think you did it....... wait................. now that I think about it, it may be either you or her!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ima Change My Profile Picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. XD I THOUGHT I WAS AT THE WRONG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  20. i hope theres gonna be a new land next update :D (chances r unlikey but hey worth a shot :D)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i see the hamster still...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just realized that when you go to the den editor, it has a "clear den" option!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ik it takes a while to load in

    ReplyDelete
  24. My first thought when I saw the blog was "OhmyZIOS WHAT IS THIS?! SLENDER?!"

    ReplyDelete
  25. NOW I SEE IT I REFRESHED

    ReplyDelete
  26. I refreshed and I must say it is magnificent -3o

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks guys for liking my profile pic :0

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's to celebrate Night of the Phantoms! I love what Snowyclaw done to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Vote Up If My Profile Picture Is Good Vote Down If Nah :) I Would Like To Know

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just noticed the new changes to the blog but I might ignore it :o

    ReplyDelete
  31. anyone on aj?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh c'mon, Mysty, get in the 'Spirit' >:3 huehuehue

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cuddle a Phantom! -throws Phantom at her-

    ReplyDelete
  34. i just got 3 diamonds yey i can buy a pet :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. i my wait for the bat to come out

    ReplyDelete
  36. I know but the changes kinda bug me... :o

    ReplyDelete
  37. should i do a pic i made or my aj pic for my pic 4 this

    ReplyDelete
  38. can someone help me i cant post comments

    ReplyDelete
  39. Well things will go back to normal next month, it's just to get everyone in the Night of the Phantoms spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I won't be on AJ for a month either now :o

    ReplyDelete
  41. i now have every diamond shop animal and i bought them all with daily spin :o

    ReplyDelete
  42. i have only 3 diamond shop animals though otter,eagle and arctic wolf :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. I HAS QUESTION PPLZ SHOULD I DO MY AJ PERSON FOR THE AVATOR OR SOMETHING I MADE FROM A DRESS UP THING XD

    ReplyDelete
  44. U GET CANDY FROM HALLOWEEN AND SCARE THE POO OUTTA PPL

    ReplyDelete
  45. Well, if you hate it don't celebrate it. You can celebrate it in Jamaa, and on AJS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. SORRY! my computer's shutdown and the wifi started to glitch!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I dont wanna wait a month for Halloween :cries:

    ReplyDelete
  48. Everything I Have Gotten From The Diamond Shop Was From Daily Spin

    ReplyDelete
  49. ME EITHER WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -3-

    ReplyDelete
  50. Me either BUTTTTT - NIGHT OF THE PHANTOMS STARTS NEXT WEEK, I mean properly starts!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I don't hate it.. I just don't like it :o

    ReplyDelete
  52. I Got I 100 Diamond Thing With MemberShip Once They Brought Arctic Wolves In (Bought 2 Of The 1 Years) And I Saved Diamonds Since

    ReplyDelete
  53. I want the Halloween den items to come out now I need them for my new den u can check it out right now but its not finished

    ReplyDelete
  54. (Eats Akachip)

    ReplyDelete
  55. They will be, don't worry! Next week the celebrations really start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. For some reason when I read AkaChip it makes me think of chocolate chips

    ReplyDelete
  57. Akachip has question, where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  58. My name is actually named after chocolate chips... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I Miss The Spider Balloon They Had Over The Coral Canyons Place :(

    ReplyDelete
  60. GET READY FOR NIGHTMARE NIGHT EVERYPONY!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Night Of The Phantoms Is Were A Day We Worship Phantoms?!?!!?

    I Miss The Spider Balloon They Had Over The Coral Canyons Place :(

    ReplyDelete
  62. Night Of The Phantoms Reminds Me Of Beta Times :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm in the Diamond Shop... I don't feel very well today so I will be quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  64. someone plz tell me how to be able to comment cuz it says that its not active

    ReplyDelete
  65. I almost got a beta eyeball but then they changed their mind I was like bruh really

    ReplyDelete
  66. i got meh profile pic do u like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  67. yeah i have rare and non rare

    ReplyDelete
  68. Lalala... Dancing with AkaChip in Diamond Shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. yay now it works but who fixed it cuz it wasn't me

    ReplyDelete
  70. yeah im with u right now, akachip and makou

    ReplyDelete
  71. The Monday mystery should be what those symbols are on the beacon in those vortexes...?

    ReplyDelete
  72. That's PAWSOME! I'm at the Diamond Shop by the way on Sierra Nev... :)

    ReplyDelete
  73. and me, abbydabby432!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Are they used to allow the Phantoms access into Jamaa? Do they come down from the beacons?

    ReplyDelete
  75. You should suggest that to the Monday Author! :D

    ReplyDelete
  76. Someone kinda copied my blog's name D:

    ReplyDelete
  77. Akachip i dont like jamaaliday jam because just looking at it gives me diabetes

    ReplyDelete
  78. .... Diamond Shop having fun with Akachip and abbydabby432

    ReplyDelete
  79. yeah, my username is abbydabby432

    ReplyDelete
  80. why won't u talk to me?? ll cries ll

    ReplyDelete
  81. i haven't really likes ice cream it just makes me feel fat :0

    ReplyDelete
  82. this is a persian cat face ---> ):C

    ReplyDelete
  83. Does Anyone knows Animal Jam River from CloudClaws?

    ReplyDelete
  84. snowy will u add me?

    ReplyDelete
  85. 1st wen i glanced at ur comment i thought u said bacon XD

    ReplyDelete
  86. I was gonna start an aj blog and I did but it sucks and I never have time to work on it because school

    ReplyDelete
  87. Lets face it, AJHQ is never going to release that River Mountain Land..

    ReplyDelete
  88. i have one its bout RIM but i dont think its good :C

    ReplyDelete
  89. Actually, im dancing in Diamond Shop with Akachip, Squiddy and Abbydabby 432

    ReplyDelete
  90. thnx for adding me snow1262 and i gtg so by Jammers happy jammers :)

    ReplyDelete
  91. YESH THEY R THEY IS MAKING IT SO SPECIAL AND AND AND AND AND AND AND YAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  92. OHHH! Right... you mean the other Snowy! :P

    ReplyDelete
  93. my throat hurts thats why i had an early dissmisal from school

    ReplyDelete
  94. love how they made the blog in a halloween theme it just makes it more
    pretty and it's very creative that your changing it up or is this just
    the theme there sticking with idk but i love how creative they are and
    all the spirit they bring to our little animal jam "Spirits" :)

    ReplyDelete
  95. I think ppl that are in clans would be there. Idk about you guys but I find the clan "cats" annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  96. lucky my teacher was crabby..... it was a loooooong day :I

    ReplyDelete
  97. LOL IM SCARING PEOPLE THEY'RE LIKE "HOW DO I GET OUTTA HERE???!!!" IM LIKE "IT MAKES U DIE U WONT ESCAPE MWAHAHAHAH >:D" they're like "HELP MEEEEE!!!!????"

    ReplyDelete
  98. Akachip, where are you? You just logged off of Animal Jam

    ReplyDelete
  99. :leaves aj to make comment: :everyone leaves diamond shop: XD

    ReplyDelete
  100. why..... u ish loved .3.

    ReplyDelete
  101. in the phantom vortex

    ReplyDelete
  102. Sorry I had to go 2 soon, I am not feeling very well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  103. This one guy at my school has depression and I feel bad for him. He never eats and doesn't talk to anyone..

    ReplyDelete
  104. HOURS LATER.......


    "IM GONNA LOG OUT I SOOO SCARED"


    "ok bye! :D"

    ReplyDelete
  105. *Gives Akachip a cookie* Cookies make everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  106. I dont wanna move out when I'm 18 its too hard to get a job and I am stupid :P

    ReplyDelete
  107. :( look at puppy pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  108. IT"S NOT EVEN OCTOBER AND EVERYONE'S CELEBRATING HALLOWEEN IT MAKES ME SO UPSET AND ANGRY AND ANXIOUS AND BLARGHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  109. Does anyone else here live in Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  110. U ISH NOT DUMB U NO HOW DO HANDLE A PC RIGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  111. They make everything better and candy does too :P

    ReplyDelete
  112. makes it rain sprinkles and snow frosting

    ReplyDelete
  113. But we have 4 more days, until October, so if we could be patient and wait for October, then I wouldn't be such a brat.
    Seriously, FALL STARTED 4 DAYS AGO

    ReplyDelete
  114. But Fall started 4 days ago too, so why the heck should we rush something? ;-;
    The main reason I am so upset is because I can't retake my profile photo on Deviantart with a monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Your being banned. I can not deal with your behaviour.

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw