Thursday, January 1, 2015

Carnation Bouquet and 2015

Hey jammers! Woo-hoo! Happy New Year, jammers! I saw so many pretty fireworks last night as we welcomed 2015 in style! I hope you had a fantastic time celebrating the new year and I wish you all the best for 2015.

Here's my capital city, London's fireworks show 2015 which was massive!! Here are just some snaps from the internet:









I'm sad to see no AJ update today, I was looking forward to the first update in 2015. There's no update today possibly because AJHQ are busy celebrating the new year? We could possibly see an AJ update tomorrow, jammers!
Anywho, today's new item is the Carnation Bouquet, sold in Tree Top Gardens. Perfect for freshing up your den for the new year with pretty flowers. I still can't believe 2015 is here and hopefully this year is another amazing year in Jamaa. ^.^
And as it's a new month, the Garnet Birthstone is on sale in Epic Wonders!
Our old friend is back, the Daily Spin has returned to Jamaa! Aw, I'm going to miss the daily Jamaaliday gifts and I will miss the Jamaaliday season. But anyway, the Daily Spin still rewards us with gifts, gems and diamonds!!
I'm a little disappointed with AJHQ this new year. I think we should have had a New Year Party Hat for this year, but I think AJHQ wants to do things differently every year. An update would have been nice today too, but it's probably because AJHQ are celebrating the new year.
Credit to AJ Insiders for this New Year's
Party Hat image.
The last remaining Egyptian den set item is departing from Jam Mart Furniture tomorrow! What a shame the Egyptian den sets are leaving but I'm sure there will be more den sets in Jamaa this year! Grab the Egyptian Sphinx before it's gone. ^.^
Moving on, the fall season left Jamaa a few months again and now the fall items in Jam Mart Furniture are leaving Jamaa. Grab the Rake and Leaf Pile before its gone!! Keep it for 2015's fall celebrations in Jamaa! ^.^
AJHQ have published an AJ Academy article on the Jam-tastic Daily Explorer! Fancy creating your own Time Capsule? Visit today's post to see how you can! What a great activity because you can freeze a moment and look back at it next year. :D Happy New Year!
Click here
2014 has been amazing in Jamaa, but what's been your best memory? Mine has to be joining AJS. It's been an amazing time posting and having fun with jammers in-game. :D Thanks for reading the first AJS post in 2015 and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D

 Happy jamming!

1,195 comments :

  1. First and Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite memory was also coming to AJS XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already miss 2014! Why did it have to go so fast?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh...heheheheh..... nobody said 1st yeeeeeet. EXEPT ME :D 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  5. According to the Jamaa Journal from about two weeks ago, 2015 will be Jamaa's best year yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tribal Bunnies AJ JamaaJanuary 1, 2015 at 7:02 AM

    6th!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder why there isn't a jamaa journal? They are always on Thursdays and every other week and it's been 2 weeks!! It'd be nice if they posted it today because it's New Years. Hopefully we will see one tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And a new gem animal for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully there's an update tomorrow. Hasn't been the first time AJHQ have changed their update date for a certain week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be prepared that the salon den items will be leaving Jam Mart Furniture soon. One of those items is counting down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "I'll quit AJ if you don't stop being a phantom!"
    Yea, bye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kinda disappointed in no update today but they might be tired from staying up last night I'm guessing. But then I don't really like how when I got on i only got times 2 even though I have been on everyday in the jamaalidays :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope they will change it to Friday's cause I have a lot of stuff that goes on Thursdays and doesn't give me too much time to explore the updates

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is no new year's party hat because monthly gifts were replaced with diamonds, remember?

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! You scared me to death with that party hat image. My party hat is currently my last good rare left on trade and I thought they were back and worthless again. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do remember but I thought AJHQ would release them as a Rare Item Monday for this year. Didn't they do that last year?

    ReplyDelete
  17. parrttttttttttttyyyyyyt hatssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are always hinted at first. Like a coming soon thing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We know. *rages cuz that was just..... just no.... at least keep member gifts, too*

    ReplyDelete
  20. IKR! It seems like everything in the past 5 years was 2014, though.

    ReplyDelete
  21. London is my capital city too! I think that Big Ben looks amazing when it's surrounded by fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perhaps the next update will let us vote on item sets again? Maybe that's why all of the item set items are suddenly leaving...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think they will soon

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't miss it *cough cough*Ferguson*cough cough*

    ReplyDelete
  25. i did'nt get to see the firworks D:

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy New Year Jammers! Anyone else stay up to watch the Ball drop? I did! (On TV of course ^-^) Taylor Swift's performance was great!
    I'm glad to see that she's finaaaaaalllllyyyy getting over her stage fright. You go girl!
    Anyways guys! I hope your start to 2015 was amazingly fabulous. Have a great New Years!

    - Rascal

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just got used to saying 2014 now i have to go and say 2015 :(

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hiya peeples Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Like that mountain river land by MT shiveer and above appondale that has been torturing us for years.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy new year! :P

    ReplyDelete
  31. They said that for 2014...
    and 2013...
    2012...
    2011...

    ReplyDelete
  32. *I didn't get to see the fireworks. D:
    c:

    ReplyDelete
  33. each year just keeps getting better :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I heard 'em at 11:59: 10... 9.. 8.. 7... 6... 5.. 4.. 3... 2... 1... KABOOM!!! That's what woke me up...

    ReplyDelete
  35. Mhm. But in all seriousness, 2012 was my best year on AJ. I got my membership, my free chat, MMG's... It felt perfect!
    //nerstalgah

    ReplyDelete
  36. This year better be nice because it's a nice neat multiple of 5 c:

    ReplyDelete
  37. i heard a bunch of (possibly drunk) guys yelling

    ReplyDelete
  38. i got my membership in 2012 too. then i became a nonmember again. then a member. then nonmember. then member

    ReplyDelete
  39. I came back from Into The Woods :3

    ReplyDelete
  40. i took a walk with me family...

    ReplyDelete
  41. I became a nm twice since I become a member. It was depressing at first, and then when it happened again it was just a mistake with the renewing. :3

    ReplyDelete
  42. No I watched the movie "Into The Woods" xD

    ReplyDelete
  43. 2014 was slow for me....

    ReplyDelete
  44. What's everyone's New Year's Resolution? :3

    ReplyDelete
  45. my life at school when I get back ^

    ReplyDelete
  46. Finish the Heroes of Olympus series before April!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Of course SOMEONE had to drag religion into something. :I

    ReplyDelete
  48. What's wrong with religion? .-.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Psst...


    Avoiding things won't make them go away
    Confront them c:

    ReplyDelete
  50. When I scrolled down, and I saw that party hat my heart just leaped! I thought they came out in stores DX I really want one -.-

    ReplyDelete
  51. ha i have that on my home screen

    ReplyDelete
  52. You know, I want rares to come back. And I want to see Aldanoids freak out and quit. But if too many Aldanoids quit, AJ could really shut down. Sorry for being depressing, just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hey guys it's me

    ReplyDelete
  54. Aldanoids?


    Also, yeah, rares are kinda less value.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I TOTALLY AGREE! Haha Akachip, you owe me a party hat now!


    :shakes fist:

    ReplyDelete
  56. Haha. I can't say how much I agree. Whether religions are true or not, it's a scientific FACT that we evolved, but that doesn't mean there's no God. Personally I want to believe in God but I don't.


    Anyway, the point is, life isn't one big argument.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Aldanoids=people who have no life and think rares are everything. Their normal habitat is the extremely popular Aldan. They are known to be "famous" on YouTube and start drama. Little is known if these creatures have a heart for anything besides rares.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Manage to feed an entire chicken to the dog under the table without anyone noticing. This will take the whole year, bit by bit!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Truly wise words. (\*-*(\

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow. That's actually really cool and interesting. Thanks! P.S. I'm an Aldanoid and I definitely like Aldan because


    IT'S THE WORLD WHERE SAREPIA FOREST HAS THE MOST ROLE PLAY

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thank you. SOME one agrees.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Augh, this is a perfect way to start the year.
    I'm sitting in Sarepia Forest in Aldan, kinda roleplaying but not really making an impact. This "cat" says to move, and I do. And then I was having a conversation with some other blue fox, and they called me annoying.
    Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I totally agree. When you write the date, it doesn't feel right.


    1/1/15


    Nah, I still wanna put 1/1/14

    ReplyDelete
  64. I go to Aldan only to roleplay/annoy people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. The London fireworks were spectacular. I'm glad Akachip posted them because so many Jammers are naturally American, they probably didn't know about the London fireworks and it's wonderful how worldwide nations unite on AJ.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Yay I love voting polls and forums!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Totally.
    :highfivesKitkat8529:

    ReplyDelete
  68. Haha, Merry GoGirl can we trade? I have 4 top hats, 3 of them are rare, I have 45 rares roughly, some are on my friend's AJ and my storage AJ. Also, I have rare gazelle horns and rare nerd glasses. Shocker!


    #aldanoid

    ReplyDelete
  69. Yes! Lol


    With 2 big brothers, you get lots of practice at annoying people. But hey.

    ReplyDelete
  70. hey peeples i am back

    ReplyDelete
  71. Hey, meet me in Sarepia in a different world because Aldan is full.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Meet me in Sarepia in Aldan, Bill Cipher. Tell me your AJ user.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I just posted the best post I've ever posted in my.

    ReplyDelete
  74. OMG IT'S YOU! IM BUDDIES WITH YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I'm gonna type some of my story
    its about a mermaid i got 29 pages

    ReplyDelete
  76. I shall type a story about the Alphas. Short but sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Haha, someone is saying they're a baby deer, and I absolutely think it's the same person who was saying that yesterday, also in Aldan Sarepia Forest. Coincidence? I think not. These ppl have no lives.

    ReplyDelete
  78. exxaaacttlyyy
    -highfive-

    ReplyDelete
  79. Nobody understood what was happening.
    Recently Jamaa had not been itself. The grass was frosted over, there was light snowfall each night, and all of the animals were turning white. No, they weren't just turning white to dance in the Diamond Shop (which BTW doesn't work). They were all shivering with chattering teeth, and this was quite painful for the crocodiles because they kept biting their tongues with their fangs. LOL. (Liza was actually secretly laughing at this. Animal cruelty).


    Lingering in the bushes was a huge broad face. It was white with a huge black nose and two blank, blinking eyes.
    "Oh great. Another animal. JUST WHAT WE NEED, because Jamaa isn't already filled with enough scanners! And surprise surprise, it's only in the Diamond Shop and it's members-only," complained Sir Gilbert. Liza hit him in the chops.

    ReplyDelete
  80. -pinkyfive- *sobs* that brings back so much memories :'(

    ReplyDelete
  81. Suddenly, there was a huge crash. A tree cracked at the trunk and smashed to the ground, obliterating everything in its path. Every creature, from Mt. Shiveer to Deep Blue, gasped and ran for cover - which wasn't a great plan really, considering that the tree had ALREADY FALLEN and it was in Sarepia Forest, not near Mt. Shiveer or Deep Blue at all.
    A stampede of elephants crunched through the foliage and trumpeted their trunks angrily.


    "WE ARE THE FRIENDS OF THE POLAR BEARS!" announced an elephant. "We have come to take back what's ours!"


    "What's yours?" asked Liza scornfully. She had a point - the elephants didn't know, they just thought it sounded cool.


    "WELL ANYWAY, WE'RE INTRODUCING THE POLAR BEARS, LIKE IT OR LUMP IT!" they roared, before stamping back out of Sarepia Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Yeah I didn't know if you were allowed to say it on AJS or not

    ReplyDelete
  83. Suddenly, there was a huge crash and a tree fell to the ground, smashing everything in its path. From Mt. Shiveer to Deep Blue, the echo sounded and terrified animals ran for cover. Unfortunately, this was pointless because the tree had collapsed in Sarepia Forest, nowhere near Mt. Shiveer or Deep Blue, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  84. "WHO DARES REJECT THE POLAR BEARS?" boomed a tribe of elephants, who had knocked down the tree. Liza trembled. "WE HAVE COME TO TAKE BACK WHAT'S OURS!"


    "And what exactly is yours?" asked Peck. She had a point. The elephants hadn't understood the phrase, just thought it sounded cool.

    ReplyDelete
  85. There stood none other than.... a tribe of elephants, wearing intimidating Fez hats.

    ReplyDelete
  86. fezes! and u saw fezcat leading her army?cuz i made an army on elephants

    ReplyDelete
  87. They boomed about the polar bears being rejected and complained that their bear friends were being ordered into the forest when really, they would perish because they belonged in the mountains.


    "But Mt. Shiveer already has penguins and seals and.... and...." cried Peck.


    "But the seals and penguins have four oceans and Crystal Sands: they don't exactly faint if they don't have a mountain which might possibly gill them anyway," pointed out the elephants.


    "Fine," grumbled Greely. "But I'm not clearing up after THOSE things! You'd need a pooper scooper the size of the moon!"

    ReplyDelete
  88. fezes! fez fez fez fez

    ReplyDelete
  89. Quite possibly. The leading elephant was a very scary pink wearing terrifying earmuffs and fluffy boots.

    ReplyDelete
  90. but am i in this story

    ReplyDelete
  91. LOL. And the elephants behind her were a blue-gray like penguins when you first buy them, with the HUGE googly eyes, in purple. Oh, save me, save me!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Read my story below. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  93. yay im fezcat look at my profile pic thats my main animal

    ReplyDelete
  94. Awesome! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Hello, fellow marshmallow!

    ReplyDelete
  96. So the polar bears lived in Mt. Shiveer. That would be happy ever after, but they weren't exactly happy. There were too many other animals! Bunnies, Arctic Wolves, kangaroos and eagles weren't the animals they were used to. They made the bears feel nervous and anxious. This meant that the bears immediately knew they were mutants. It was confirmed when Sir Gilbert politely told them, like he did to all animals to confirm that they're mutants.



    "MUTANTS?" asked the polar bears, appalled. "WE ARE NOT MUTANTS!"


    "Uh, yeah you are." Sir Gilbert checked his watch. "Excuse me, but I have a date." And he marched out of the room, leaving the polar bears locked in.

    ReplyDelete
  97. So the bears inhabited Mt. Shiveer. It should have been happily ever after.... but they weren't so happy after all.

    ReplyDelete
  98. They knew something was different about them. Other polar bears in Mt. Shiveer were hiding in the corners, not being out in the open.

    ReplyDelete
  99. They stormed angrily into Sir Gilbert's office to ask him what had happened to them when they stepped into Jamaa.


    "You are...." He said politely..........

    ReplyDelete
  100. They stormed to the Mira Statue in Jamaa Township, to see Liza. "What has become of us?" asked one.

    ReplyDelete
  101. They hurried to the Mira Statue in Jamaa Township, to see Liza immediately. "What has become of us?" asked one.

    ReplyDelete
  102. It was then that Sir Gilbert informed them.

    ReplyDelete
  103. "You are......"

    ReplyDelete
  104. Hellu everyone. HAPPY 2015!!! :D I woke up a@ 1:30 pm today ouo... that's what i get for staying up till 3:00 am right after having lack of sleep the night before o3o Yey...!?

    ReplyDelete
  105. i resolve not to dissolve

    ReplyDelete
  106. "MUTANTS?" cried the polar bears. "We are simple creatures who cannot possibly be mutants! Mutants have tentacles and ten eyes and they are slimy and green!"


    "You are definitely mutants," he whispered.

    ReplyDelete
  107. FEZCAT: started playing with everyone and going insane but always kept her bowtie and fez

    ReplyDelete
  108. woah that is freaky especially the scream at the end...

    ReplyDelete
  109. OMG I watched without sound that would just make it so much worse

    ReplyDelete
  110. IDK if i can watch it with my ENTIRE FAMILY IN THE ROOM?

    ReplyDelete
  111. can u write another story with me in it

    ReplyDelete
  112. I don't have my earbuds so I watched it without sound... THANK THE LORD I DID. I don't like screams or creepy laughs o3o but I didn't think the actual vid its self was scary... though it is kind of mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  113. Do you have small peoples in with you?
    If so, don't watch it

    ReplyDelete
  114. See I nearly screamed the first time I saw it

    ReplyDelete
  115. I was going to draw OTGW and GF characters as mermaids and mermen.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Yeah it probably was worse watching it late at night like you did... o.o

    ReplyDelete
  117. my sis is watching tv in the other room so when she heard the scream she was like "What happened, you alright??!"

    ReplyDelete
  118. i've seen that before.

    It's not scary at all ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  119. ahahahahahahahahah LOL THATS FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  120. shhhh
    liza is just being replaced and she's gonna kill you
    that's all

    ReplyDelete
  121. Im the youngest. I just saw it without sound, it's not creepy honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  122. huh? why would she kill you? it didn't say that

    ReplyDelete
  123. Yup :P
    (Why is this considered scary!??!)

    ReplyDelete
  124. What's so weird or scary about the abandoned Liza video?

    ReplyDelete
  125. And then my freaking cat walks in and goes "Meow" and I'm all like "OH MY GOD GET OUT OLD LIZA!" and then "Oh i'm sorry my little kitty witty"

    ReplyDelete
  126. Exactly I don't get it

    ReplyDelete
  127. They want to take us away into the forest with them

    ReplyDelete
  128. It said that.

    ReplyDelete
  129. See my profile picture, the dog, that dog sadly died. Please say HEAVEN TAKE JJ if you are gonna be supportive about this.

    ReplyDelete
  130. very much so

    ReplyDelete
  131. Whenever she says "click the mouse to move close to me" and there's a scream, she actually killed the player

    ReplyDelete
  132. HEAVEN TAKE JJ

    ReplyDelete
  133. I didn't watch it with the sound

    ReplyDelete
  134. Heaven take JJ
    So sorry that your dog died :(

    ReplyDelete
  135. I do get it, but it's AJ.
    I mean, what are they gonna kill our accounts?

    ReplyDelete
  136. That they want to drag you off into a forest

    ReplyDelete
  137. THANK YOU btw he's not my dog, he's my grandparents' dog

    ReplyDelete
  138. Thanks it means so much honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  139. Ok kinda weird

    ReplyDelete
  140. I did the first time I watched it
    AIn't nobody got time for rewatching it
    But at the end she says "click the mouse to move close to me". When the player does, they scream, implying that Liza kills them.

    ReplyDelete
  141. HAAHAHAHAHAH lol

    ReplyDelete
  142. Heaven take JJ.
    Sorry he died ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  143. The fact that a dog you knew died... :( :( so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  144. Exactly the thing with creepypastas
    They're not even believable

    ReplyDelete
  145. Thank you. It means so much. My mum never liked the dog rlly, neither did anyone else but I LOVED HIM

    ReplyDelete
  146. dunno.
    It's not scary

    ReplyDelete
  147. Thank you thank you

    ReplyDelete
  148. That still makes me laugh every time i read that reply

    ReplyDelete
  149. Yea, but I'm the same person that woke up in the middle of the night because of the Creepypasta of the person who made Minecraft's dead brother haunting us
    He doesn't even have a bro
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  150. Exactly, they're just false. It ruins the horror.

    ReplyDelete
  151. Thump, thump drag is real, it was in the news in 2006 my sis told it to me when i was in 3rd grade and that day i had to go to school.

    ReplyDelete
  152. ikr
    I used to watch Aj creepypastas late at night just to laugh at 'em

    ReplyDelete
  153. I've one read 1 creepypasta and stopped halfway through. just trash. Garbage. And I made my own version, a NICE version called CHEESYPASTA.

    ReplyDelete
  154. What is thump thump drag?

    ReplyDelete
  155. a really really scary true story

    ReplyDelete
  156. Some creepypasta thing probably. I watched dont look behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  157. People are so cray cray with em though
    someone said "Screw AJ for not letting us say creepypasta"
    well since it's like
    a kids game
    and creepypastas are scary and often gory
    it's
    kinda obvious
    What's funny is that the person who said that is 9 so they probably think everyone isn't scared of it ,-,

    ReplyDelete
  158. Just realised. Are you bill cipher's sis?

    ReplyDelete
  159. ALSO who's that pic in your profile pic?

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw