Saturday, January 10, 2015

Rarity Ratings-Worn Blanket

Ciao, Jammers! Due to popular request, the AJ Rare Mini Series is BACK, with a shiny new name! Huzzah! This episode: Worn Blankets!


Ah, the worn blanket. A very prestigious item to own. It comes in 8 colors, pictured above. It was first released in Jam-Mart Clothing, on the 4th of October, 2010. The first time it was released, there were only 4 colors. Later on it began showing up as a prize within games (Sky High) and later as prizes within the adventures. For short period of time before the second release, a small number of jammers got ahold of some of the unreleased colors – it caused quite the uproar!

They are non member, and not beta. NOT BETA. Pretty close though, released just a month after Beta Testing ended.

If we are to order the colors in popular opinion from least rare to most, it would go like this:
Least Rare: Green
2nd to Last Rare: Brown
Mehish Rarity: Pink
Middle Rarity: Cream
Good Rarity: Purple
Better Rarity: Red
Great Rarity: Blue
Best Rarity: Black

However, if we are to order the colors by the number collectively seen on Animal Jam, it would look like this:
Least Rare: Green
2nd to Last Rare: Pink
Mehish Rarity: Blue
Middle Rarity: Purple
Good Rarity: Cream
Better Rarity: Brown
Great Rarity: Red
Best Rarity: Black
*Be careful, it's hard to tell brown and red apart*

Red, black and brown worns are the ones that are hard to find, but red, blue and black are most in demand. Red and black are the best of both worlds. The reason the charts for number and demand are different is because the first worns that were ever bought are circling around the servers now. Perhaps people liked blue and pink, so they got a whole lot of blue and pink, so a whole lot of blue and pink are being traded around. Does that make sense?
Since it's nonmember and looks good on pretty much everything, even lamps, the worn is high in demand. Green worns, the least rare of the non rare worns, can fetch a Rare Bow or so, but is not quite the value of a pirate (nm) sword. A black worn, however, is worth 2 pirate swords and a little something more. Black worns are best in demand and rarity, and both members and nonmembers would love to wear this around. It's the one worn color I don't have!

Rare Worns
There are not one, but TWO rare versions of the Worn Blanket. The first is pictured above, in a pretty, light purple. This version was released at the 2012 Leap Year Party. It is less rare than the green worn. The next was released as a Rare Item Monday on June 9th, 2014. It is a very light blue, and is pictured above the Leap Year worn. It has sometimes been referred to as the "Ocean Blue Rare Worn Blanket". Less rare than the Leap Year worn, making it the least rare of all the worns. Both are non member, like their predecessors.

So, that was the first "Rarity Ratings"! How did you like it? Do you want more? If so, the most popular item in the comments shall be the next episode! Jam on!






P.S.
As requested by gemmarocks112, here's the difference between a red worn and a brown worn.
Very, very slight, but it exists! Be careful! ^_^

259 comments :

  1. Third!


    Love love LOVE the rarity ratings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly Snappy. Don't feel you HAVE to complete the collection to LOOK COOL. It's not about looking cool; it's about what YOU WANT TO DO on Animal Jam and not getting into the game and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kitkat! For that, I am following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonsaii, I love your creative ideas and posts and the gifs of kittens burping / yawning....


    Can the next rarity rating be about Pirate Swords? I have 1 pirate sword, 1 brown / red worn and I cannot tell which worn colour I actually have. Thanks, from gemmarocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brown/red worn blankets (I call them rust) are brown I think? Whereas purpley-red, sort of a raspberry-ish colour is red

    Sorry if these descriptions are off

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right thank you so much! I thought I had a brown but I'm not so sure now.... Good name, RUST. Accurate description. Also, a suggestion please post it to AJHQ:


    You should say the colour in the NAME of the items, maybe, like actually call the item BROWN WORN BLANKET or RED WORN BLANKET?

    ReplyDelete
  7. SnowLeopardLuver2004January 10, 2015 at 3:20 AM

    Could the next be about Fox Hats? Love the Rarity Ratiings

    ReplyDelete
  8. The thing is if they had different names by default code they would be different items and that would cause a lot of cuffufles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonsai I think you should stick to nm items, seek the article is useful to everyone. Maybe do bows and arrows next?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your post and hope to see more "Rarity Ratings"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My friend says Bill Cipher stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anyone else here?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll edit the post to show a picture of a brown worn and a red worn. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. *This post was edited to include a picture of the difference between a brown and red worn, thanks to gemmarocks112 for the idea! Refresh you pages!*

    ReplyDelete
  15. HELLO. I HAVE ARRIVED. IS THERE LIFE HERE?

    ReplyDelete
  16. THEN I SHALL CLAIM THIS LAND -puts Pancakian flag into the ground-

    ReplyDelete
  17. -pulls up flag- Never mind... HELLO LIVING BEING. I AM FROM THE PLANET WORLDLANDIAOPIAVILLE.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nah, Absol is the oddball of them, but still joins the fire pokemon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woo. "Bonsaii Approved"
    Hmm like that

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think she's used that before but I dunno

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like Bonsaii
    she's my fave person

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey
    I think you have to stand for ALL the bills because you're the only one of them here :O

    ReplyDelete
  23. I smashed my hand
    My right hand
    I'm right handed
    My life sucks so bad

    ReplyDelete
  24. What?!?! I always thought you were

    ReplyDelete
  25. I TOLD MY COUSINS ABOUT THAT DREAM AND NOW THEY WON'T STOP SAYING "PAPERCUTS"

    HELP

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ok, first tell me the dream

    ReplyDelete
  27. My cat glared at me
    I hugged her

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm not sure that you really wanna know

    ReplyDelete
  29. Weird or I shouldn't hear it because I'm a kid

    ReplyDelete
  30. Eh, just go

    ReplyDelete
  31. I mean tell me

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  33. well
    the gist of it is that in the dream I cheated on Avery with Tyrone

    ReplyDelete
  34. So were do papercuts come in?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wait, do you have a crush on Avery in real life or is that a roleplay?

    ReplyDelete
  36. NOW i get it

    ReplyDelete
  37. mk
    I'm a mortal who can be a human, a cat, or an alicorn. And the daughter of Zios
    Yep

    ReplyDelete
  38. :puts on amazing nerd slash therapist glasses:
    :points to sofa: ok, now sit down and start from the top

    ReplyDelete
  39. I don't think they're the best, what I hate is the scamming for them
    IT'S A TORN UP BLANKET.
    YOU DON'T NEED IT.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Star cape -> Worn -> Old Blanket


    The Torn is a torn Star cape which gets patched up into an Old Blanket :3

    ReplyDelete
  41. I return! What'd I miss?

    ReplyDelete
  42. Worns and spikes are overrated :L

    ReplyDelete
  43. you missed Dipping Sauce cheating on Avery

    ReplyDelete
  44. gursp
    its a conspericey

    ReplyDelete
  45. Well....

    I've been drawing for around 4 hours....

    And i literally just outlined my old picture and tried different expressions and outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  46. in a dream ;)

    ReplyDelete
  47. I was watching Wander Over Yonder and on my 2DS for so many hours... :'D

    ReplyDelete
  48. I don't like my new pic

    I'll be brb for another few hours/mins kbye

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would be on AJ but it's a Saturday night :L

    ReplyDelete
  50. And my brother's girlfriend comes on Saturday nights, meaning I have terrible Internet at the moment :3

    ReplyDelete
  51. So why can't chu get on?

    ReplyDelete
  52. -casually looks for better bill memes-

    ReplyDelete
  53. Look above the comment you replied to.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Disqus pls '-'

    ReplyDelete
  55. I heard it's the season of travelling to Somewhere, is that true? :O

    ReplyDelete
  56. https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-BogOgMKTp6o/UyEJdaEK2iI/AAAAAAAABVc/fdYf6KCmrRo/w480-h591/BillMeme5.png

    ReplyDelete
  57. I got two free plane tickets to Somewhere, wanna come?

    ReplyDelete
  58. omg that's funny

    ReplyDelete
  59. Yes it is c: It's a rare time when Zoroarks are in the wild :D

    ReplyDelete
  60. I wonder if it's possible to use a gif as a profile picture...

    ReplyDelete
  61. :gives other ticket:
    I'm a cat, so pretend I'm your pet
    Stuff me in the pet carrier over there

    ReplyDelete
  62. Get ready Bill, we're going to somewere!

    ReplyDelete
  63. :sits in cat carrier:
    Come on Bill, pink it up, carry me off and go to the airport!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Alright
    I payed for me and bill already

    ReplyDelete
  65. http://www.quickmeme.com/img/3f/3f2f741c3647a872c95dacfcc15b5684bc88eaabdf0c73061d3c5fe53cd35682.jpg XD

    ReplyDelete
  66. brb/gtg dinner ;u;

    ReplyDelete
  67. http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.26309673.3363/fc,550x550,white.u3.jpg I need this as a T-Shirt :3

    ReplyDelete
  68. http://ih1.redbubble.net/image... I need this a s a T-Shirt :3

    ReplyDelete
  69. It says it can't find it

    ReplyDelete
  70. So buy gold is from GF?

    ReplyDelete
  71. Anyone here play Roblox?

    ReplyDelete
  72. back
    what'd i miss

    ReplyDelete
  73. Nothing. We need to go to Somewhere now XD

    ReplyDelete
  74. The plane is leaving :o
    -magically teleports to plane-

    ReplyDelete
  75. (Could we roleplay this on a roleplay blog I madeeee? :D)

    ReplyDelete
  76. http://40.media.tumblr.com/9f52f90ed0130b27b166086356614fac/tumblr_ncqo7e8yB01rov8uxo9_500.png

    ReplyDelete
  77. Why you ruin stuff

    ReplyDelete
  78. -screeches-
    there's angry bill doll ;u;
    me wants

    ReplyDelete
  79. It's my job, what do you expect?

    ReplyDelete
  80. http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55958938.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  81. wrong link gah

    http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2014/338/d/7/d7a0641b25060a6f53497f66607a1b63-d80bhor.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  82. Do you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  83. Mabel's face looks derpy tho...

    ReplyDelete
  84. https://40.media.tumblr.com/43bbd8ba34df8ed6abcacb0312cf9500/tumblr_nbw64uEMXk1ttoen1o8_r2_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  85. Anyone like my new pic? O3O

    ReplyDelete
  86. FINALLY
    A
    CIVILIZED
    BEING
    -HUG-
    i believe i've been on the wrong post for 45 minutes
    wow

    ReplyDelete
  87. compudr pls
    stahp

    ReplyDelete
  88. such rare. very blanket. much worn.

    ReplyDelete
  89. oooooo
    if there's fnaf, anime, and pokemon i will suffer

    ReplyDelete
  90. Pokemon are rare in Somewhere so we won't see any c:

    ReplyDelete
  91. yee
    what about anime? fnaf?
    if they're there = suffering

    ReplyDelete
  92. not because it's scary
    because me no like anime or fnaf

    ReplyDelete
  93. very disturbance.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Disqus: "Glad someone appreciates our arts and craftsmanship! :D"

    ReplyDelete
  95. You're splashy waters because splashes water people.

    ReplyDelete
  96. We need Bill in it and we could go to the one you have c:

    ReplyDelete
  97. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCT3Li5dfZE

    ReplyDelete
  98. BILL
    BILL
    GET YOUR TRIANGLE SHAPED DREAM DEMON OVER HERE

    ReplyDelete
  99. No I'm so accurate. B3

    ReplyDelete
  100. i'm almost done with season 3 yee
    8 more episodes :D
    (tmpgis)

    ReplyDelete
  101. Does anyone know my first name here? o,o

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw