Friday, January 2, 2015

Spirit Sentiment #13 - New Year, Same Animal Jam

BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING ELSE I WOULD LIKE TO THANK CATS61118 FOR THE SENTIMENT IDEA FOR BEING THANKFUL WHICH WAS LAST YEAR

Hiya Jammers!

I hope all your New Years parties and such have been going wonderfully, and that you spent them with family. I spent mine with Tibetan Monks.

So, before New Years, Animal Jam has always told us that [insert new year here] will be our best year yet. Of course, they want us to keep a positive attitude, but really, what will happen?


As a kick off, do any of you guys just wander around Jamaa looking at Jammers' trade lists when you aren't even really looking to trade?

I find this disturbing whenever I go on to Animal Jam.

Constant habits like these are stopping us from doing something new! Animal Jam has currently just been looking for certain items, trading, not being able to get the item, decide to scam instead, get frustrated, and quit.

flood

I think we need a break. Not play for a while, come back, do new stuff. Although there isn't really a whole lot to do in Animal Jam, especially if you're unable to get a membership. 

I also constantly hear Jammers talking about "the old/beta days" and how they want Animal Jam to be like the past. Unfortunately, we can't make it like the past, because we've been due for the future since the beginning of time, and there isn't anything we can do about it.

Animal Jam was created for kids to "play wild, adopt pets, meet new friends". The slogan should be "get a membership, trade, collect items".

Of course I shouldn't be complaining.

Of course, we all have to admit, trading is fun. The whole act of getting new items or setting a goal for getting a certain item is fun.

I've been thinking that trading has become to something as a "beauty contest". You hear people saying "oh I wish I was rare", or see people flaunting their items. This is exactly like beauty standards that are set today for everyone. 

In Animal Jam, you need to look like this, or you need to have a certain item. Without it, what will you do? You have to trade. You want to get up to that non-existent special place for people that are "beautiful" in Animal Jam terms (rare). 


Animal Jam, when will we get something new? A new land, a new feature, anything that will put an end to this nightmare.

I'm sorry for the short sentiment. Animal Jam is becoming the same thing, and there is nothing new to talk about.


1,177 comments :

  1. Maybe, AJ should create a nonmember animal, like a raven, with a cloud land, north of Jamaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd comment! And I totally agree with you Feelers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you read my short sentiment? that might stop you from boredom and we can have a real conversation about AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone! I'm back (only for a little while)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dat profile pic tho

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO, I really want some "Blue Vines" flooring. I have the pink "Flower Carpet". Is this fair, an undertrade for me, or an overtrade for me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Feelers, not to be rude, but here's some food for thought
    If you are Non Member, who pays for your game?
    The members do.
    And another thing
    If this game is so stinking boring, QUIT!
    What I just said above is about this post, but for some unknown cause the Member vs. Non Member one bugs me.
    Members PAY FOR YOUR GAME
    We are paying for you
    AJHQ could say EVERYONE has to pay but do they? Nope.
    This is food for thought

    ReplyDelete
  8. *eats food* Best. Food. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You mean my food for thought isn't terrible?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and the "Animal Jam In One Picture" sucks
    Not EVERYONE is like that!
    Some people love Roleplaying
    Some people love playing games
    Not everyone meets your steriotype and yet you say it like everyone falls into that mold

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe it should be for members, so AJ can get more money, so we can have more updates, which can include more things for non-members.

    ReplyDelete
  12. :hugs you:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some people are like me-- Wasting time dopin' around on the Internet with Bill, messing with these people.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SEE?!
    Stereotypes suck because there will always, ALWAYS be people who just don't fit the mold

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe if the update for ravens came and it was for members only then there would be more non members asking for non member things and you guys would keep blasting MEMBERS at us

    ReplyDelete
  16. You be smartz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maybe if the update for ravens came and it was for members only then there would be more non members a sking for non member things and you guys would keep blasting MEMBERS at us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi bored, I'm littel

    ReplyDelete
  19. "Blasting members"
    What

    ReplyDelete
  20. "You are at the most popular party!"
    5 people are there
    what

    ReplyDelete
  21. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLBSoC_2IY8

    Poor Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. SHE/HE HAS DA SMARTZ

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have blue vines AND CHU CANT HAVE IT >:D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Please, littel, I would be offended if I was Feelers. In fact I am kinda offended and I am not even Feelers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Why would Feelers be offended?

    ReplyDelete
  26. She just was against the whole post.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Littel bunny,


    thanks for your feedback.


    The member vs. nonmember sentiment (which is not even the title) was about how non members do not have a s many privileges as members. I also mentioned how being a member is completely glorified.


    I'm sorry I didn't keep the whole "members pay for the game" thing as prominent as it should have been.


    I probably should have reworded that entire sentiment because it's a bit too vague for youngsters here.


    In this sentiment, I only mentioned once in one small piece of a sentence that there isn't much to do if you're a non member and can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think Feelers wouldn't be offended because, just like her, I am saying what I think

    ReplyDelete
  29. She's allowed to have her own opinion on the post, as Feelers is, and you, and me, and everyone else. She didn't call the post stupid or anything, but maybe "sucks" isn't the best word...

    ReplyDelete
  30. She's allowed to have her own opinion on the post, a s Feelers is, and
    you, and me, and everyone else. She didn't call the post stupid or
    anything, but maybe "sucks" isn't the best word..

    ReplyDelete
  31. @littelbunny24™

    thanks for your feedback.

    The member vs. nonmember sentiment (which is not even the title) was about how non members do not have a s many privileges as members. I also mentioned how being a member is completely glorified.

    I'm sorry I didn't keep the whole "members pay for the game" thing a s prominent a s it should have been.

    I probably should have reworded that entire sentiment because it's a bit too vague for youngsters here.

    In this sentiment, I only mentioned once in one small piece of a sentence that there isn't much to do if you're a non member and can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. @littelbunny24™

    thanks for your feedback.

    The member vs. nonmember sentiment (which is not even the title) was about how non members do not have a s many privileges a s members. I also mentioned how being a member is completely glorified.

    I'm sorry I didn't keep the whole "members pay for the game" thing a s prominent a s it should have been.

    I probably should have reworded that entire sentiment because it's a bit too vague for youngsters here.

    In this sentiment, I only mentioned once in one small piece of a sentence that there isn't much to do if you're a non member and can't help it

    ReplyDelete
  33. I haz purple spike...

    ReplyDelete
  34. The post is fine
    The photo just upsets me because it puts us all in this mold of greedy scammer

    ReplyDelete
  35. i never said that everyone falls into that mold.

    ReplyDelete
  36. "Animal Jam in one picture"
    That says the HOLE GAME falls into that

    ReplyDelete
  37. this is what i'm talking about a s in I can't even say anything without people not understanding it

    ReplyDelete
  38. Yes, Everyone does have their own opinion. I Agree with the post because yes its true. But also i do agree with the fact that not everyone is the same way. I for one love to roleplay.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I hate Cadence fro Club Penguin. She's like: "I luv ur style!" It's annoying. And then she is all like a happy little penguin, so innocent, so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Saying the Members "pay for everything" isn't true. Sure, people buying membership causes AJ to stay in business, but some of the things you're saying can really offend players. Animal Jam is meant for all people, and members only items are just a little "thank you" for keeping the game running. Also, Feelers is just bringing up AJ's flaws, not saying she wants to quit.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Why does it say you can't comment on a post that's not active???

    ReplyDelete
  42. Yes, the text talking gets old

    ReplyDelete
  43. i know its weird and it bothers me that people cant reply to me

    ReplyDelete
  44. Is that some sort of glitch?

    ReplyDelete
  45. Because they may have typed something that is approved but may not be right or something

    ReplyDelete
  46. stop being mean littelbunny >:/

    ReplyDelete
  47. http://digg.com/video/girl-selfie-pranks-her-brother-the-same-way-over-a-whole-year-he-falls-for-it-every-time





    HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  48. I see your point, and yes, NMs aren't treated as well as they could be. But the fact is, that's so AJHQ can pay for the game

    ReplyDelete
  49. it happens to all of my comments

    ReplyDelete
  50. What's wrong with being innocent or whatever

    ReplyDelete
  51. Soon it's gonna be "U no what CP? The CP team can't think of any more things for me to say 2 u, so CP is gonna think!"

    ReplyDelete
  52. I don't agree as much with that part. But really, chick, she's telling everyone to text talk :P

    ReplyDelete
  53. But they DO pay for everything. Without the amount of members, there would be no room for giving away stuff for non-members. The staff would have to get different jobs just to put food on the table without members. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  54. omg i play club penguin im beta on it :D but i like animal jam a lot better

    ReplyDelete
  55. Clark Stacey @clarkstacey
    Have an Android v4.1+ tablet? Join closed beta for the amazing new Animal Jam app!
    http://bit.ly/1sEgBWe pic.twitter.com/gkiWvJGU26
    Retweeted by Snowyclaw Jamaa amoosing

    ReplyDelete
  56. Club Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  57. Well, I Guess I'm Back. :l I Haven't Been Commenting In Quite A Good While..

    ReplyDelete
  58. Ik, they help keep the game running, but that doesn't make non-members, folks w/ less money, bad. They deserve to play too.

    ReplyDelete
  59. In the non-children world, CP stands for cerebral palsy.... O.o

    ReplyDelete
  60. I found it over there <----------

    ReplyDelete
  61. So if I'm nice and innocent, is there something wrong with me

    ReplyDelete
  62. I agree with some of your statement. It doesn't make then bad, but they don't necessarily deserve to play at all. AJHQ is basically giving them a free test-drive, but they don't end it after a week, they let them play for a s long a s they like.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Yes, I don't mean they don't
    I mean give member respect

    ReplyDelete
  64. She's not being mean...

    ReplyDelete
  65. They deserve to play a s long as they want.


    That's like saying it's their fault that they don't have enough money.

    ReplyDelete
  66. OMG IT WONT LET ME SAY WHAT I WANT IT TOO

    ReplyDelete
  67. Well she is annoying AND innocent (as she thinks she is)

    ReplyDelete
  68. Actually, I agree with that statement.

    ReplyDelete
  69. WHY SO GLITCHY?????

    ReplyDelete
  70. They deserve to play a s long a s they want.

    That's like saying it's their fault that they don't have enough money

    ReplyDelete
  71. I didn't mean ya had to, sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  72. Welcome back :gives cupcake:

    ReplyDelete
  73. The universe is hologram.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Repeat after me
    Being poor is not your fault

    ReplyDelete
  75. Thank You! :) :Gives Cookie:

    ReplyDelete
  76. Wow... I have 217,000 gems and 46 diamonds... I don't know what to do with my diamonds...

    ReplyDelete
  77. That's NOT what i'm saying
    I'm saying that as we are paying for your game, c'mon guys give us a little respect?
    (not saying you don't, I'm saying tons of people don't)

    ReplyDelete
  78. If I were you it would be shopping spree time!

    ReplyDelete
  79. i hate club penguin u have to pay to play and they shut down toontown online for it

    ReplyDelete
  80. That's not what I'm trying to say
    I'm trying to say members need a tiny bit of respect
    not saying you don't respect them you respect all humans

    ReplyDelete
  81. :( i wish toontown online was still alive but atleast we have toontown rewritten

    ReplyDelete
  82. Who Here Knows: FeralEquinox?

    ReplyDelete
  83. I don't... What is that?

    ReplyDelete
  84. He Plays Animal Jam. And Makes Videos. He's My Favorite Aj Youtuber So Far Because He's The First AjYoutuber To Be Known With No Betas.

    ReplyDelete
  85. You Know Because Now And Days On Aj Everyone Just Has To Have Betas To Be Famous -_-

    ReplyDelete
  86. I'm gonna try to be famous with the rarest thing I have being a headdress

    ReplyDelete
  87. What's ttr

    ReplyDelete
  88. Yeah... btw, why do you capitalize every first letter of a word when you type..?

    ReplyDelete
  89. My Little Pony
    Something Something Idk?
    Littlest Pet Shop

    ReplyDelete
  90. Yea I wanna know what ttr is too

    ReplyDelete
  91. Ohhh I Know.! Its ToonTownRewrite.. I Looked It Up :P Hah xD

    ReplyDelete
  92. what is ToonTownRewrite

    ReplyDelete
  93. Toontown Rewritten is a fan-made modified version of Disney'sToontown Online, created using publicly available downloads and information made freely available to the general public. Yes Yes Yes... I Looked It Up Again..

    ReplyDelete
  94. Someone on animal jam DIDN'T even know what ikr means!They were member I was thinking ''you got to be kidding me!''

    ReplyDelete
  95. So anyone Play Five nights at freddys ~fnaf~?

    ReplyDelete
  96. Why almost everyone I meet on animal jam doesn't like pink? What's wrong with pink?

    ReplyDelete
  97. "Ikr"? What Is That?

    ReplyDelete
  98. I've Never Heard Of It..?

    ReplyDelete
  99. I know right
    That's what it stands for
    It's ok for a year I had no clue what BRB meant

    ReplyDelete
  100. Nothing
    I love pink

    ReplyDelete
  101. its for I know right lolz I gotta

    ReplyDelete
  102. go on animal jam ):O super weird things happening with me friends

    ReplyDelete
  103. Leave it to Adam to make me smile

    ReplyDelete
  104. I just checked up meja slow bro... ITS LIKE HE IS TRAPPED INSIDE A POINTY ICE CREAM CONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  105. ''Mega'' I should check spelling:

    ReplyDelete
  106. "Although there isn't really a whole lot to do in Animal Jam, especially if you're unable to get a membership."



    Of course there is alot to do in Animal Jam! What do you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  107. And, animal jam IS getting better! It got safer, more things for nonmembers, diamonds, and a whole lot more! What makes you say there isn't a whole lot to do? Of course there is!

    ReplyDelete
  108. it doesn't matter if they're member or not

    ReplyDelete
  109. I like the diamond shop, It's a nice way to get some cool items, and really cool animals

    I was thinking that we need more PvP, adventures, new games, concepts, mechanics, and less tems.

    ReplyDelete
  110. I'm Lightningbluetooth on animaljam, my den is always open

    ReplyDelete
  111. hhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  112. asdfghjklasdfghjklsdfghjkasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl;asdfghjkasdfghjkllkjhgfdsasdfghjklkllkjhgfdsaasdfghjkl

    ReplyDelete
  113. hola mabel gives fez sweater

    ReplyDelete
  114. Be gone! -puts away sweater- Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  115. http://www.animaljam.com/home

    ReplyDelete
  116. Feelers, sorry for what I said earlier
    You kinda sound depressed...

    ReplyDelete
  117. Why Player Vs. Player stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  118. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=122680186

    I just got a rat that looks like sushi

    ReplyDelete
  119. I can't agree with you more, Feels. o:

    ReplyDelete
  120. I made a Tom and Jerry fanart, will post it tomorrow (if my mum will let me)

    ReplyDelete
  121. About to play Five Nights at Freddy's
    Checklist...

    1.close and lock all doors.
    2. Stay away from them creepy hallways
    3. Lower volume
    4. EMERGENCY HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  122. Tips to be "famous":
    1. Have a friend with an awesome YouTube and have her film you.
    2. Have a friend with a YouTube speedpaint your animal.
    3. When making videos, try to make it so everyone enjoys the video. Humor is essential in this part.
    4. To link with 4, try to use humor that isn't offensive yet sarcasically hilarious or just use witty jokes yourself (no sarcasm).

    ReplyDelete
  123. I recomed that as well as lowering the volume you have your favourite plushie with you

    ReplyDelete
  124. 1. You forgot about Freddy/Golden Freddy
    2. You need to know where the animatronics are...'
    3.Good
    4. Essential
    Your checklist has been edited by Bill Cipher TradeMark.

    ReplyDelete
  125. 5.have a plushie with you
    6.don't turn off the lights
    7.sleep with your parents at night

    ReplyDelete
  126. 8. Don't look at Chica fanart.
    Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  127. I'm going with this one

    ReplyDelete
  128. Ah, I love Tom and Jerry ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  129. Its a old classic if I do say so my self :D

    ReplyDelete
  130. the saddest moment of my life is when I heard this

    11th doctors regeneration:

    Everything you are, gone in a moment, like breath on a mirror. Any moment now, he's a-coming".

    "Times change, and so must I".


    "I will always remember when the Doctor was me

    ReplyDelete
  131. Yes, almost no other show I know can beat the classics. :P
    //sonotcomplaining

    ReplyDelete
  132. 8. Pokemon plush
    cuz thundershock is very effective against robot type

    ReplyDelete
  133. Animal jams about


    adopt bunnies, drama in clans, scam new jammers

    ReplyDelete
  134. Got a litleo plush from Toys R us :3

    ReplyDelete
  135. So accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  136. OMG SOMEONE PLZ HOLD MEH I GOT ATTACKED BY THE PUPPET THING CUZ I FORGOT ABOUT THE MUSIC TaT

    ReplyDelete
  137. anyone who likes pokemon and just wanna play around search www.pokemonshowdown.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. ;-;
    There's no Toys R Us near me.
    There was, but it moved. :c

    ReplyDelete
  139. The clown?

    lololool it looks like a crazy garlic

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw