Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pink Flamingos – Playing Wild in Beta Mobile Jamaa

Hey jammers! Sorry for a rather later post today, I was carried away by a flock of Pink Flamingos! Charming fellows they were; they said they were from the far off land of "Jam Mart Furniture"...
And for all jammers too! Quite lovely lawn ornaments they are. Funny that they've arrived to Jamaa, as they were already an item on the Play Wild mobile Animal Jam game, which is being beta tested.

Thank you for sending in such pictures, Snappy Dresser! I'll have a whole post showing some of the pictures of a mobile beta Jamaa, hopefully later today! In other news, the most recent code to appear in the National Geographic Kids magazine awards 500 gems!
Type in the code PETS when logging in to receive your bonus! Thanks for letting me know of the code, kittygomeow. ^-^ Finally to wrap up this rather ordinary post, we have a cute hyena + flag glitch!
Hehe, when they sit, the flags fly off! That's not what flags are supposed to do... Thank you for sending in this wardrobe malfunction Pinkoracle. That's about all the newsy type things for today!
Happy jamming!

1,250 comments :

  1. Wow I think the blog post roster had malfunctioned slightly. 4 posts have been released today. Surprisingly all with different subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flags ran away because they want freedom! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, obviously. AJHQ must busy to keep Snowyclaw (and others) posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a whole argument about kissing. And my friend got called a jerk. Somebody said that my friend was a jerk tell DashingPegasus (A gay person) that it was wrong for a girl to like a girl. 1. THATWASNOTTHEARGUMENT.
    2. NO. SHE IS NOT A JERK! HOW DARE YOU.
    3. ANYBODY WHO CALLS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS A JERK DIES.
    4. SHE SAID SORRY.
    5. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WILL MURDER U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can someone tell me how many days it takes to get an approval to be a beta tester?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to have you back Snowy ^O^

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5? IDK. I got one but I just can't use G+

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I FORGOT TO UNPLUG MY LAPTOP FROM CHARGING. ITS BEEN OVER 24 HOURS XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like your back ^.^ Were happy to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not a very good idea to call my friend a jerk. IF YOU DO.......

    ReplyDelete
  11. reply if u like me. P.S.if u dont i cry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I NEED to get Play Wild XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Disquis don like me :c They say i 'Spam" NOT MY FAULT I TYPE TO FAST O3O

    ReplyDelete
  14. My buddy is a beta tester, he says you can buy beta items, I hope that stays as a mobile feature only.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How much are yellow/cream beards worth? Are they rare?

    ReplyDelete
  16. How much are yellow/cream beards worth? Are they rare?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yayyyy I finally got my white (like, pearl white) foundation :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the second time you've done this, and it's not any less annoying and attention-seeking this time. Cut it out, please.

    ReplyDelete
  19. well avery thinks im a mean dude named anyonumus
    i
    have
    feelings
    i hope it was a joke cuz im sad
    -fezcat

    ReplyDelete
  20. My mom won't let me dye my hair black XO

    ReplyDelete
  21. -sniffs ladybug- nope i dont

    ReplyDelete
  22. Is everyone dead? :o

    ReplyDelete
  23. QUICK! Everyone, look up from your screen, and type the first color you see!

    ReplyDelete
  24. How much are yellow/cream beards worth? Are they rare?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Is jammer3580 your username? Because if it is, you asked me on my blog, animal jam updates, of I could draw you. I finally made a video of it (if it is you)
    Click the link
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Haou4VoTA

    ReplyDelete
  26. They're rare, but I dunno how much they're worth \m/

    ReplyDelete
  27. QUICK! Everyone, type what you're tasting right now. :L

    ReplyDelete
  28. Uhhh Easy-Bake cupcakes with salami e.o

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'mma change my p r o f i l e p i c t u r e

    ReplyDelete
  30. red
    yellow
    yellow
    yellow

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ok I feel weird with this as my p i c t u r e I'm changing it again O.e

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ok I feel weird with this a s my p i c t u r e I'm changing it again e.O

    ReplyDelete
  33. Changed it to a cyber-goth :D

    ReplyDelete
  34. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Haou4VoTA

    I think this is you because if it is, you requested this before on my blog, animal jam updates.

    ReplyDelete
  35. It's private. Even when I sign in.

    ReplyDelete
  36. name a game i should play

    ReplyDelete
  37. Uhhh friv: pamplona

    ReplyDelete
  38. @Magicclawz
    NO. NO GOD. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  39. How much are yellow/cream beards worth? Are they rare?

    ReplyDelete
  40. All i know is that Orange beards are rarest...?

    ReplyDelete
  41. yes your pets die
    i kill them

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hey there!
    Nice to hear from you, Snowy, as normally it's Bonsaii or Akachip posting not that that's a bad thing....


    Yay for Snappy, getting your pics out there!
    Haha, that's strange and funny but I guess AJ and Play Wild Beta are really intertwining now, right?

    Thanks for the 500 gems. Haha, funny flags!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Well, that's awesome! I love the pink flamingos' addition, they are very original and .... pink!

    ReplyDelete
  44. And thanks for the 500 gems. Meanwhile, we don't hear from you often, Snowy!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Nothing. Hiya Fez

    ReplyDelete
  46. How much are yellow/cream beards worth? Are they rare?

    ReplyDelete
  47. when will i have friends that r dogs

    ReplyDelete
  48. Are you on bathsalts?

    ReplyDelete
  49. Do you HAVE any?
















































































    If so, I want some. Gimme.

    ReplyDelete
  50. http://quizlet.com/class/1323978/

    ReplyDelete
  51. How much are yellow/cream beards worth? Are they rare?

    ReplyDelete
  52. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  53. I walk in and everybody's like "g2g"
    Do I smell that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  54. Don't worry, nobody's dead

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'll join. I'm Meowstic.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Anybody still here? I'm bored

    ReplyDelete
  57. People are selling rares on AJ for money o:

    ReplyDelete
  58. Yes o: I found some rare items on Ebay for real money o:

    ReplyDelete
  59. Sickos
    (Sorry, but it kinda brakes the law to make money off of things that AJHQ designed)

    ReplyDelete
  60. They sell rare spike wrists and other rares o:

    ReplyDelete
  61. On Ebay people are selling random rares and rare spike wrists for real money o:

    ReplyDelete
  62. I'm going to email AJHQ about this

    ReplyDelete
  63. $14 for a spike wrist?! WHAT?!

    ReplyDelete
  64. the hackers r taking over ttr

    ReplyDelete
  65. Founders Hat for about 40 bucks...

    ReplyDelete
  66. I transferred gems from my AJ Jump game and they're still not showing up in AJ..

    ReplyDelete
  67. Who would even do that?


    I'd imagine some rich kid telling their mom "MOMMY LOOK THE FOUNDERS IS ON SALE FOR 40 BUCKS IT'S LIKE THE RAREST ITEM ON AJ CAN WE GET IT PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ"

    ReplyDelete
  68. You know you've played AJ for a while when you Google it and you're surprised the first thing to show up isn't that old puppet show.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Yeah. I remember it. It sucks >:J

    ReplyDelete
  70. "IT'Z SU IMPORTANT SO I CAN B POPULAR!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  71. "MOMMY PLZZZZZZZZZZZ IT'S YELLOW, THAT MEANS IT'S 60% RARER AND MOAR BETA THAN NORMAL TOP HATS PLZZ IT'S ONLY $) BUCKS"

    ReplyDelete
  72. How much are yellow/cream beards worth? Are they rare?

    PLZ REPLY

    ReplyDelete
  73. Or you know the puppet show sucked enough that a game targeted for 8-10 year olds is on the front page of google.

    ReplyDelete
  74. "OMG MOM PLZZZZZ I WILL B SU SAD IF I DONT GET IT I WILL NEVAR BE RARE WAAAAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAH UR SO MEAN 2 MEEEEE"

    ReplyDelete
  75. old puppet show give me nightmares

    ReplyDelete
  76. Wait, about the whole selling AJ items, how can you even do that? The person selling it will probably not give you the wrist.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'd like a word with the dunderhead that said Aldan is the word everyone should go on.

    ReplyDelete
  78. "PLZPLZPLZPLZ I NEED IT 2 BE THE POPULAREST KID IN DA GAME!!!1! I WANNA B TEH NEW JULEEAN2"

    ReplyDelete
  79. yes yes
    i saw an ad for it a few years ago and was much confuse when it led to the tv show thing

    ReplyDelete
  80. do u do the user or something?

    ReplyDelete
  81. You're right...it's a huge, serious scam...

    ReplyDelete
  82. "Since when did AJ have puppets...?"

    ReplyDelete
  83. cough julian2 cough

    ReplyDelete
  84. Why would it matter if it's rare or not? Pay attention to what it REALLY is: a beard. Do you want a beard? If not, you should trade it for something that you would really want.


    YEah, I know I'm not being helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Yeah and it says on Ebay once you purcha se it you have to put your user with it o:

    ReplyDelete
  86. "EVEURY1 WILL LUV ME AND STUFFS ITS SO IPORTUNT 2 MEEEEEE"
    *gets it and trades it for bad rares*
    "OMG I GOT HACKED U WILL SO PAY I PAID 4 THAT IM CALLING AJHQ RIGHT NOW ULL BE BANNED!!!!111!!!!1!"

    ReplyDelete
  87. QUICK! Everyone, look over there <== and say what ad you have!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Mine is a "Rise of Mythos" free fantasy game.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Banned!!111!11!!!oneone!!21111

    ReplyDelete
  90. "Animal Jam! Play Wild Today!"

    ReplyDelete
  91. "WAHHH MOMMY I GOT SCAMMED NOW WAIT 18 ON HOLD ON THE PHONE FOR AJHQ TO ANSWER MY PETTY PROBLEM THAT WAS MY OWN FAULT!"

    ReplyDelete
  92. How appropriate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  93. I know x3
    What about here? ---------->

    ReplyDelete
  94. !111oneone!!!1111

    ReplyDelete
  95. I'll make a new post 'bout it

    ReplyDelete
  96. EVERYONE, QUICK! Go down to where it says 2011(15) and say what ad you have under it.

    ReplyDelete
  97. "MOMMY I HATE THIS GAAAAAME WAAHAHAHAAAA EVEN THOUGH I BROUGHT IT ON MYSELF!!!!1one!!1!1!!!eleven!"

    ReplyDelete
  98. Anime slayer chicks, "charakter erstellen, fur 30 sekunden testen". It's in German x3

    ReplyDelete
  99. Star Wars Old Republic, free-to-play play now

    ReplyDelete
  100. Free drawing classes


    Well I guess it reads my mind on what interests I have

    ReplyDelete
  101. 111111!!!!!!111ONEeone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Who knew vacuuming could be so frustrating...

    ReplyDelete
  103. Not mine. I don't want to play a game that otakus play.

    ReplyDelete
  104. gonna beat you guys to it


    ad above 2015?

    ReplyDelete
  105. Eyyy Arthop, haven't seen you in forever. :'D

    ReplyDelete
  106. McDonalds
    it says "Cafe de cualquier tamano"



    without accents

    ReplyDelete
  107. Uh it's in German, with their ridiculously long words. This will take a while.

    ReplyDelete
  108. Baileigh Woodworking Machinery, 920-Machine!

    ReplyDelete
  109. "Expert breaks his silence. You'll never realize how bad the U.S. economy is until you read this."

    Stupid virus ads.

    ReplyDelete
  110. What's my name but spelled differently

    ReplyDelete
  111. jetzt wechseln und mehr bekommen! There's a few choices bubbles with "strom, gas, oko-option", "ihre PLZ (with a type in bar thing) : PLZ" And "ihr verbrauch kWh/Jahr (with a type bar thing): 3500" I have no clue what it's about.

    ReplyDelete
  112. Why are people on Ebay selling random rares for $10.00 o:

    ReplyDelete
  113. http://quizlet.com/32951989/try-to-get-the-highest-score-on-space-race-and-scatter-flash-cards/



    DO IT FASTER THAN SANIC

    ReplyDelete
  114. Because they're goshdarn scammers (real world scammers) that will take your money and never give you the item. Plus they're stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Worth pretty much any other forgotten desert prize I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  116. "Grocery stores FEAR HIM". Lol ikr

    ReplyDelete
  117. QUICK! Everyone say what your favorite genre of music is. If you don't like music, just say "none".

    ReplyDelete
  118. sheba meat first and filler free recipes your cat will love guaranteed

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw