Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Spirit Snaps – Mira's Spirit

Hey jammers! I'm hoping to start a fun little series here on AJS. Dreamgirl is going to be testing out the position for me!! So every Wednesday you'll be seeing little posts like this. Much like AJHQ's "Jammer Snaps," here on AJS we'll be doing "Spirit Snaps."
 If you'd like to see your own snapshot appear here on the Animal Jam Spirit (we may even have a theme each week, and who knows, perhaps prizes...), simply submit it to spiritjammer@gmail.com

~ snowyclaw ~




This picture represents something amazing! Many jammers, including myself, gathered around the Mira statue to celebrate her spirit. This image represents that Mira lives among all of us. It's lovely how many of us believe in and support the Jamaasian Movement. I hope this inspires you all to keep Mira's essence alive!

~ dreamgirl365 ~

16 comments :

  1. I hope that more Spirit Snaps are made in the future! It seems like a good series so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're hoping to publish them once a week. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I wonder where people come up with such great ideas. Btw Snowyclaw, I Love this blog. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Snowyclaw, and make yourself Mira!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snowy why so awesome? Gives her cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats soooooo awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have done it before! IT SOOOOO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, want two be buddies on animal jam?

    ReplyDelete
  9. SURE! ;-)


    my username is: silvertiger190
    what is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sent you a buddy request

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to let you know, my first account (the one you followed) was banned. I am currently on this one. If you want proof view my other account's bio.

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw