Friday, March 6, 2015

Clover Bracelet, Paint Streaks, Fashion!

Herro, jammers! C:
Hungergamesrock19375, here! Today, we have two pawsome items! The first is a clover bracelet, located in Jam Mart Clothing for 350 gems. And the second item is a new addition to the Art Studio set. (Yay! I personally voted for the Art Studio :D) The Paint Marks are sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 350 gems. Yay, art! 




Doesn't the Clover Bracelet look somewhat like a Spiked Wristband?
Hehe.

Anyways, we have a discovery by Rainbow Charizard. She has spotted some new flowers at the Lucky Party which she has identified as "Lily of the Valley." Which month will these flowers come out? I hope soon! C:
They're puuuurdy ^_^
Also,  Awesomepanda868 has sent in some of the prizes she has won from the new adventure! Should I do a post later with those? Or would that be to much with this post and Fashion Friday? Let me know below!
And on the Daily Explorer, the latest Jammer Snaps winners! Congratulations to Scooter Shyspirit, Snowflake Rainyrose, Swimming Strongbear, Teensy Poshshark, and Countess Strongclaw! Great job! C: Your pictures are fantastic! (And a bit wacky as well. Hehe, the polar bears and so silly!)
Hehe C:
And now, I leave you with a Friendship Friday post! We all love our friends. We appreciate them, and they appreciate us. But no friendship is perfect.  I can definitely tell you that. Me and my friends, we go through hardships. We fight, complain, sometimes shout. But no one is perfect!
So if you think that you and your friends shouldn't be companions because of a silly debate. It's not over. Your friends will probably forget about it soon enough. Relax, and don't hold a grudge.

Happy Jamming!



 Hey Jammers, arthop here with our 6th Fashion Friday! Today we are focusing on outfits for two animals in particular, wolves and foxes. Let's start off with a wonderful outfit by coolcatxxcute!
Love this outfit, especially the color choices! In my opinion, orange and blue don't go all that well together most of the time, but she made the two colors look excellent. Everything matches perfectly, from head to paw. Next, let's look at a fancy little outfit by dragonfair!
This is a very interesting outfit indeed, it almost reminds me of WootMoo's wolf. Again, the colors go very nicely together, and create a very mysterious result. 
Now let's look at a fox outfit, by Maxthedog5555
I think this outfit is very simple, yet unique. I love the color and eye choices with the white antlers. Also VERY cute ^,^ It reminds me of a jackalope... or maybe a foxalope :D. 
And seeing how lucky day is in full swing all around Jamaa, here is a lucky outfit by WolvesSpirit12!
I really like this cute little leprechaun fox, from the color choices and item choices, it's nicely put together.
Now, here I have a few outfits of my own! 
Here is a simple red wolf I did
As shown, I used a red designer skirt, red head flower, red lightning necklace, and red elf bracelets. Then for colors I did a light red base, darkest red swirls, and a white bottom. This outfit can also be turned non-member by replacing the designer skirt with a red worn blanket, the elf bracelets replaced with a red glove, and the lightning necklace replaced with a red heart locket. 
And next I made a cute little purple fox outfit ^-.-^
For this outfit, I used a medium purple for the base, a cream for the bottom, and a grayish blue for the flame pattern. Then for items I used a black spiked wristband, rare angel wings, a black head flower, black heart scarf, and a purple tail armor (Ty thatgoldenkid!). 
And that's all from me today Jammers, jam on!!


46 comments :

  1. I think the flowers will come out in May. I'm pretty sure Lily of the Vally is May's birthflower :) I love the paint studio items too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! :D *gives cookie*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the new blog theme! Green is such a pretty color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol forgot 3rd!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thereallyannoyedbunnybobo231!March 6, 2015 at 5:35 AM

    Please help me: I think this blog has a problem with Disqus because I logged out accidentally and I made a new account and both say the password is wrong which I trust you, it isn't, help!!
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lilly of the Valleye's are extremely poisonous and the May flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tribal Bunnies AJ JamaaMarch 6, 2015 at 6:01 AM

    10th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Click the button that says: "Forgot your password?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like ummm how they add flowers monthly instead o just birthstones, which only members can buy. ps i couldnt sign in with disqus so im doing google imm vgcallah ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Lilly of the Valley should be May's flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw the Lily of the Valley and wanted to send it in, but I wasn't sure which flower it wast. Glad to see someone more capable do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My birthday is in May!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg you have the Disqus problem too?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the new background AJS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Маленький кролик 24March 6, 2015 at 10:51 AM

    Make sure caps lock is off, and also that your keyboard keys aren't sticky. If that doesn't work, do what AurorMoon said

    ReplyDelete
  16. Маленький кролик 24March 6, 2015 at 11:02 AM

    LILIES OF THE VALLEY


    YAY

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thats the may flower of the month, my flower!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Маленький кролик 24March 6, 2015 at 11:14 AM

    Same here

    ReplyDelete
  19. The lilies should come out in May! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds brilliant, 1 month away from me, I'm June, all the Woodlands Leisure Centres and Crealy start to open, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats Lilly TheTiger, on being 18th, and nicely put!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's lovely to see other people doing something if you're not so sure of yourself, right? But annoying too! Like when someone else in class, gives the answer you thought, and they get it right! >:( hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes, birthstones were getting old, it's about time for birthflowers! Upvote if you agree!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hehe, I agree! Congrats TribalB on 10th place!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! They look so purdy, I would never know they were dangerous! Thank you VERY MUCH for commenting, Pandabamboo1, you might be featured in a post!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It does that for everyone. I never log out. It still kicks me off every 3 months roughly, and I create a new account each time, just calm down.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hehe, well I use a fake email so I'm not bombarded with emails EVERY COMMENT I MAKE - that's what used to happen - every comment I made, it sent an email, we got 60 per day or something.
    I use a fake email so I have to change the email every 3 months when it turfs me off.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats 5yoyo5 on getting 3rd place! A very honourable position!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow congratulations Pandabamboo1! Very impressed with your commenting today:


    I think 1st placers should get a blog post mention daily! But if only there weren't 3 posts a day!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you, I'm glad you like it. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOVE THE CLOVER BRACELET

    ReplyDelete
  32. ѕρℓαѕнуωαтєяѕMarch 6, 2015 at 8:08 PM

    It's cool and for nms!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Its the coolest nm item in store

    ReplyDelete
  34. can someone get meh the blue one? its so cute! my user is miyamoto23

    ReplyDelete
  35. I still get those Emails. It's a bit annoying, but I can see if anyone replied to my conversations! C:

    ReplyDelete
  36. Naw I know :) I just don't really care about what comment I am XD

    ReplyDelete
  37. Well, that's okay, you could just put that though, because a lot of silly tiffs start over places!
    At least - they used to. I kinda miss the scrabbling competition, the millions of comments each day!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Please explain to me if your are sincerely trying to be nice to me to apologize for calling me a dimwit, acting sarcastic to try to get me to say something mean, or some other reason.

    ReplyDelete
  39. can someone get meh purple one for my friend her nickname is kittyandwolf

    ReplyDelete
  40. Someone: Hm, it's time we had a dance-off!
    Me: Oh it's on! Turn up the AC, 'cause I'm gonna BURN the dance floor!






    A little too enthusiastic? Maybe.

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw