Sunday, March 29, 2015

Diamond Challenge, Knights, and More!

Hey jammers! Smile here, with another post! ^-^ So first off, we have a returning item in Jam Mart Clothing!
The Knight Helmet is backkkkkkkk! I never really used this item on my outfits... I think it might look good on a bunny or a penguin? Idek xD Next up, we have another item leaving Jam Mart Clothing!

Aw :c Wasn't this located in Mt. Shiveer last year? Why did it change to being put in Jam Mart Clothing instead? Most of the Lucky items are leaving soon, and they're all on countdown!!! Next up, the Daily Explorer has a CHALLENGE for you all << Haha don't I sound like the DAILY EXPLORER by adding CAPITALS in every sentence? Okay maybe not but it's really fun to write this way xD 
AJHQ is setting up a den challenge! To find out more about it, click here!
We have another post as well, reminding us about the Imagination Fair! Have any of you jammers entered it yet?
Sounds interesting! Click here for more information!

Andddddd that's basically all there is for today! A lot of you jammers have been asking me when the next quote contest will be... I'll host it on one of my posts during my regular post day, which is Thursday! So look forward to that either next Thursday (2nd) or next next Thursday (9th)! 

"If you want something you've never had, then you got to do something you've never done." -Unknown 

♥ Don't forget to SMILE today! 

35 comments :

  1. NutterButtersTigerclawMarch 29, 2015 at 6:12 AM

    FIRST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't play aj, I'm on vacay and I didn't bring a laptop so I'm using an iPad. Oh yeah it took me thirTy minutes to type because darn u autocorrect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fourth! ^.^
    I've entered the diamond challenge. I love the quote at the bottom of the post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. NutterButtersTigerclawMarch 29, 2015 at 7:04 AM

    I have entered too! I have entered a cat-fox-bird thing, and a rainbow machine. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god I was just silently reading this post and then my cat just did the most adorable flipping sneeze in the whole world right beside me and I was like "aww does tux have a cold?" (I call her tux sometimes because she is a tuxedo cat look it up but her real name is Matilda)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NutterButtersTigerclawMarch 29, 2015 at 8:56 AM

    Tanks Loki :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tribal Bunnies AJ JamaaMarch 29, 2015 at 8:59 AM

    13th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NutterButtersTigerclawMarch 29, 2015 at 9:00 AM

    I wonder if we will keep doing this and someone will be like, 106th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tribal Bunnies AJ JamaaMarch 29, 2015 at 9:33 AM

    Ive done that before. :I

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tribal Bunnies AJ JamaaMarch 29, 2015 at 9:34 AM

    All cats sneeze cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with the challenge! And hehe, I love it too <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hungergamesrock19375March 29, 2015 at 11:29 AM

    Great post, Smile! C:

    ReplyDelete
  13. 24th!! I might try to enter if it doesn't like involve snapshots or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have an idea for a Monday Mystery.
    In Jamaa Township, there is a path to Sarepia Forest. However, there is not only one path, but two. Where does the other path lead? To a land that hasn't been chartered? Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have always wandered that. It's quite mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Am I the only one that noticed Snowy is never on here anymore...?

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are certainly not alone! Snowy is very busy with school work from what I've heard, but that can't be helped!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. 19582375th! Probably.

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://www.veoh.com/m/watch.php?v=v16434328aCpqGKT7?h1=Winston+wears+wig,+sneezes

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tribal Bunnies AJ JamaaMarch 30, 2015 at 5:48 PM

    That is rated R...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tribal Bunnies AJ JamaaMarch 31, 2015 at 2:07 PM

    When I clicked the link it leaded to a R rated movie...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ummmmmmm the link I put leads to a video with a cat wearing a wig and then sneezing a very non-cute sneeze.... Very sorry for that mix-up....

    ReplyDelete
  24. 42nd! ;D I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw