Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spirit Snaps:
Mira

Hey Jammers! I had just realized it has been almost three months since I started writing on this lovely blog! My goodness time travels fast! Anyways, I figured I would kind of take a trip down memory lane by revisiting the topic that landed me an opportunity to join the AJS family! Mira's Spirit. 
Mira. Her elegance sweeps us all in aw. Perhaps just some silly legend some may argue, but then again you could say that to just about anyone, how do we even know this isn't some silly legend, life. I do suppose my words aren't coming together for such a meaning I intend, but all I know are crazy memories that nor too come together for a meaning 'til I look back once it is all over. Follow if you can, but to be honest I can barely make out the meaning and value between these words myself. Down to brass tacks, Mira is impeccable. Don't agree? Believe what you will and for I shall too.


I know that paragraph made just about zero sense however I kind of started with an idea and let my fingers typed out whatever else flowed through my mind in such time. "My thoughts are like stars I cannot fathom into constellations." John Green, the Fault in Our Stars. So I suppose this post is quite short, which most of my posts have been this past while, I'm just so busy  hehehe. Any who, sorry for the lack of literal sense in this post, I just wanted to try something different!   

Thanks for reading, and happy jamming!

15 comments :

  1. Congrats on first :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Mira, I really do. But Zios almost never gets any recognition, and he's technically one of the creators of Jamaa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ThatAwesomeAnimalJammerMarch 25, 2015 at 2:30 PM

    I'm the 5th person top five this is a first yay me!! And I do agree Ronen Jamaa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's basically the main creator of Jamaa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mira is pretty. For some reason i wrote a story (for a written Wednesday or a Monday mystery) and Mira played fnaf. This is not because I like it, in fact I GET NIGHTMARES FROM IT, just cuz im out of my mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreamgirl365, you have such a way with words that expresses the true meanings of your thoughts. I admire you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, good, that was a test!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my wow! That is one of the best compliments I have ever received! It means a lot, thank you so much! You are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is funny because I do the same the same thing sometimes. The words make no sense but you know... I just let my fingers do the typing, and I don't really think about what I am typing. Pretty much nonsense. :P

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw