Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bioluminescent Necklace

Hey jammers. What should have been yesterday's rare returned today. Remember when this was on clearance?
As a side note, I think I forgot to mention the new tail category that was added to AJ a while ago, sorry!
AJHQ also posted on the Daily Explorer that the late monthly member gifts were an April Fools prank, here's the post.
The truth is, AJHQ had a glitch with the monthly items, the April Fools thing is just to cover up their mistake.
In my email I had asked if they were specializing certain jammers, because only a few got it April 1st. There are also two other new posts on the DE blog, one about the new octopi and one on the name tag contest. Happy jamming!


15 comments :

  1. Nice! I hope they make more tail items! I'm a a mm do most of this dosent include me. Still awesome as always!

    Colorfullbear pls pls check me out on AJ!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Prank AJ HQ! XD

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know, I expected that whole story.... And I was right!They were going to cover it up with 'April Fools'!

    ~riversong07131~

    PS But of course, how would they know it had bugs ahead of time? Unless they knew and didn't fix it.. and that would be just odd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect excuse for AJ HQ! XD

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's only 1 tail item! And that's the Elf Tail Armor!

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I agree with Colourfullbear! The More tail items, the better!

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make sure non members also get tail items!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey snowy i just (or anyone really) a tornado's coming and I'm scared... so if there are any Christians- please pray for me



    Pac10 (the Christian nerd Who's proud of being 1)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok i have been thinking, is it just me or does anyone think Snowyclaw is the epic Chuck Norris of animal jam? i mean srsly evryone knows about him O.0 even the noobs

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Emeson i've seen SnowyClaw before But the AJHQ worked out his secret glitches. ,Mumabean D:

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Emeson i've seen SnowyClaw before But the AJHQ worked out his secret glitches. ,Mumabean D:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome, a new tail category! I hope they bring out more tail items, like the old skully!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Old skully is EPIC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Snowyclaw! I want to report a weird glitch. At coral canyons I turned invisible. I wasn't able to move or chat. When I tried to send a jam-a-gram it said I was mailing to Snowy Snowyspirit I think. My user name is frind. Add me!

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw