Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Update News

Hey jammers, here's some things I missed with my first post. First of all, clearance items, click here to see a post about them (there's a lot). There is also a writing desk in Sunken Treasures.
I'd like to mention the fact that the green beta globe that many of you had has now turned into a new type of globe! Luckily it is still nonmember, strange that it has never been sold though.
 The weirdest thing is, I found it at the Atlantis Party!
I'll post about the party when I have time. Next, double and triple gem games, Mira Says and Super Sort, have fun earning gems!
 Speaking of games, here are the details on Ducky Dash.
 With your duck pet you collect rubber ducks, the shiny ones give you larger amounts of gems. It still seams quite laggy at this point, but still fun to play. There are also new achievements!
Once you buy your seasonal bunny (have you read the post below this one yet?) be sure to stop by the bet shop to get some fun clothing! Here are the items available to wear.
 The bunnies' trick is the hat hop!
Someone also commented on a new clothing sorting method, this one is "items." Be sure and test it out yourself. It seems to sort everything by season sold and similar shapes.
I'll post the party soon, as well as a fun ($$$) surprise from AJHQ, come back in a little while to hear the news.

P.S. The Ask Snowyclaw page has been de-commented.

30 comments :

  1. yay!first comment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous
    Yay! Second comments! XD

    Goofy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw someone with that globe today! They wanted a worn for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A worn? Wow that's totally NOT a fair trade

      Delete
  4. Another member pet game.

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah my green globe changed!!!! I liked the other 1 better:(
    Eternal Icystar

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that globe, but it's not a beta item. It was sold somewhere during 2011 and I bought it. It's actually the green globe with a brown curve thing over it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a friend of mine has one of those globes some one hacked her tho and she had an nm pirate sword to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wolvesrock8202(add me)July 26, 2012 at 11:01 PM

      im sorry she got hacked D:. i got hacked also and i had a spike colar

      Delete
    2. I feel sorry she got hacked I got hacked 2 4 my rare green crazy hair

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW YOU HAVE A FOUNDER SNOWY?

    ReplyDelete
  10. send me stuff please i got hacked lqc123

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. You have a Google+ account then,(If not make one at Google+) go to Blogspot.com last, click create blog :)

      I know that its 1/15/14 but... I like browsing XD

      ~That's all jammers! Fieryspirit~

      Delete
  12. Do you have a spike?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm bored! Add me on animal jam: EveryJammer
    I accept all buddy requests unless I'm full!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if u want buddies my username is sweetpeaamh =)

      Delete
  14. my discoball got scammed 5 times!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Snowy, could u plz b my buddy i really want to b urs i need help from u i want to make youtube videos like you on my mac but it wont let me get ezvid do you know how? pleeease? my user is pokemonmaster1910 (its true i actually have mew XD) i really want to get on the epic den list its been my dream since i was a nonmember. and ive been sending you messages but ur one of those people who gets so many u dont bother answering anymore r u. if u help me thnx!
    (\__/)
    =(^-^)=

    ReplyDelete
  16. dear snowy,
    i am a really big fan i know you cant have more buddies
    but... can you please buddy me it would mean the world to me please my user is magic98146 can you please buddy me you inspired me to play animal jam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well can you make AJ make fox hats with rainbow color?

    ReplyDelete
  18. My username is... MEMBER ACCOUNT:kitkatawesome NON MEMBER: Myoothfellout

    ReplyDelete
  19. please send me a black spike DX im starwing594......

    ReplyDelete
  20. I found out that when u put a chick and ninja mask on a bunny the chick gets a ninja mask too!!!!!!

    ~man6060

    ReplyDelete
  21. ur the best jammer ever! I wish i was like you :") Be peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw