Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shell Chairs and Angler Hats

Hey jammers, don't forget the Earth blog party!

Date: Sunday, April 22, 2012
Time: 12:30am - 1:30pm AJS time
Server: Sierra Madre (in case we move around)
Location: snowyclaw's den (though we may travel)
Theme: Earth Day, Jamaa, and Animal Jam Spirit!
Dress: think green ^.^

And now, the new items. There was a Bubblabrum brought to sale in the Atlantis Party yesterday.
Picture from Trickertreee
Next, the Shell Chair in Sunken Treasures.
And finally, the Anglerfish Hats have been brought back into stores, you can purchase one in Bahari Bargains!
I hope to see you at the party later today, and don't worry, I'll try to have more parties in the future. Happy jamming!


16 comments :

  1. Wow! I'm excited,
    1. It's Earth Dat
    2. Snowyclaw has a party!

    I'm going there! See everybody soon

    Genuinedeal

    ReplyDelete
  2. livieloo6 on animal jamApril 22, 2012 at 5:43 AM

    snowy there are clearance items,the butterfly glasses star glasses and flower glasses in jam mart clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i hope i can come! But snowy- what if the server's fulll?


    pac10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Excited for the Party, not for member-day.

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supastar101 (user on AJ)April 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM

    dont you mean sierra navada?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could we come a little earlier?

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  7. @snowyclaw
    Happy Earth Day! I can't wait for the party, I'm definitely looking forward to it. :) Also, I really like the Angler hats, I'm glad they came back.

    Goofy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snowy Snowy, a bunch of people (including me lol) came early! They're all in the topmost floor of your den, and half are doin the Skyways! Come and see if you get a chance!

    Lukia26

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why are a lot of people getting it from trickertree?

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOUR DEN IS FULL!!!!! RIOLUROCKS2
    (#2 OF RIOLUROVCKS, SAME PERSON THOUGH)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ur den is full i was there but one of my buddys wanted me so i cant go back in

    ReplyDelete
  12. Supastar101 (user on AJ)April 22, 2012 at 11:47 AM

    All i wanted was a picture but you didnt even answer me at all when i asked you :( I wanted it for my friends so they would be like woah cool you met snowyclaw! But i guess i going to be the only one who really would know that i met u now :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. The trap door is a shamens pathway... my user is animalgirl576 i can show the other "pathways" that the shamens lead ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw