Thursday, September 22, 2016

Plaid Shirt, Grocery Items, and Leaving Dragon Glove

Hey jammers! Yellowdash here! AJHQ came out with some really neat items today, so lets start with the Plaid Shirt.


I've never really been a fan of the "shirt" items, but I think this is one I can get behind. I tried it on an Arctic Wolf and a Tiger and it looked pretty good on them. 

 Next up is the Checkout Counter and Grocery Bag.. I don't think I'll use these items, but the art for these items is really well-done. Props to whoever at AJHQ made these.


Finally, the dragon glove is leaving in eight days. If you want one, pick it up quickly.

Happy jamming everyone!
-Yellowdash34

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw