Thursday, November 24, 2011

Feast of Thanks

Hello all you jammers out there celebrating Thanksgiving, Turkey Day, or Feast of Thanks. I'd like to wish you all a happy holiday and that I hope you have much to be thankful for this year. I know I'm thankful for all you wonderful jammers out there who make this blog so fun, I couldn't do it without you!
When Thanksgiving first began it was a celebration of the end of the growing season, people were thankful for their plentiful harvest. But now is a different time period, and we are thankful for different things. What are you thankful for?

Meanwhile, aurorakismet9 had an idea for what the building in Coral Canyons is. What if it will become a clothing shop for pets?! It could be anything, but the strange thing is that there is a hint on the pet article in the Jamaa Journal...
And on the very next page there is...
All very suspicious right? Well, tell me what you think and what other ideas you guys can come up with about the mysterious structure in the waterfall. What else could it be?
And here we are, wishing you a Happy Turkey Day. Be sure to thank the turkey that you eat this evening! Have a wonderful holiday everyone, I hope to see you in Jamaa!

23 comments :

  1. Camden12345 is the red and brown Dml99dog is the blue and white one Iamcool2c2 is the silver and white one Cassj is the punk one and Snowyclaw is the orange one- Happy Turkey day from camden12345! See ya around Jamaa!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i mean pink from camden12345!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Have a great Thanksgiving guys! Remember to thank your turkey!!! ;)
    See ya around! ~Cassj

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Snowyclaw

    About the waterfall, I agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its epic wonders. even thou know tht by now ^^

      bunnel

      Delete
  4. Wow good picture and Happy Feast of Thanks! I hope you can accept my buddy request soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful door you snowy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't celebrate thanksgiving, but happy Tanksgiving to all you out there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish my b-day was today it could've been a big hit!!! I HOPE YOU SAY THANKS TO ALL YOUR FAMILY THAT MADE THIS DAY A SPEICAL DAY TODAY!!! KEEP GOBBLEN -luis2235

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!

    -Dragonstar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo Hoo ate good today :D I hope everyone out there did! Happy Thanksgiving to all you reading this! I hope you had a wonderful day!
    I am Thankful for my friends, family, and much more to much to type!
    Jam on!
    <3 98lovecats

    ReplyDelete
  10. well. . . its Black Friday. Lots of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving,even though I recieved bad news.I just wanted to say R.I.P Nick.My friend WAS going to give his thank's for inspiring him to donate to non-mem's for the holidays but it was to late.This my 1st cmmnt here=]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yea,Nicky67 is the kid I was talking about.This is my 2cnd cmmnt on this blog and I don't think you know me but that doesn't matter.I hope you can accept this question,Can you please show me how to make a blog,Nicky67 WAS going to do it .I'm margo00

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im the blue and white turkey!
    Hope tht everyone had a AWESOME Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble XD .-.

    ~dml99dog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here's a video tour of the new goings-ons: http://www.screenr.com/jFts

    I think I'll be doing lots more with these when they update! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I dosnt even know what 2Thanksgiving" is. I had never heard of it before you guys started to talk about it. That's becuse in my country whe dosnt celebrate that, but to all of you WHo celebrate it:
    Happy thanksgiving jammers!
    Ps: I am going to learn what thanksgiving is roght.....now

    ReplyDelete
  16. I BET THAT PLACE SELLS PET ACCESORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a Time-traveler, and it's Epic Wonders. X3 not really look at the date of this comment X3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww the last picture is sooo cute <3
    ~meebas

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have like a million clothes, but I need to tell u, MY BUDDY LIST IS F-U-L-L!!!!!!!!! So plz do not buddy me, my username is Kiki51772 :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Copying this content or posting a modified model of it, without naming Acne Mantra as the original source,
    is unethical and an infringement of our copyright.


    Feel free to visit my page - best drug store

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw