Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Update Countdown

Oh my! It may be the big Feast of Thanks update coming jammers! Everything seems so early, I'm not complaining though, I can hardly wait! Anyway, this is a little hint of how the countdown went, with lots of excitement all around.
I went to Jamaa Township to buy a few things and it was total mayhem! Here are just a few pictures (click for full size).

And I guess you all know how that ended?
I sure hope it's the promised update.
See you in Jamaa everyone!

9 comments :

  1. HA HA HA HA HA! What a riot! It looks really fun, what Oranoo said, I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get to do update countdowns do to time zones. I'm always at school or something. Oh well! I can't wait to see the new stuff!

    -Quavine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a speach bubble that says I WILL BE BACK!:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol!
    My friends and I do that all da time!
    We're at our clan camp and we suddenly see the update and we all start acting hectic. Lol. "I'm too young to die!" and "Nice knowing ya buddy old pal old friend." And then one by one we start disappearing. ^_^
    -zeldagirl101

    ReplyDelete
  5. One person said the world was gonna end o.O

    ~dml99dog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Snowclaw, I respect you very much! Please, can you tell me how can i get Scary Bat Wings Non Member?
    -network16-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have some you could trade for?

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw