Sunday, July 26, 2015

♫♪ AJMV Features #7 ♪♫

~ Where words fail, music speaks ~

Hey jammers! Smile here with another weekly AJMV Post! So I've gotten quite a few submissions this week, and so if you don't see your AJMV here today, don't worry, it will be next week (: I try to put AJMVs with the same theme in a post to make it unified, but I'll never not post someone's [Unless they aren't appropriate] Anyway, let's get started!

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

Today's Genre: Inspirational

✿  G U E S S   T H E   S O N G:  ✿

"And I, I can be anything you need, if you're the one for me, like gravity, we'll be unstoppable."
[This is a harder one, hint - it's from one of Disney Channel's old movies]

(answer at end of post)

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

To start off, we have a fantastic AJMV using a song I am obsessed with right now hehe [GOOD SONG CHOICE xD]... Negithcat21 Aj presents... Fight Song by Rachel Platten!


First off, W O W. I love this AJMV so much, and the fact that you had your buddies help you make it look even cooler, with the variety of animals and characters ^-^ I especially loved at segment at 0:50, the timing and characters flowed so smoothly, great teamwork (: Also the backgrounds are really nice, and they relate to the song a lot <3 Great job!! x

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

Next up, we have another inspiring song that really suits my username haha xD Anyway, Sparklypandawishes and Sept77 presents... You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile - Sia [From the movie Annie?]


I love how your scenes flew by pretty fast, making it varied and more interesting to watch! Those little text pop ins are really cool too, and I love those transitions [I assume it's either iMovie or Final Cut Pro? xD] in between ^-^ The fact that you used so many different characters really sparked up the video too <3 Awesomeee x

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

Lastly, here's a pretty popular song on the radio at the moment, and from my interpretation, this song does have some good meanings behind it [Teaching you to live in the present and take chances <3] Chikkara AJ presents... The Night Is Still Young - Nicki Minaj

[There are some small profanities in this song though, just a note before you watch!]


The colours in this video were amazing, since the song is an upbeat/party-ish one so vibrant colours do match ^-^ I loved the different effects and styles the text had, as well as the fact that the scenes were all unique making it interesting (: The fact that the clips were always changing places/areas to appear made it cool too! Nice job (: x

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

★ A J M V   T I P   O F    T H E    D A Y ★

Try to incorporate a lot of different effects in one scene, and following the tips from the last two weeks, use a good colour combo and try to add some overlays!

Clip credit goes to Bluewolf AJ [SHE'S AMAZING]
This way, the video looks a lot more interesting and makes it look aesthetically pleasing xD

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

♦  Q U E S T I O N    O F    T H E    D A Y: ♦

What's your favourite type of AJ videos? [Eg. Skits, AJMVs, Updates, etc.]

Since I'm mostly part of the AJ editing community I would say AJMVs, I hardly watch the more popular AJ YouTubers  xD

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

If you want one of your AJMVs to be featured, send them over to either spiritjammer@gmail.com or my personal, xxsmileyouarebeautifulxx@gmail.com (:

♡ Don't forget to SMILE today! ♡

Social Media Link: YouTube 

Answer to song quote: Hero by Sterling Knight
[It was in the movie Starstruck <3]

29 comments :

  1. "Keep pushing forwards, never looking back, the future is coming no matter how bad" ~ Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tribal Bunnies AJ JamaaJuly 26, 2015 at 2:51 PM

    3rd, or 1st since no one claimed it! XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG amazing AJMVs! They were all great :3 and I especially loved Fight Song, well done!!!! It was incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :D

    I haven't been on in awhile ouo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great AJMV's! I would have to say that I am fond of skits x3 RainbowTheCat AJ makes the most hilarious ones! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, I injoy RainbowTheCat's skits :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. And 5th!!! (Favorite number AGAGIN!! x3)

    ReplyDelete
  8. **teleports to chat**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post smile! My favorite aj videos are skits since I like seeing different stories play out :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. The song might be You Can Count on Me from Austin and Allie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Or even Hero from Starstruck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha the answer is written at the bottom of the post, your other guess was correct ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Koalasrock55082 AJJuly 26, 2015 at 4:51 PM

    Same I am addicted to skits I love how their made lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Koalasrock55082 AJJuly 26, 2015 at 4:53 PM

    Ninth! I like the skits and music videos on YouTube, I am SO addicted to fight song as well XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. O,o didn't see the answer at the bottom, XD.

    -Pinkclaw24

    ReplyDelete
  16. Koalasrock55082 AJJuly 26, 2015 at 5:23 PM

    Yeah me 2

    ReplyDelete
  17. Koalasrock55082 AJJuly 26, 2015 at 5:25 PM

    Theirs only around eleven comments, wit happened, is it just because this post is a later on? It's been up for around four and a half hours my time :l

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's what I though it was

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! *gives waffle* XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha good job :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. ❀νιяιɗєѕcєηт fυтυяє AJ❀July 26, 2015 at 7:17 PM

    Great job, everyone! Loved the AJMVs! I am REALLY, REALLY hoping for an editing system, I have so many ideas for stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ❀νιяιɗєѕcєηт fυтυяє AJ❀July 26, 2015 at 7:26 PM

    Inspirational quotes ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha, good luck with the editing system, I suggest either Camtasia or iMovie when starting out ^-^ And yesss Blue's editing is goals <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Darn it.
    I wish I could be featured.
    Anyways, these AJMVs are great!
    Good post CB

    ReplyDelete
  25. Answer to song quote: Hero by Sterling Knight
    [It was in the movie Starstruck <3]

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw