Tuesday, July 28, 2015

New Old Water Pump and shark facts!

Hey jammers! Today's new item is the Old Water Pump, sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 750 gems, with a big variety of colors, 10.


Let's just say I give 5 stars to this item for imagination, plus, some nice shiny metal.

(I really wish rainbows came out of my hands)


It's your last day to buy your own Display Meteorite before it leaves to other galaxies in it's own meteorite style.


It's like having a museum item in your own den! Pretty cool, right?
And now, for a little glitch.


I know, I know, I know, I've been using some pretty lame glitches lately, but I don't really have time to find some in the AJS group email, so this is what I personally find. But this isn't just me trying to get to the tip, no, this is a real glitch guys, trust me. The fox is floating, THE FOX IS FLOATING!

Trivia Tuesday:

SHARKS

(sharks are scary, but come on, this one is pretty cute)

Did you know that sharks have really, big, now REALLY BIG sense of smell? They can detect a single drop of blood in a Olympic-sized pool. Sharks swim slowly in deep oceans, sometimes swimming in aimless circles. Unlike the typical gray or brown, some sharks can be pink, yellow or blue. Sharks have the most powerful jaws on the planet. Almost all sharks are "carnivores" or meat eaters. They live on a diet of fish and sea mammals.
Well jammers, that's it for today's post. Be nice to others, jam on, and have a nice day, bye!










(JUMP SCARE!)






No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw