Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Rarity Ratings: BEARDS

It's been 10,000 years...

Ciao, jammers! Bon here, with a RR of Beards! Much thanks to Ronen Jamaa for the awesome idea!
The member/nonmember beards have been Jamaa's most popular article of facial hair. First released in the beta stage, beards have definitely grown on us. #notsorryforthatterriblepun
Animal Jam Beards
Beards, like many other items, come in 8 colors.


Popular Opinion Rarity Rating
1. Orange
2. Black (red tie)
3. Black (white tie)
4. Brown (red tie)
5. Yellow
6. Gray
7. Brown (orange tie)
8. Pink

Definition Rarity Rating
1. Black (red tie)
2. Brown (red tie)
3. Yellow
4. Black (white tie)
5. Pink
6. Gray
7. Orange
8. Brown (orange tie)

Now, I know what you're thinking. Bonsaii, what is this madness!?
 ORANGE iS the BESTEST COLOR! WHY IS NUMBER 7??!!11!
I have a method to my madness, my flouncy tutus.

Following the release of The Forgotten Desert, many items lost their rarity status. One of these was the orange beard. All beards could be received as a treasure, but the unlucky orange came far more often than the other colors. The new orange one was member item. The original, non-member orange beard has yet to be seen. It was likely reverted to member, or deleted entirely.

Orange Beard

Truly a sad, and terrible story.


Now, onto the Rare Beard(s)!
Rare Beard

The silver rare bear, with a orangey-purpley tie was released at the Leap Year Party of 2012. It's not quite as rare as a non-rare one, but you could easily trade one of these and another TFD item for a non-rare beard.


I just realized I spelled beard wrong, forgetting the d and making it bear.
A silver rare bear, huh? Let's go to GOOOGLLLLEEEEE!

*5 minutes later*
*Bonsaii sees this as the 9348th thing*
Image result for bear drawing cute roar
AHHHhHHHHHHhhhhhHH
SHUTTERSTOCK
WHAT ARE YOU DOING
THAT IS NOT A BEAR
THAT IS NOT A BEAR
THAT IS A NAKED MOLE RATE DEMON MONSTER THAT WILL HAUNT OUR DREAMS FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY
AHH.
(no offense to the naked mole rats reading this right now <3)

Let's go to something purple and fuzzy for some comfort.

Image result for purple cat
Sorry, kitty. We weren't talking to you.
Oops, wrong purple-fuzz machine.

Rare-Beard Rare-Item-Monday Daily-Explorer

There's the one! The purple rare beard was released on September 22nd 2014 as a RIM. You can see our post about it here. As most RIMS that appeared after 2013, it's worth other RIMs. It's very fun to try and make outfits with this little guy though. Arthop, where are ya?

That's all for today! See you later!

Hey guys! Bonsaii here, back from that looooong hiatus. I'll be posting this Monday, so tune in for more details on why that break was soooo long. See ya!
<3




26 comments :

  1. BluestarOfThunderclan (Littel)July 15, 2015 at 7:34 PM

    RUN FOR THE HILLS
    IT'S THE NAKED MOLE RAT THINGY FROM THE LANDS OF GOOGLE


    also, first

    ReplyDelete
  2. xXR4!nb0w_MLG_D4$hXxJuly 15, 2015 at 7:36 PM

    I don't think I've ever worn an AJ beard
    Well either way nice post c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. BluestarOfThunderclan (Littel)July 15, 2015 at 7:36 PM

    -grabs and runs away-
    THE NAKED MOLE RAT FROM THE LAND OF GOOGLE IS GOING TO GET YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swirlshine The BloggerJuly 15, 2015 at 7:44 PM

    Me neither! I am not a very big fan of the beards, since, well, i'm not a guy or anything... but it is still cool to hear about them! And LOL, I love that naked mole rat!!! XD! AND the kitty! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *shrieks* IT'S AJS'S WORST ENEMY- THE NAKED MOLE RAT!!1!


    The original mega rare orange beard was NM? Huh. I never knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEEEEEEEEEE, BONSAI, U BACK!


    Oh, I over reacted.
    Amazing post, Bonsai!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...
    OH
    Now I see how that ''bear'' will haunt our dreams..
    Oh..
    *Grabs flamethrower*
    We're gonna need more..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know why, but I like all of the beards. I just wouldn't want it as my main look.
    Maybe it would be suitable for a cowboy or pirate outfit.
    But still, the beard looks cool :3


    I think I'll try to get one..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I inspired a post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Casually forgets discus password and spends 99,999 years trying to log in* Nice post bonsaii!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2nd! No one claimed it, :P. THIS IS SPARTA! (attacks naked mole rat pointing my finger at it)

    -Pinkclaw24

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post :D glad to see that you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the black one(red tie) if anyone has an offer for it...
    I had no idea these were so good, I almost lost mine in an under trade.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Korra (NeonPlutonium)July 16, 2015 at 4:43 PM

    OMG BON!!!!!!!!!!!


    YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I AHVE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!


    *gives giant bear (hehe, not beard, bear) hug and hands cookie platter*


    <333333


    xx NeonPLutonium

    ReplyDelete
  15. Korra (NeonPlutonium)July 16, 2015 at 4:48 PM

    ATTACK OF THE NAKED MOLE RATS!!!!!!


    We have them at the INsect House (???) at the Cincinnati Zoo near where I live. They're kinda cute. Ish.


    Google a REAL naked mole rat, peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ➳Hurricane✞ (Lonewolf1324)July 16, 2015 at 8:21 PM

    Great post. I've never spent a jiffy thinking about rare items, but this is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! I'm glad you're back. I really enjoy your fun personality. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Koalasrock55082 AJJuly 17, 2015 at 6:47 AM

    XD the naked mole rats will take over the world xD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Koalasrock55082 AJJuly 17, 2015 at 6:50 AM

    Me either :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Koalasrock55082 AJJuly 17, 2015 at 6:51 AM

    Glad to c u back Bon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing Animal JammerJuly 17, 2015 at 7:43 AM

    Thank you for letting me know my beard is number 2! If I even still have it anymore after The Great Hack of My Account, that is! Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So, Bonsaii, I didn't quite get how rare the orange beard is. I won one in the FD ( That's what me and my friends call the Forgotten Desert ). I got it it popularity, but in RARITY what you posted didn't help. Sorry, but I really want to know how rare it is. Some of my buddies said it's beta. Others say that it's worth a headdress. Others say they're not worth anything that's rare. I'm torn between which is right and which is wrong. Also, I know that this is a beard rating page, but I need to know how rare Planet Walls are... If you could comment about my "need to knows" then that would be great. Thanks Bonsaii!!!!!!! Bai!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LIBERTYY!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU REALLY JUST POST

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg libertyy plz plz send me a buddy request im horselover13141

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw