Saturday, July 25, 2015

Epic Star Hat and Insert Text

Hey jammers!  Haha, it's me again!  As there is no post yet today, I suppose I will make one :3  I'm sorry it's so late; I started this a couple hours ago but I had to leave and come back to it D: Oh well, better late than never!

Today's new item is the returning Epic Star Hat, sold in the Summer Carnival!

I really don't have a lot of tickets... XD
That is one tired star!  Although I suppose it is epic, so it can do whatever it wants and still look good on jammers' heads :P

We have a funny little glitch, brought to you by starlitskyy:


"Insert Text Here - Insert Text Here Again - Another Text Here" 
*sarcasm*
Thumbs up for originality AJHQ.

And the next to go in the Space Set, we must say farewell (as well as auf Wiedersehen and goodbye) to the Lunar Landing Pod!


Over on the Daily Explorer, we have a post about making a barometer.


Annnnnnd that's all for now!  I'll see you in Jamaa!







21 comments :

  1. hello first comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay YUS FIRST COMMENT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodie! I was getting worried that there wouldn't be a post today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. FIRST COMMENT! :3

    -Pinkclaw24

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I think Snowy didn't see my post and posted after this. Now there are two posts. Should I delete this post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ❀νιяιɗєѕcєηт fυтυяє AJ❀July 25, 2015 at 7:01 PM

    And I knew the Insert Text thing would come one day... The day when AJHQ labels stuff with things like 'banana'... But chances are, that could be photoshopped.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ❀νιяιɗєѕcєηт fυтυяє AJ❀July 25, 2015 at 7:02 PM

    Actually, you're fifth, a lot of people without Disqus accounts commented before you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ❀νιяιɗєѕcєηт fυтυяє AJ❀July 25, 2015 at 7:03 PM

    Uh..... No. This post provides info that snowy's doesn't, so it's good to have 2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It showed there was no comments, so i probably forgot to reload the page, o,O.

    -Pinkclaw24

    ReplyDelete
  10. Koalasrock55082 AJJuly 26, 2015 at 6:03 AM

    No the comments just weren't moderated yet because you have to have a disqus account to be added to Snowy's whitelist. :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Koalasrock55082 AJJuly 26, 2015 at 6:46 AM

    And Snowy's has stuff that tall stars doesnt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dang it! I was gonna post that glitch, but you beat me to it :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just wondering, I take it you are writing today's post right now?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, no, not today. I was gonna put it into my post on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What could be photoshopped?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its not. I thinks its about members having free chat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ❀νιяιɗєѕcєηт fυтυяє AJ❀July 26, 2015 at 7:23 PM

    The picture with Insert Text.

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw