Thursday, July 30, 2015

Mira Balloon and Where's Liza?

Hey jammers!  It seems there's not a post yet today, so I guess I'll just step in ^-^

Today's new item is extremely exciting, and I know I have been holding my breath for it ever since the update: the Mira Balloon!

Why is pink the default color?  Shouldn't it be the blue one?????
XD Inner perfectionist me

Okay, now I am motivated.  Let the ticket-saving begin!  

And here, NeonPlutonium has come across an interesting obstacle to completing an adventure.


Talk to Liza, you say, AJHQ?  Ah yes, I would, if I only knew where Liza had gone!  Will I be stuck in this empty clearing forever, waiting for a Liza who will never appear (And on that note, how do flimsy vines stop us from leaving the clearing?  Our animals must not be as strong as we think XD)????

And today is your last day to buy the Rover Tracks!


Over on the Daily Explorer, we have the winner of the News Crews!  Congratulations, Little Scaryanimal!  You can read Little's fact-filled post here!


Well, that's all for now!  Have a great day, and I'll see you in Jamaa :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw