Friday, February 13, 2015

A Fluffy Heart Rug, MM Winners, Glitches, and more!

   Herro, Jammers! C:

I think most of you are probably aware of today's date. If you're not, then...
IT'S FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH! ):D
He he, sorry. But I always have loved Friday the 13th. So mysterious and spooky. 
Has anything ever bad happened to you on Friday the 13th? I haven't had anything. Well, at least that I can recall...

Anyway, on a lighter note. A item has returned to Jamaa...the Heart Rug! Sold in Sunken Treasures, this item has 10 different varieties, and is 350 gems C: 
IT'S SO FLUUUFFFFFY! :D
The brown one, I think, looks like a chocolate heart chocolate. Mmm...He he X3
Ah, I just adore the Friendship Festival Celebrations around Jamaa! Are you going to celebrate Valentine's Day with your buddies tomorrow? I know I will C:

A bit off topic, but I need to announce this sooner or later! C:
On Monday, I had posted a MM contest. All of the your entries were fantastic, it was such a hard decision! But I did find three jammer's stories that I really had enjoyed reading! C:
(P.S. Please don't rant in the comments that if you didn't win, your stories are boring. because that is completely not true!)
Anyway, here are the three winners!
1. Princess Arcticspirit
2. Jammer660755
3. Sandwing Dragoness 

(Sandwing and Princess, if you read this, please comment your username so I can send you your prizes C:)

If you are interesting in reading their articles, click here! C:

And we have a glitch, submitted in by wallywow123. This glitch has actually happened to me a lot, too, and it is extremely annoying! When you exit out of den editing, sometimes a certain item will still be highlighted in white. Pretty wacky!

And over on the Daily Explorer, there are some new posts!
First up, the winning News Crew Article!
:Clap clap clap:
Congratulations to Twinkle Magicstar! You did a wonderful job C:

And also on the DE, some AJ Friendship Festival valentines! He he, they're so cute! 
And very punny! C:

And now, for today's spotlight...
FASHION FRIDAY!
(I've never done a Fashion Friday, so I'm going to try!)

In the spirit of Valentine's - er, I mean, the Friendship Festival, I decided to make a NM and Member outfit for the occasion!

Member:

For those of you who enjoy the color blue, here is an outfit for you!
We have a pair of nice warm Heart Earmuffs, and a nice blue Heart Scarf. A pair of white Cupid Wings, and blue Elf Bracelets (Available at the Horse's Only Party!) And for the body, and dark Aqua-ish color, white for the tip of the tail, and a light sky blue for paws and ears! C:
What do you think? Is it nice? 

Non Member:

(Non Members, you might have to ask a Member friend to buy you some colors of these items (Heart Necklace and Flower))

An adorable bunny outfit!
It's topped off with a red Head Flower, a Friendship Necklace, (Maybe have a buddy have the other side?) and a lovely Heart Bracelet! And the colors are a light grey for the body, a crimson for the spots, and a lighter shade of crimson for the ear C:

I hope these outfits suit your liking!
(Well, did I do a good Fashion Friday post? Anything I need to do better? And, no, Arthop is still doing FF posts, I was just filling in for today C:)

Hungergames signing out, and, as always...
Happy Jamming! :D

39 comments :

  1. Second 😝😝😝 'ello peeps 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a outfit for the nm. You just have to buy items in the shops and no coloring needed C:

    Head Flower (Regular Color)- Jam Mart Clothing

    Ribbon Scarf (Regular Color) - Jam Mart Clothing

    Old Blanket (Regular Color) - Hot Cocoa Hut


    AJ Wristband or Heart Bracelet (Regular Color) - Jam Mart Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5th lol hey jammers BTW if you like to draw and make art then feel free to check out my claw art page! Here is the link!! animaljamclawblog.WordPress.com/claw-art/ so yeah this week theme is hearts and friendship so plz plz plz plz plz enter

    Thanks!!!
    -spiritpaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a nm outfit!
    Eyes: White
    First color: Dark yellow
    Second color: Light cream
    Pattern: Normal bright yellow swirls
    Head: Head flower (Normal color)
    Neck:Yellow heart locket, or any nm yellow or gold necklace, or collar.
    Back: Cream mech angle wings
    Legs: Diamond encrusted gauntlets (They are nm! Cool huh?)
    Tail: Diamond encrusted tail armor (There nm as well! Yay!)


    There's a nice nm outfit I used when I turned nm for a couple weeks!
    (It looks best on wolves and tigers, and bunnies!) Happy jammin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! great post!! ^_^ I AM GOING TO HARRY POTTER WORLD IN LONDON TOMORROW YIPEEE :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO FAIR I SOOOO WANT TO GO THERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    BAD D=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the consideration. Very smart seeming outfit in yellow and gold, it's very sweet as well to consider non-members, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Thanks for the consideration!
    'preciated anytime! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how people are being so helpful to non-members and us in general! I really love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I completely feel that way

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right for some reason at 6:20 at night, this hit only got 17 comments. Here goes......


    Congrats on the fabulous post, Hungergames! You're a wonderful addition but you gotta strengthen the game, and I think you just did it XD


    Also congratulations on the MM, I didn't remember what it was, please refresh my memory someone....?


    Furthermore the glitch happens to me too. Sometimes I think the staircase in the Gingerbread Den is outlined with icing and looks like it's highlighted too! It also happens to my cars lots, shame I cannot drive the cars for some bizarre reason :(


    I like the DE although I never even read it,


    Plus I appreciate the added Fashion Friday but normally it's on a separate post? Thanks. xx from the ever-long commenter, :D gemmarocks112

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh and I thought Bonsaii was posting, by the emotes used and the little bits and pieces of text he normally uses, like D'awwwww shucks, and Sugoi, etc.


    I didn't realise it was Friday the 13th! Once we all realised in school in Year 6 though, and that was back in primary, and we were all like, GAHHHH WEREWOLVES etc.


    I cannot remember anything happening to me....
    But I lurve the new rug (:D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky! I've been there twice (and I still want to go again!)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SWIM MEEEEEEET WISH MEH LUUCKK

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh i want to go there so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Luck Wombats!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. My bad luck was getting up late and forgetting my Valentine's box o,o

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have to drink gatorade all day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The seasonal tree has heart buds and there's a carved in heart on the trunk with and arrow that says Aj :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. You didn't discover it sooner!!!!????? :OOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  21. Member friendship festival look:

    Body color: Cream
    Fur color: Pink
    Pattern w/color: white swirls
    Head item: Rare heart glasses
    Neck item: Left friendship neckalace
    Tail armour: Pink and white raccon tail
    Back item: Cream worn
    Foot item: Rare pink and blue friendship elf cuffs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tribal Bunnies AJ JamaaFebruary 13, 2015 at 3:20 PM

    OMG SANDWING!!! AS IN WINGS OF FIRE SANDWINGS!?

    ReplyDelete
  23. In Romania, both Friday the 13th and Tuesday they 13th are bad luck! There are even unlucky hours on every Tuesday, hehe.


    P.S. Great post! The FF was awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bad things....noooo. Good things.....noooo. Strange things.....YEEEEES! Da strange thing is... I was born! (No, today is not my birthday, I was on A friday the 13th, in A RANDOM month, in A random year)

    ReplyDelete
  25. my nan had a stroke yesterday and her brain was bleeding... bad things do happen on friday 13th D:

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw