Friday, February 6, 2015

Fashion Friday #2
Non-Member Fashion

       Hey Jammers! Welcome to my 2nd Fashion Friday post! Today's theme, as seen above, is all about Non-member looks! Here is an awesome one by madisanlamb:
Check Below the break for more NM outfits, tips, etc.
Here is another cool outfit by  Gamerstudios!
I really like this look! I think green and pink/purple look very good together. Then the black gives it a more darker feel.
For nm outfits, you can either stick with the basics: 
Or go original! Don't get me wrong, with just the basic, commonly worn items you still can make a cool outfit! Here are some that I made with basic and more uncommon items: 

Here is an outfit with a bit less commonly used items: 
Lol those eyes..... As you can see with the wolf, she is wearing common items, with a matching heart bracelet, with a blue-purple base, darker cream bottom, and a more turquoise/dark blue pattern (lightning). And with the bunny, he has all store bought items on. A black/white fez, white ribbon scarf, black/white star cape, and black/white/gray woven shoes. Then, with a complementary gray base, white square-spiral pattern, and black ears. And, if you where wondering how I got all this nm stuff, after I said I didn't have any (which at the time, I didn't).... After somebody gave me the idea for a nm themed FF, I quickly went and traded for this stuff, and stored it on my nm account (moricia). 
Ok, next up is.... most popular item of the week! Seeing how today's theme is Non-member, the most popular item of the week is nm! But, I'm not going to tell the what it is... your going to have to guess XD. But, here are some easy hints: 
~It is worn on the head
It comes in many different colors
It was once a RIM~
Guess in the comments, and if you get it right, I'll tell you (if you don't want me to tell you, I wont just make sure you tell me not to). And if your really close, I'll give more hints if you want. 
And, here is one more really cute valentines day nm outfit, by Rosito2015! 
D'aww.... 
That's all from me today! Feel free to give me ideas in the comments for what the next Fashion Friday should be about!

25 comments :

  1. Congrats on unsaid first! And I the the item is a fox hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You were the first to comment!
    -gives cake-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it the non member tiara? ~Vrinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bunny with the white fez.. It reminds me of Ebeneezer Scrooge from "A Christmas Carol". :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I was wondering when the pet contest would end? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just told you the habit. Up at the top where you make your comment, there'll be a colored speech bubble with a number in it. My message'll be there. Just look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. IS IT A FEZ? IS THE ITEM OF THE WEEK A FEZ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! The grumpy eyes too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually, that's an interesting idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome idea. There's just so many!

    ReplyDelete
  11. :O luminati cunfermd

    ReplyDelete
  12. A coloured speech bubble with a number in it?! The hey?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok Gemma. You see right there ^^ That speech bubble above the "favorite" sign.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's luminati again?

    ReplyDelete
  15. :I It's there. It's right next to a picture of your profile pic with a dropdown button next to it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH RIGHT


    I WAS JUST READING THOSE COMMENTS


    SORRY I HEARD ABOUT YOUR HABIT TOTALLY

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Illuminati is just a stupid conspiracy theory about the "new world order" and shtuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. About the post


    I am creating a Fashion Fridays book!

    ReplyDelete
  19. vimeo.com/42750889
    <3

    And no, I am NOT A SATANIST. I do NOT worship Satan, and I am not an Antichrist. I just like the song.

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw