Thursday, February 12, 2015

JAG Contest Winners!

Ciao, jammers! Bonsaii here, with the winners of the Jam-A-Gram contest! Thanks to all who participated! Find out who won below the break of breakdancing!


First, as always, our Honorable Mentions!
 <3
Amazingly drawn Mira looking up at the sun by stresspenguin!
A small Jam-A-Gram with a big message sent in by W.Z!

An elegant JAG sent in by MakeYouHoppy!

I love those clouds! Sent in by Elizaboo1104 AJ!


3rd Place's a tossup between two marvelous entries!
Sent in by xXQueenBunnyXx
Gah, the penguins holding hands are too cute! I also love the shading on the heart, and the geographic correctness of the JAG! Great job!

Sent in by E. Rose!
That constellation of Mira in the background is a subtle, sweet touch. The kangaroo is so kawaii! 

2nd Place
Sent in by amberkirby!
I love how the simple details on the Arctic Wolf, like the flower on her ear, complements the complex background. The saying on it is cute as well! Congrats!

1st Place
Sent in by Sincerly Unique!
The eyes of each wolf corresponds with the background? Amazing! The swirly patterns are a perfect blend of adorable and sophisticated.

We got some AMAZING Jam-A-Grams from each and every one of you! Thank you all SO much for participating! It brings JOY to my HEART. Op, sorry, I started talking like Liza again. What do you think our next contest should be? Byeee!
To the winners: Please buddy me at shepa1 so I can send you your prizes! Thank you!

27 comments :

  1. First Again! Congrats on all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the next contest should be new pet or new animal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners! And everyone who participated! C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🌟Bunnybobo231🌟February 12, 2015 at 3:45 PM

    I am here! And I am 6th ur 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im proud I participated and it's an honor to be an honorble mention C:

    ReplyDelete
  6. does anyone think that the mlpfim season 5 premier is anti-communist? Many people think so. I don’t know what to think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My personal favourite be te cute penguins :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah Lol Liza just capitalizes every other word XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree! Drawing on computers be hard

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mlpfim?


    Lemme guess - My Little Pony something or other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is very uncommented-on D:

    ReplyDelete
  12. But there doesn't have 2 b a new animal just yet! I think leaked goats.... zebras.... llamas.... emus? Ostriches? Wildebeest?


    BORING DX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Consecutive 1st place, congrats Snowy! However I daresay it's easy now :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Right, I love love love the JAGS, they are so bootiful!


    Some words:


    Sincerely Unique made a JAG which was.... how do I put it? Sincerely unique! However, the words are hardly visible and the slogan WHERE THE WILD MEETS FUN is very nice. But it's a shame you can't see it! I like the swirls but it's TOO MUCH in 1 little JAG I think, it's such a shame you kinda spoiled it for me. However only my opinion isn't very important, how bout the others?


    Xxqueenbunnyxx, your design is amazing. I love it. Not many people go for penguins nowadays, only I might buy one now!


    Amberkirby, simply inspirational. I love it! Love the shading, sketching, love it all! Faultless! For me yours has gotta be the fave.... however, your hearts suggest Valentines Day, and Valentines Day is in Winter.... D:


    E. Rose, I simply think yours is fab. But what's kawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the arctic wolf flower one should have won it, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! They are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Spring Unsprung is new show on Netflix in series Ever After High.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Okay I know this is off topic but...
    DUDE IT'S AMAZING. IT BE SAD SOMETIMES. BUT FUNNY AND AWESOME TOO. Okee done :3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the star watching JAG c: I love seeing stars and planets with telescopes (actually I just did last night! :D). So out of all of them that oneis my fav. Though I must say all of them are way better than I could have ever done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my..
    I WON.
    I ACTUALLY WON
    SQQQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's really sad when her dad died.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite so far is the piggy trick alien one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. NO!!!!! It's member, and it's not fair to non members because they can't participate. Everyone should be able to join. I love contests, whether I win or not, it's fun, and it's fun for them too, probaby.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tribal Bunnies AJ JamaaFebruary 14, 2015 at 7:07 AM

    Second place is... WOW

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw