Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Spirit Snaps
Friendship Festival!

Hey Jammers! I hope you've been well lately! Anyways to celebrate Jamaa's friendship celebrations me and some Jammers got together at my den to have a friendship party!
Thank you to kotakat, lightlightjay, and cutecottontail00 for helping me
Are you in a friendly mood? Send me snaps of random acts of kindness to either miss.zanyfoot@gmail.com or spiritjammer@gmail.com for a secret surprise! 
On an unrelated note, did anyone listen to Punxsutawny Phil the groundhog's prediction to whether or not spring would come early this year? If you didn't his outcome was we will not get to experience the joyous Spring for another six weeks. However it's always that accurate. Apparently only 39% of the time he is correct. So what do you know, maybe it will warm up quicker this year! However you must admit, he is quite cute!

Anyways that's about all for this Spirit Snap! See ya'll around!

20 comments :

  1. guardiansofgahoole101February 4, 2015 at 2:37 PM

    1st?!
    Well, does anyone think Owls are for gem or diamonds? Yes for diamonds, no for gems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🌟Bunnybobo231🌟February 4, 2015 at 2:42 PM

    2nd and no I think they will be diamond animals. I mean, aren't they always?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3rd and I am hoping they will be gem, AJHQ will most likely make them diamond though

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel sorry for the Mayor omg did u see what Phil did to the mayor? xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m sick of brines and their disgusting clop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, but I get the idea. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are a nm sword, freedom wings, a snow cloud and a 3rd birthday cake worth the least valuble non rare worn besides pink?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will you plz go to my blog jamminajstyle.blogspot.com for an author contest you might be a new author

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phil bit the mayor on the side of his face xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. we don't all clop i don't really pay attention to that part of the fandom... most of us just rlly like mlp and sorry for wut you have had to seen by the other ppl O3O

    ReplyDelete
  11. HELLO THERE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERENS

    Will winter come early this year? LET'S GUESS :D
    I think it will come early! :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dreamgirl365 arthop, where are all these new authors coming from?

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're all in the Northern Hemisphere, bright guy

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...? Bronies? Clop? Klingon, or something? JK!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is about something different. just saying before any flame war starts :T

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm glad I could help :) plus I'm happy I wad wearing that outfit glasses and lasso go great together:)

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw