Friday, February 20, 2015

Fashion Friday #4 UnderWater Fashion

    Hi Jammers, arthop here with our 4th Fashion Friday! Today's theme is all under the sea.... and to start us off I have a wonderfully colored turtle by Princessgem1043! 
I love the black bottom with the blue shell and matching eyes, then with a pretty white spiral pattern (2nd pattern). Check below the break for more tips and outfits!
For making a nice underwater outfit, I suggest using colors that you would find under the sea, such as coral pink, dark blue, light blue, green, maybe some yellow, etc. Here is an outfit I made with some of those colors
A very simple outfit, with a medium green base, light blue bottom, and coral/medium pink 1st swirls. And when you're making outfits for dolphins, sharks, seals, etc, maybe the outfit does not have to be completely put together and completely matchy-matchy. But...... don't go over board like I did in this outfit: 
As you can probably see, nothing matches, there are no reds, whites, blues, or pinks on the dolphin that would blend everything together nicely. Instead, there is a green base, black bottom, and yellow 1st swirls..... Maybe not the best outfit choice. 
But, moving on, let's look at some nice outfits fellow Jammers have created! 
The first outfit is by Cuddle50!
This outfit is very cute, and I love how she made it more unique by using the  regular otter coloring, then adding a candy cane crown, kelp skirt, and a coral necklace, having all those items white and red. They match perfectly! Overall an adorable and well put together outfit.
   Next, we have a nicely colored seal by sd1sd2! 
I really like the color choice for this one. The shades of blue she/he chose are very clever, and look nice in the ocean. 
Next, we have a nice little outfit by tasmiyyah8 
This is a cool outfit. I like the white base with the two matching pink items (baseball cap and flower necklace) with the pink nose, then with the stand-out green eyes. Love it.
And lastly, I leave you with a GIF. 
That's all for today Jammers, Jam on! 

PS... Sorry for getting this up so late DX. I scheduled it to post itself at 10:00 am AJS time... I guess it didn't work.


37 comments :

  1. Ermergerd the red and white 1 is adorbs on a otter too bad I spent my 11 diamonds on a owl, but I regret NOTHING. Owls are so cute and tiny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er, is my profile picture showin' up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. After you scheduled it, did you click publish? (It will publish at the time you chose when you click that button, not immediately)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post by the way, I love the colors of the turtle at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you guys get my drawing of Snowyclaw? Its me, moshi0806
    I sent it in the email. Hope It gets posted on drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me seeing that GIF: o-o
    Me seeing the awesome outfits: O-O

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the otter candy cane one. :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. Even though you made the post. xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. New animal spots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfits! I especially like the otter one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. -gives another cookie-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah LOL :points at watch:
    It was a whole other day away! You did the last post yesterday and this post the day after!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Remember to scroll down and click Save Changes, in the Avatar section. You gotta scroll down, so you might not have seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should not regret it. Try an Avaiator Hat on your owl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, LOL unfair XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. So my comment, I guess:


    (first of all I am making a Fashion Friday book with chapters on girl, boy animals, clans, punk animals, flowers, and animals in general)


    I think everything's going underwater recently!


    I specially like the otter and the 2nd seal - congratulations everyone! I love the coral-pink dolphin as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. guardiansofgahoole101February 21, 2015 at 7:44 AM

    I once made a Sea Turtle Clan and to make sure they where no other ST clans, i have a special pattern and item thing..

    ReplyDelete
  18. ThatAwesomeAnimalJammerFebruary 21, 2015 at 12:11 PM

    Love the otter! Very cute look, Cuddle50!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the otter!!! I love ALL of them!!!! I like the non member seals mostly, but I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like my owl, well I regret nothing in getting it, its SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  21. IKR! It makes eagles look agile, slender but sharp-beaked too. Owls look much younger! I have 16 diamonds, any advice on animals I should get? I have a SL before you say they're leaving :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have a snow leopard too! You should get a owl or polar bear, becuase for some reason I love them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  23. fashion friday outfits are always super ugly/cliche. I would never put any of those on my animal.

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw