Monday, August 1, 2011

Invisible Mail

Another annoying mail glitch jammers! So, I went to get my monthly item, and once I'd deleted I exited the mail box. Normal right? But then THIS appeared:
I thought it was weird, since I just emptied the mail box, so I opened it again and found this:
Trick mail! Invisible mail! Whatever it is, stop sending it AJ HQ! I closed and it was still there, I switched lands, still there... I logged off for a bit, then after trying to log on I got the world spins:
And the world kept spinning round, and round, and round, and round... Still hasn't stopped, 10 minutes later!! Hopefully I'll see you guys in Jamaa soon.


16 comments :

  1. oh that mail thing totally happened to me as well so don't worry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD THAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!!!!! D:< ERRGGG!!!! but hey, now i know im not the only one. d:

    ~wolfgirl9643

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once my friend gray267 sent me a rhino helmet and then i got the gift and then i exited and then it said i had 1,000 unread mail! I only have 13 Jam-a-Grams in my mailbox!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It was really weird... =S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have like 5oo mail i haven't deleted, i don't even try to delete it all anymore.
    lparents-p.s. im the person who calls themselves annoymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. it happens to me all the time its really annoying tho like you look for mail and x it and poof! it says 1 jam a gram not read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it happens all the time its normal its jus the Animal Jam computer memory glitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah that always hapens to me

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg thats weird glitch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. and then u have none

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw